Dorothy Gets Nailed

Go to CruxDreams.com

Wragg

Chronicler of Crux
Staff member
This thread needs a quick preface.

Jedakk's 'The Serpent's Eye' is an all time crux classic, and Admi has posted it in full here:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/jedakks-the-serpents-eye.2706/#post-69597

However Dorothy Brown made a very good point to me, that she can't really identify with a crux victim unless she looks like her. You may have seen her posts recently on the Rebellion 2015 thread, and I have to own up to a shock when I saw Dorothy on her cross!

So, apologies to Jedakk the Great, creator of the original images, respect to Dorothy for her manips, and we're going to have fun!

Even now, despite what was happening, Dorothy had to admit that it had been one hell of a good fuck. He’d given her THE orgasm of her life, and she doubted if last night could ever have been bettered.

Sex With Mr_ Wragg.jpg

Of course he hadn’t told her he was married, but, then again Dorothy hadn’t asked. She couldn’t have guessed that his wife was heiress to the Diamond mines of Solithage, her father being Phlebas, the wealthiest man in all Aestria.

All she knew was that she’d woken up being dragged out of bed by some screaming hellcat of a woman. The punch that Dorothy had landed had been pure self-defence but it had left her assailant with a very satisfactory black eye.

Sabina whipping test 090.jpg

It had all happened so fast! In moments she and Regulus were being hustled into the presence of Lord Phlebas himself, who was none too happy about all this fuss so early in the morning, and even less impressed when his beloved daughter poured out her tale of woe and grievances. She had a particularly shrill voice when roused, and he’d had far too much wine last night….

He cared nothing for his son-in-law, whom he thought of as an arrogant prick, and this was by no means his first offence.

“I warned you last time, Regulus! I think I made myself clear that if there was one more instance of your whoremongering I would have you crucified! Did I not make myself clear?”

“Yes Sire, but…”

“SILENCE!! You insolent dog! You dare to cross me again! You can consider the error of your ways from your own cross! Take him away!”

Regulus screamed and pleaded for his life as he was dragged out of the room, but Phlebas had made his judgement, and that was an end to it.

Dorothy played what she hoped was her ace card. “I am not a whore, Sire, I am a Priestess from the Temple at Ystragarth. Sire, I am sorry, I had no idea he was married…. He told me he was a tradesman. Sire, he tricked me into sleeping with him. Let me go, Sire, and I will pray for your soul every day!”

No Mercy.jpg

Unfortunately for Dorothy, Phlebas had not acquired his wealth through being superstitious or religious. “Are you trying to bribe me, slut? Priestess? So are you telling me that the spiritual care of Aestria is in the hands of whores? No wonder the country is going to rack and ruin! And in addition to tempting my son-in-law away from his loving wife you also saw fit to strike her! See how you’ve injured her?” The black eye was already developing most satisfactorily. “So you, too, will die by crucifixion, but I sentence you to a damn good scourging first. Priestess indeed! Get her out of my sight!”

Dorothy sentenced.jpg

Dorothy’s knees gave way, but her guards held her up. “Crucifixion? No!!! Not the cross! My Lord, please! Not the cross! I’ll do anything! ANYTHING!!!! NOOOO!!”

But Phlebas just stood up, deaf to her pleas, turned his back on her, and swept off without another word .

Dorothy had no recollection of how she’d got to this terrible courtyard. In the centre of it stood a blood stained post, routinely used for immobilising prisoners while being flogged.

Against one wall leaned a menacing looking beam, a series of holes towards each end surrounded by bloodstains made it all to clear what it was used for.

She stood, trembling, in front of her executioner, who looked like a right bastard, but who was actually paid to be a right bastard. He looked her up and down, and licked his lips in anticipation.

“A slut to crucify. Excellent. That’ll make a nice change. Come on, Gunner, you lazy cunt, get her stripped!”

Dorothy stripped.jpg

"And the loincloth, idiot!"

Dorothy loses her loincloth.jpg

"That's better! Now, get her on to that post for a good thrashing!"

Gunner and his hand.jpg

"Oi! Gunner! She's not supposed to be enjoying herself!"

"Sorry, Mr Wragg, Sir!"

Lord Phlebas himself, who was none too happy about all this fuss so early in the morning, and even less impressed when his beloved daughter poured out her tale of woe and grievances. She had a particularly shrill voice when roused, and he’d had far too much wine last night….
But Phlebas just stood up, deaf to her pleas, turned his back on her, and swept off without another word .

Wragg, this is ominously close to reality in places! Have you been peering through my window again?
If anyone wronged my daughter I would certainly have no choice but to crucify them. She does a very good line in "tales of woe and grievances".
I'd probably have done that useless son-in-law too though!

"Don't be in any hurry to take your hand away Gunner"

That Dorothy is such a slut! And a good thing too :D

Unfortunately for Dorothy, Gunner's hand didn't stay there for anywhere near long enough.

For a moment, Wragg stood and admired her nude body. The curves of her backside were totally, utterly, irresistible....his first target.

The whip landed with a crack, and Dorothy grunted in pain....

Dorothy thrashing 0.jpg

She jerked and twisted as the whip continued to strike her defenceless body,

Dorothy thrashing 1.jpg

until, a last, a sound escaped her lips

Dorothy thrashing 2.jpg

Wragg grinned with pleasure, firstly to have got a reaction from Dorothy, and secondly to see that Phlebas had been unable to resist returning to watch proceedings. Both these factors lent power to his elbow....

Dorothy thrashing 3.jpg

But then the smile froze on his face

Dorothy thrashing 4.jpg

Blows rained down upon Dorothy as the furious Wragg redoubled his attack

Dorothy thrashing 5.jpg

until eventually, bloodied and exhausted, Dorothy sank down, suspended only by her manacles.

Dorothy thrashing 6.jpg

"Better stop there, Wragg," advised Phlebas, "save her for her cross!"

Back
Top Bottom