Debbie's Happenings

Go to CruxDreams.com

Debbie

Magistrate
I know I haven't posted much here lately and I'm sorry about that. There has been a lot going on in my life lately and hopefully I'll be back on more now. I finally kicked my boyfriend out after the last, and final time he wouldn't give me all that I wanted. Life is too short to put up with that.

I've now hooked up with a couple, he is straight and dominant and she is bi and can be both dominant and submissive which sounds just about perfect for me. I've never been punished by a woman or with another woman and I'm excited at the possibilities. Also they are much more experienced than I am and that will be good for me. We are in the process of feeling each other out (literally and figuratively) and if things work out to all of our satisfaction I may be moving in with them.

Wish me luck

I know I haven't posted much here lately and I'm sorry about that. There has been a lot going on in my life lately and hopefully I'll be back on more now. I finally kicked my boyfriend out after the last, and final time he wouldn't give me all that I wanted. Life is too short to put up with that.

I've now hooked up with a couple, he is straight and dominant and she is bi and can be both dominant and submissive which sounds just about perfect for me. I've never been punished by a woman or with another woman and I'm excited at the possibilities. Also they are much more experienced than I am and that will be good for me. We are in the process of feeling each other out (literally and figuratively) and if things work out to all of our satisfaction I may be moving in with them.

Wish me luck
Good Luck Debbie, I sincerely hope it all works out for you ...... but always bear in mind if it's not happening as you want, you had the balls to kick out the boyfriend, you can do it again if you have to.

Wish me luck
Good luck Debbie, I hope you enjoy new experiences with your new friends.

Wish me luck
Of course we wish you luck Debbie! And if that doesn't work out you can move in with me. :devil:

And what do you wanted?

As I recounted somewhere else in the forums (I don't remember where) He was to give me 50 cane strokes. He quit in the 40s and refused to finish saying that my ass looked like too much of a mess. Well its MY ass and if I want him to finish and he refuses, well he is just too much of a pussy for me.

As I recounted somewhere else in the forums (I don't remember where) He was to give me 50 cane strokes. He quit in the 40s and refused to finish saying that my ass looked like too much of a mess. Well its MY ass and if I want him to finish and he refuses, well he is just too much of a pussy for me.
Poor boy...:(

Exactly why, when I decided to make my fantasy of a 100-stroke judicial caning into a reality, I booked an appointment with a professional dominatrix.

I wanted it, I paid for it, I got it!

I know how you feel Debbie. It's always the same Who-Is-Stopping-First dilemma!
I wish you someone who will know you as good as you knows and how will know you what you are able to take. It's perfect when both are knowing at the same time, when's enough or if one part likes to push, when pushing is allowed, necessary, or silent requested. I hope, you will find the person who will understand your needs.

Back
Top Bottom