Desert Sands

Go to CruxDreams.com
...see I'm away for just a few hours and every one jumps on Barb about A-10s being single seat planes when it was the damn Iraqi that said it...

Nice chapter anyway Barb...

The Warthog!

My ... Cathy's brother loves that plane! (almost said brother-in-law :p)

Sorry Barb!
Hijacking again.

Maybe a F-117 would have lighten the chatter?

Or not! :D

Anyway! Isn't the A-10 still called by many "the flying tank"?

Last edited:
Sorry Barb!
Hijacking again.

Maybe a F-117 would have lighten the chatter?

Or not! :D

Anyway! Isn't the A-10 still called by many "the flying tank"?

"Flying Tank" ... cause they could take so much punishment? I thought I had done my homework, but apparently not on the A-10 line in the story. Embarrassing. Anyway, doesn't matter now....back to the story ....

"Flying Tank" ... cause they could take so much punishment? I thought I had done my homework, but apparently not on the A-10 line in the story. Embarrassing. Anyway, doesn't matter now....back to the story ....

In part but also because it is really heavily armoured for a plane...for example the armour around the pilot has been described as him (and more recently her) sitting in a titanium bath tub. They literally have as much armour over the vitals as many a light tank and the GAU-8 for example might be a 30mm cannon like the RARDEN in the Scimitar but its rounds are a lot bigger and it can fire a lot more of them and then there are the bombs and missiles. So basically it is a tank that flies.

YES! Do it NOW!
I can't wait anymore!:D

(Or I will ask our executioner to play with your nipples again!)

Working on it for tomorrow ... just have to be patient for now ... and imagine what might be going on in the cellars of the Mukhabart.:eek:

Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti (1951-2007), Hussein's half brother, leader of the Iraqi secret service, Mukhabarat.
Not a nice fellow at all.:confused:

Uday Hussein
(1964–2003), son of the president, had a private torture chamber, and was responsible for the rapes and killings of many women

Uh oh .... hope we can steer clear of this character :eek:

Hussein's intelligence agents are believed responsible for the kidnappings and executions of more than 780,000 Iraqis!!!!

Back
Top Bottom