Debbie travels

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
As has been mentioned in other stories while dismissed by science as lore time travel and parallel universes do exist. We have met Deborah Wraggulus in another thread who watched the brutal executions of seven women who were crucified naked on Golgotha. We know she is protected from such a fate but also the thought of such ordeal does not repel her from such a torturous death. No- indeed it inspires her to find what it would be like to be publicly crucified naked before a mob demanding her death.
Deborah, known informally as Debbie, has petitioned her father to be crucified but in Judea this is impossible. The only way Debbie could be crucified was if she killed her father or stepmother Joan. She did not object to killing her stepmother but the opportunity never rose. Joan also knew Debbie would not object to killing her and cut an unholy deal with Wraggulus. One day palace guards came to her quarters, stripped her naked, and after binding her in irons (and taking other liberties with her) brought Debbie before her father and stepmother.
sacrific 041 a.jpg
In the governor’s chambers the irons were removed but no clothing was offered. She stood naked before them as Governor Wraggulus spoke in dark foreboding tones.
“Deborah, it has been brought to my attention you have pleasured yourself without the sanctity of marriage with commoners. This is afoul of the rules of your position. Therefore I offer you two options. First I can send you to a convent near Rome when you will be trained the proper role of your title” Governor Wraggulus says.
I wasn’t born yesterday! I know what a ‘convent’ is. I’ll be some sisters toy and not for my enjoyment. I ask what my other ‘option’ might be. Father’s wife Joan says I can visit a parallel universe. Sure, why not? I have never heard of a ‘parallel universe’ and even if there is one do I really have to worry we have such a machine to get me to it?
I am led away by the guards though corridors I have never seen before. I am led through dark halls and up and down stairs I didn’t know existed! I am brought into a room with a metal chamber in the center of it. I am tossed into a stout wood chair and am strapped in.

exe gc 004.jpg
I ask “Is this thing safe?”
They don’t care to answer. A strange sounding voice tells me to breathe deep. Before I can ask why I feel my airways burn from my nose to my lungs.

exe gc 005 b.jpg
Debbie’s body doesn’t disappear. She loses consciousness and pees in the chair.
exe gc 006.jpg
I wake on a beach wearing some rag around my loins and nothing else. There is a guy in a weird straw hat standing before me staring at my ample breasts. I cover them and ask “Where am I?”
owp 25.jpg
“You youngsters need to watch what you drink on spring break” he replies as he takes a piss…
-Debbie

Tree

The guy in the straw hat seems to be in no rush to tell me where I am so I turn my back to him and lower my arms. I really don't care where I am because it's warm and sunny here so might as well enjoy it and relax.

2.png

The guy in the straw hat seems to be in no rush to tell me where I am so I turn my back to him and lower my arms. I really don't care where I am because it's warm and sunny here so might as well enjoy it and relax.

View attachment 555523

Eul is going to think those little ragged denim cutoffs are to die for :p

View attachment 555523
Many women have chose to ignore Tree... until their time comes... By the way you look marvelous!
Eul is going to think those little ragged denim cutoffs are to die for :p
...or to die wearing!!!

Debbie is on spring break from the University of the Virgin Martyrs…
The creepy dirty old man in a beat up cowboy hat shuffles away. I grab the pack of Madame Wu’s and light one up laughing to my friends “What a weird creep! I wonder how he got here.”
owp 148.jpg
Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am Debbie Diamond, daughter of Don “Wragg” Diamond. He runs most of the East Coast mafia. His real name is Wragguli Diamante but changed it years ago when he opened his five-star restaurant. It was a dream of his to give him legitimate status. I suppose it worked. You have to be a big name if you don’t want to wait months for a reservation.
To polish my image I am attending the UVM in a very blue state. I didn’t think I would like the place but it turns out there are many classes. I particularly like Professor Moore’s classes. They are most stimulating!

hang 118.jpg
I do wonder how she gets her volunteers. It doesn’t matter. I find her courses most stimulating!
opp 103.jpg
This has had a side effect I hadn’t counted on. For the first time in my life I find I really can get in trouble and what punishment could be! At first it was being disciplined in the Dean of Punishment and Reparations office.
opp 096.jpg
I did not appreciate being whipped- in private! I needed more. I seduced my roommate. She was a really nice girl that came to the UVM for all the right reasons. I drew out her real dark side.
opp 105.jpg
Dare I say thank god she turned me over to the Dean of Punishment and Reparations! This time I had strip down to wearing only my bra and I am paddle whipped by the dean before his whole staff.
opp 113.jpg
It was painfully horrible yet only lasted a quarter of an hour. Later I would set up an appointment with the dean to ‘thank’ him for my punishment. It was quite an intimate meeting that I enjoyed thoroughly. I even showed the dean how much I enjoyed his fuck.
owp 141.jpg
How was I to know it would all be recorded? I would have to submit to being caned at the next deans’ dinner. It was a humiliating night I looked forward to. I was strapped to a rack and forced to watch the event along with the deans before I was caned.
opp 116.jpg
Before you get the idea I enjoy this type of punishment I do not. Being stripped, whipped, or caned publicly is both painfully and humiliating and not what I consider entertaining…
…stimulating but not entertaining!
-Debbie

Tree
I think Debbie has an odd way of being ‘stimulated’. Where can this lead to?

After meeting the dean and subjecting myself to his sexual whims I assumed things would go better.
1.png

I was wrong and ended up here.

2.png

I think the dean and others are trying to give me the complete college experience and I look forward to the coming days.

Last edited by a moderator:
After meeting the dean and subjecting myself to his sexual whims I assumed things would go better.
View attachment 555857

I was wrong and ended up here.

View attachment 555859

I think the dean and others are trying to give me the complete college experience and I look forward to the coming days.
Debbie seems most disturbed by this... her punishment lasted only an hour...

Back
Top Bottom