Debbie travels

Go to CruxDreams.com
A fair question, Barb. Makar had a strict 15 minute time limit. Jedakk could tell by by the time marks on Cruxdreams videos that most models actually hung for only a few minutes at a time. Inge was the exception; she didn’t want to come down.

And Makar tried it once himself. He lasted long enough to yell. Which was, like, instantly.

In any case, I assume IM still follows the same protocol. Hey, ask him.

I suspect I’d fall in with the group that could only manage a few minutes at a time :rolleyes::facepalm:

3DEC5EE9-B9FA-45A3-870C-41B77E88CDBC.jpeg She does look like she is struggling hard ... that's probably exactly how I would look up there.

Last edited:
I suspect I’d fall in with the group that could only manage a few minutes at a time :rolleyes::facepalm:

View attachment 564566 She does look like she is struggling hard ... that's probably exactly how I would look up there.

My first impulse is to say "Prove it," but no. I reckon how you’d do and how long you’d last would depend on the amount and kind of BDSM experience you’ve had.

My first impulse is to say "Prove it," but no. I reckon how you’d do and how long you’d last would depend on the amount and kind of BDSM experience you’ve had.

Ummmmm ... since my total RL experience is zero ... I probably wouldn't last very long up there at all :confused:

Today in freezing Britain, Moscow's feeling a damned lot closer than we'd like!

I gather Moscow's the direction the Beast from the East came from, Eulalia.

But I can assure Barb that Cruxdreams never crucified anybody in the snow. I can’t speak for other websites.

Attachments

• 0EE9C811-B0DB-4E9B-8836-4DC2298D24F5.jpeg
    0EE9C811-B0DB-4E9B-8836-4DC2298D24F5.jpeg
    273 KB · Views: 115
  • 49DB6640-C08F-4BC5-A3BF-19FAF1A51F83.jpeg
    49DB6640-C08F-4BC5-A3BF-19FAF1A51F83.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 113
I gather Moscow's the direction the Beast from the East came from, Eulalia.

But I can assure Barb that Cruxdreams never crucified anybody in the snow. I can’t speak for other websites.

Nor do I ever recall Cruxdreams crucifying anybody in heels ... how utterly uncouth!!!

Back
Top Bottom