Dakota

Go to CruxDreams.com
I heard the screaming from a long distance away and started pushing my way through the underbrush. It took an hour, maybe an hour and a half, to find her. I was stunned. Nothing in your life prepares you to find a girl nailed to a log. Nothing.

I watched her for a long time, paranoid that the person or people that had done this to her were still around. Finally, I crept up to her. She was stunningly beautiful with deep blue, almost violet eyes, and she was completely naked.

Her eyes were screwed shut in pain as I approached and they flew open when she heard me. Panic, stark terror, flashed across her face before she realized that I wasn’t whoever had nailed her to the log.

“Please!” She cried. “Please! You have to help me!” I covered her mouth with my hand and held a finger up to my lips.

“Shhhhhhhh.” I shushed her. “How many of them are there?” I released her mouth.

“Four.” She gasped and I covered her mouth again. I reached up and touched her arm where the spike had been driven through. She screamed in agony as I grabbed her wrist and pulled. She was shuddering in pain as I switched hands covering her mouth. She blinked tears from her eyes, silently begging me to not hurt her again. I reached up and checked her other wrist, muffling her screams. Her wrists were nailed to the log with railroad spikes. They were thick and brutal, and there was no way I could pull them out.

I looked into her eyes. “I can’t pull them out.” She closed her eyes and nodded. “I’m going to check your feet.” I told her, but she shook her head. I removed my hand, so she could speak.

“They’re just as strong as the others.” She told me, looking at my crotch. I looked down embarrassed by the hard on that was tenting the front of my pants. “And you’re as bad as the others.” I covered her mouth again, suddenly angry.

“As you like it.” I told her and let my hands find her nipples. I crushed them, adding another level of pain to her torture. She squealed at the new pain, but even more at the rough treatment. She had expected me to rescue her. That wasn’t going to happen.

I dropped my pack and ran my hands down her body. God! She was beautiful. Strong and tight and hard. My fingers found the crack of her ass and she started yelling insults at me. Smiling, I spread her open and slipped my fingers down to her pussy.

“You can scream all you want. There’s no-one around for miles.” I pinched her clit, crushing it and twisting. I got my thumbnail on it and dug it in as hard as I could. She bucked and screamed in the most delightful dance that I had seen in years.

I turned my hand and pinched her hood between my fingers and thumb, pulling her clit out. She screamed again, begging me to stop hurting her. I scrapped my other thumb nail across the tender tip of her clit and she lost it again, screaming and pulling at the spikes. She lasted about five minutes before she went limp.

I took her face in my right hand and slapped her with the left until she shook her head, trying to get away from the slaps. Her blood smeared across her face. “I’m going to leave you here.” I told her. “There’s a little rise over there and I’m going to sit up there and watch you for the next few hours.”

DakotaCruxForest 0010 1100.jpg

Great artwork and text.
Reading the story behind the image really adds to the experience.

Back
Top Bottom