Dorothy Gets Nailed

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 228462

Finally, they'd finished banging nails into her. Dorothy began the attempt to come to terms with her cross.

A breeze blew across the crucifixion ground, and she felt it around her tits and fanny, and remembered that she was nude. With people just standing looking at her!

View attachment 228457

This could not he happening to her!

But, then, she was proud of her body, and having it on display like this....she realised that the pain was adding to the erotic sensation. She was getting aroused!

She wondered what effect her gorgeous body was having on those who watched?

View attachment 228456

The lads, certainly, were sporting huge bulges

View attachment 228459

She squeezed her legs together, she was putting on one hell of a show for the boys!

View attachment 228473

She had one other issue:

View attachment 228458

but her full bladder was adding to her arousal, so she decided to hold on. But she had to relieve the stress on her wrists and arms.

There was nothing for it.

The cornu!

View attachment 228454

That did it! She slid up and down on the cornu, the agony adding to her ecstasy, and, to the astonishment of the watching Phlebas and Melissa,

View attachment 228461

the best orgasm of her life swept through her agonised body!

What was that cow Melissa looking at anyway?

View attachment 228460

View attachment 228455

Cornu. That`s what it`s called, now that bit i do like about a crucifixion death
shame you did`nt make a bigger one for me to writhe on

A breeze blew across the crucifixion ground, and she felt it around her tits and fanny, and remembered that she was nude. With people just standing looking at her!

A much neglected element of outdoor crux, the breeze. Very welcome on a hot and sweaty day, a very intimate sensation.
Maybe not so good in a cold northern climate! Leeds, I'm looking at you here!

She wondered what effect her gorgeous body was having on those who watched?
That did it! She slid up and down on the cornu, the agony adding to her ecstasy, and, to the astonishment of the watching Phlebas and Melissa

No effect on Phlebas. Nope, none at all. Just another naked, crucified woman. Just another beautiful woman writhing on a cross, her pussy sliding up and down a thick cornu. Her juices flowing, her body undulating, face contorted in a mixture of agony and heaven.
What effect could this possibly have on the watching Phlebas?
:very_hot:

A much neglected element of outdoor crux, the breeze. Very welcome on a hot and sweaty day, a very intimate sensation.
Maybe not so good in a cold northern climate! Leeds, I'm looking at you here!

No effect on Phlebas. Nope, none at all. Just another naked, crucified woman. Just another beautiful woman writhing on a cross, her pussy sliding up and down a thick cornu. Her juices flowing, her body undulating, face contorted in a mixture of agony and heaven.
What effect could this possibly have on the watching Phlebas?
:very_hot:

Indeed, Phlebas....I've just been pasting these up for Dorothy, bit of a chore, uploading pictures of a crucified goddess, but someone has to do it! :D

The effect of all this on Melissa had taken even her by surprise!

She'd started off loathing Dorothy's guts, taking enormous delight in her suffering.

Mel1.jpg

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned:

Mel2.jpg

But, standing there watching Dorothy squirming and writhing, different thoughts came into her mind

Mel3.jpg

'My God!' she thought, 'she's had an orgasm up there! Oh, that looks so exciting, I am wet, wet, wet!

Mel4.jpg

She began to daydream, 'What if I was condemned to hang beside her?'

Mel5.jpg

'What if I was stripped nude, and nailed up there next to her, with a cornu up my fanny?'

Double Cross 1.jpg

'I wonder what Dorothy would say or think?'

Double Cross 1x.jpg

'I bet she'd love the company!'

:D

Melissa was brought back to reality as Dorothy lifted herself off the cornu again, and fell with a blood curdling scream back onto her outstretched arms.

G.jpg

As the light faded, she returned home to her bed, to dream of Dorothy on her cross.

Night closed around Dorothy, as Wragg lit a brazier.

Crucified night 1.jpg

Wragg offered a sponge soaked in God-knows-what to Dorothy's lips

Evening.jpg

But Dorothy was parched, and in no position to ask for the wine list, so she sucked greedily. Wragg had shown her little kindness up to now, but it didn't occur to her to wonder why he was so keen to keep her alive till morning.

As the night wore on, exhaustion brought her periods of reduced consciousness that you could no way call sleep, more times of regret for what could have been. After several eternities the sun rose, and still there seemed no end to her ordeal.

She was dimly aware that Phlebas and Melissa had returned, she was bit in the slightest bit aware that Wragg had picked up a whip, until it cracked with stinging force across her breasts!

Dorothy screamed in pain and dismay, would that bastard Wragg never cease torturing her?

cruxwhip3.jpg

All she wanted, all she craved, was death, she pleaded with Wragg

cruxwhip5.jpg

Phlebas and Melissa were joined by a small audience as Dorothy bucked and screamed on her cross, as Wragg continied to lash at her.

cruxwhip5.jpg

cruxwhip6.jpg

When her breasts were bloodied and bleeding, he focussed lower:

cruxwhip1.jpg

cruxwhip2.jpg

Would her suffering never end?

Attachments

• cruxwhip4.jpg
    cruxwhip4.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 402
The weather intervened to end Dorothy's torture, as a crack of thunder gave very short notice of a cloudburst.

It was as if Mother Nature herself wept at what was being done to Dorothy.

Those that could move scattered for shelter; Regulus was dead and past caring, so Dorothy hung out in the rain alone.

P.jpg

Although she knew she was near the end, the rain did revive her a little.

J1.jpg

After the rainstorm, Melissa and Phlebas returned to stand beside Dorothy’s cross. Somehow, they just could not keep away.

Z.jpg

They watched as she panted for the breath of life while enduring the relentless agony of the cross of death.

F.jpg

“She can’t last much longer,” remarked Melissa.

“No, you’re right. Less than an hour,” agreed Phlebas.

Suddenly there was the blaring of trumpets and the shout went up, “The King!”

“Oh, Gawd!” said Phlebas, “What the hell does he want?”

“Make way for His Majesty King Pilus I of Aestria! Make way for Primus Pilus!”

King Pilus 1.jpg

Phlebas knelt, and Melissa curtsied, as Pilus dismounted and strode over to them, without sparing a glance at the crosses. Regarding the crucified flotsam and jetsam of society was beneath a king's dignity.

“Your Majesty,” they intoned. Phlebas kissed the sovereign’s ring, as was the custom, then Pilus said, “rise, Lord Phlebas. I’m slightly disappointed that you choose to crucify people on St Eulalia’s Day!”

Phlebas’ eyes widened in shock. Focussed as he had been on Dorothy’s crucifixion, he’d completely forgotten that today was the national day for commemorating Eulalia, who’d given her life on a cross at Castle Tarant for the whole nation five years before, her courage releasing the country from the grip of the evil Lord Vulcan.

He rallied. “Actually, Sire, we crucified them yesterday, one’s dead and the other nearly so.”

King Pilus 2.jpg

“Fair enough.” Pilus was in no mood to pick a fight with one of his most powerful Lords. “I come about more cheerful business. My mother, Queen Barbaria, has convinced me that I should marry. During that nasty business on Mount Tarant I was most faithfully, er, served by one of the temple priestesses, whose name is ‘Dorothy.’ I come in search of her, to make her my bride and my queen, and they tell me that she is your guest. St Eulalia’s Day seems to me an auspicious day for me to ask for her hand in marriage. I am sure that Eulalia would have approved!” He smiled. Dorothy had relieved him of his virginity, and no other woman since then had even come close to her skill in bed. Pilus was very much looking forward to seeing her again.

Phlebas reeled. She really hadn’t been joking when she’d said she knew the king! What had he done? He stood in front of Pilus, with his mouth open, while his brain whirled to find words that would not come.

The awkward silence was broken by two words.

“Hello…..Pilus!”

Pilus spun around and finally looked at the woman on the cross. “Dorothy! Oh my God! What the…..”

She goes.jpg

She smiled weakly at him. “Goodbye…Pilus…..”

King Pilus watched, aghast, as Dorothy’s breathing slowed to a stop, and her head slumped forward, then she hung from her impaled wrists, motionless.

Pilus watches.png

His Majesty turned back to Phlebas and Melissa.

The look in his eyes was one of ice-cold fury.

THE END

yes, it's been great fun for us too -
I can't help thinking there'll be a sequel -
the Vengeance of King Pilus?
Melissa had better watch out! :p

PS it's a bit unnerving to read of oneself in the past subjunctive,
'Eulalia would have approved'! :eek:

King Pilus hopes so. He still remembers Dorothy's visit to him as a young prince. Melissa has much to fear.

But what a thought! Eulalia in the past subjunctive! A wicked a place as ever.

At least you have a national day named after you, Eul! :rolleyes:

Street parties, marching bands, the consumption of large quantities of alcohol. :beer:

Shame you can't be there to join in the fun! :doh:

Back
Top Bottom