Dorothy Gets Nailed

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ahhhh. What sweet memories.

"May I?" she asked, and, without awaiting a reply, lowered herself onto him.

Pilus was amazed that she was taking pleasure as well as giving it. He felt the tip of his penis stroking her g-spot, and, with an effort, he held on until she shrieked with pleasure and he felt her pelvis pulsing around him. With a very grateful sigh, he relaxed and felt himself emptying into her.

And then they went ever so much further than many in stories here and introduced themselves.

"Erm, good morning," he said, eventually. "My name is Pilus, and although I've seen you around the temple, I'm afraid we haven't been introduced."

"Hi, Pilus," she replied, "I'm Dorothy!"

It could have been such a wonderful, long, love affair...passionate, so erotic, even experimental.....until this.........but, now, the opportunity has passed....she will never be his Queen....

Ahhhh. What sweet memories.

"May I?" she asked, and, without awaiting a reply, lowered herself onto him.

Pilus was amazed that she was taking pleasure as well as giving it. He felt the tip of his penis stroking her g-spot, and, with an effort, he held on until she shrieked with pleasure and he felt her pelvis pulsing around him. With a very grateful sigh, he relaxed and felt himself emptying into her.

And then they went ever so much further than many in stories here and introduced themselves.

"Erm, good morning," he said, eventually. "My name is Pilus, and although I've seen you around the temple, I'm afraid we haven't been introduced."

"Hi, Pilus," she replied, "I'm Dorothy!"

It could have been such a wonderful, long, love affair...passionate, so erotic, even experimental.....until this.........but, now, the opportunity has passed....she will never be his Queen....

Oh Pp, you've quite got me going

cryingman-290212-de.jpg

:(

Oh Dear. I`m Deaded, now i can go to bed and have a good cry
but it was a fun set to make and Thank You for your comments
Deaded again. Poor Dorothy. But, just like poor Bluebottle, she will bounce back to be deaded all over again in another episode.

yes, it's been great fun for us too -
I can't help thinking there'll be a sequel -
the Vengeance of King Pilus?
Melissa had better watch out! :p

Just Melissa? :p

PS it's a bit unnerving to read of oneself in the past subjunctive,
'Eulalia would have approved'! :eek:

"Did you get to 3rd base with Eulalia?"
"No, I couldn't get past subjunctive"

sorry, sorry, I know, it's a terrible joke :eek:
"Oh Phlebas, it was a JOKE, I see" etc

Someone's in trouble .............................

MI+Celtic+high+king.jpg
A little older than King Pilus would see himself given that he was but a young Prince when Dorothy came to him that night. However he agrees that Gibbs might well be right.

This thread needs a quick preface.

Jedakk's 'The Serpent's Eye' is an all time crux classic, and Admi has posted it in full here:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/jedakks-the-serpents-eye.2706/#post-69597

However Dorothy Brown made a very good point to me, that she can't really identify with a crux victim unless she looks like her. You may have seen her posts recently on the Rebellion 2015 thread, and I have to own up to a shock when I saw Dorothy on her cross!

So, apologies to Jedakk the Great, creator of the original images, respect to Dorothy for her manips, and we're going to have fun!

Actually, Admi never posted "The Serpent's Eye". He posted a bunch of pictures and the text from my posts on the Crux Foundation from back when I was developing it, and it's not clear from what he wrote that this was not the story. The story itself was in a 300-page PDF file with over 200 pictures out of the 700 renders that were candidates for illustrations.

This also goes to show how different our fantasies can be. Dorothy can't identify with a character who doesn't look like her; I can't enjoy a story that is not rooted in reality. Physical impossibilities ruin the fantasy for me.

Jedakk

Actually, Admi never posted "The Serpent's Eye". He posted a bunch of pictures and the text from my posts on the Crux Foundation from back when I was developing it, and it's not clear from what he wrote that this was not the story. The story itself was in a 300-page PDF file with over 200 pictures out of the 700 renders that were candidates for illustrations.

This also goes to show how different our fantasies can be. Dorothy can't identify with a character who doesn't look like her; I can't enjoy a story that is not rooted in reality. Physical impossibilities ruin the fantasy for me.

Jedakk

mmmh , the link http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/jedakks-the-serpents-eye.2706/#post-69597 doesn´t work. Any idea?

That is the original version of "The Serpent's Eye", not the revised and expanded version with pictures.

The full PDF with pictures is 194 Mb and much too large to post on any forum. I posted it in parts on the Foundation, but have since taken it down. I put it up on a file-sharing site for a while, but that too is no longer available. Didn't seem that many people were interested in it, and most of those who downloaded it couldn't be bothered to even post a thank you.

"The Serpent's Eye" is different from most stories in this genre because it is told from the viewpoints of the victim, her mistress, a friend, and the executioner, which, by the way, is a difficult writing task. I mistakenly thought that there would be lots of interesting discussion on it, but I was wrong.

That is the original version...Didn't seem that many people were interested in it, and most of those who downloaded it couldn't be bothered to even post a thank you...I mistakenly thought that there would be lots of interesting discussion on it, but I was wrong.

It is a most excellent story, and the different viewpoints in narration are extremely effective. I personally did not comment earlier, being new to this forum, and "late to the party" regarding this story. In any case, belated thanks, sincerely offered. I have read the story several times, and seen the pictures which are also remarkable in their detailed rendering. I can not speak to why there is not more discussion, but I have only appreciation for the artistry of this story.

"The Serpent's Eye" is different from most stories in this genre because it is told from the viewpoints of the victim, her mistress, a friend, and the executioner, which, by the way, is a difficult writing task. I mistakenly thought that there would be lots of interesting discussion on it, but I was wrong.
give it a chance in our (new) archive.................we have much new members since..........
I didn't post it here because I promised you that a time ago.
If needed I can post your full size here.
I have a 200MB up and download way and I can post it in seconds

It is a most excellent story, and the different viewpoints in narration are extremely effective. I personally did not comment earlier, being new to this forum, and "late to the party" regarding this story. In any case, belated thanks, sincerely offered. I have read the story several times, and seen the pictures which are also remarkable in their detailed rendering. I can not speak to why there is not more discussion, but I have only appreciation for the artistry of this story.
Please do not give up! Many users are too shy or careful here to be active.
I was long a reluctant guest / audience. And then I dared last year to sign up and begin to post.

It appears that at least someone has a complete (or at least more complete than mine) collection of Serpent's Eye's accompanying renders. I never was able to get my hands on all of them. Care to share the unaltered renders?

Jedakk:
I have a version of "The Arpent's Eye". I think it's a masterpiece and I thank you for it. I little late perhaps but again,
Thank very much.
Carlos

Back
Top Bottom