Debbie's Happenings

Go to CruxDreams.com
I know how you feel Debbie. It's always the same Who-Is-Stopping-First dilemma!
I wish you someone who will know you as good as you knows and how will know you what you are able to take. It's perfect when both are knowing at the same time, when's enough or if one part likes to push, when pushing is allowed, necessary, or silent requested. I hope, you will find the person who will understand your needs.

It shouldn't be that hard though. I can ask for what I want, and unless I safe word, I should get that. Or leave it up to the person in charge again with me being able to call it quits if I need to. The guy I was with just couldn't handle it, hence I kicked him out. Hopefully this new couple and I will be a good fit.

Hopefully this new couple and I can explore my limits together. Why not fuck her ass before AND after its caned?
Hmm... I'm not into caning so I will do it before butt then there is Bull and Gunner waiting who really don't care if your ass is striped and bleeding. They will still pummel your arse so hard your shoulders will be bruised from banging against the pillory...

Love

Tree

Actually tonight will be my first session with the new couple. We shall see what (hopefully) interesting situations develop.
Be sure to let us know how things go :p

Things went very well. we had a contest, I was standing on the floor with my arms tied overhead. The other woman, his wife, was suspended upside down with our mouths and pussies aligned where they would do the most good and we were lightly to moderately whipped. The first one to cum, the loser. Well, I lost, but to be honest I didn't bring my A game which I suspect they know. At any rate, for losing I was whipped more severely and then used in any and every way the two of them saw fit to use me. And I LOVED every second of it. I do think I am going to enjoy this relationship!!!!:):devil:;)

Things went very well. we had a contest, I was standing on the floor with my arms tied overhead. The other woman, his wife, was suspended upside down with our mouths and pussies aligned where they would do the most good and we were lightly to moderately whipped. The first one to cum, the loser. Well, I lost, but to be honest I didn't bring my A game which I suspect they know. At any rate, for losing I was whipped more severely and then used in any and every way the two of them saw fit to use me. And I LOVED every second of it. I do think I am going to enjoy this relationship!!!!:):devil:;)
Very nice!

That sounds like a very nice idea ;). It is definitely inspiring!

Sounds like in heaven!

Back
Top Bottom