Emperor's Revenge

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

admihoek

Administrator
Staff member
"And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink."

Matthew 27:48

I was wondering the same thing. If her torturers were really cruel (and I assume cruelty is in their job description), they would let the sponge just brush her lips and then pull it away.

In Quoom's story "The Emperor's Revenge" the pitcher is filled with piss, the Emperor's piss to be exact.
The Emperors Revenge 1.jpg
He wants to keep the blonde alive to prolong her suffering. His agent climbs up to give her a drink and notices flies on her pussy lips.
The Emperors Revenge 2.jpg
The Emperors Revenge 3.jpg
Grapes had been crushed between her nether lips for the purpose of attracting flies. He washes them off

The Emperors Revenge 4.jpg
and then gives her a drink from the piss-filler pitcher.
The Emperors Revenge 5.jpg

Last edited:
Admi is trying to act sensitive to women and has air brushed the blue nose and red and white ears...

Do not fall for this deception...

T

...No I don't care if you screw them...

tree house garage.jpg

(...) In Quoom's story "The Emperor's Revenge" (...)

Brrr... what a bloody pictures. I like pampering the women, not harm them. I don't know, what led people in the past to do such a things with women.
The celibacy and forbidden sexuality brought up the beast within from priests (see: inquisition, witch trials, etc.) in the middle ages?
Or after death of Ptolemaios IV, his whole harem was crucified, because of "exaggerated lechery" (very interesting reason)...
Okay, I must admit, I would not mind the crucifixion nowadays as punishment of women too, but not as execution, instead about as pillory (and because I delight in it, of course:D).

Tree will note do not try this at home. In an inverted crux the subject's ankles should be bound with rope to prevent the spikes tearing out of her feet or the 4 spike method should be employed through the ankles.

Tree

Always practice safe sex. Look for the union label...

Grapes had been crushed between her nether lips

Well fancy that - and Tree and I were conversing only last night
about a nice variation on Halloween bobbing for apples!
:D

Note our rule, 'Reproducing a whole series from another website will not be permitted'.
That applies especially to the work of Quoom. Some full series of his work were posted in the early days of the Forums, but we decided for good reasons not to allow that to continue. I'll close this thread.

Dear @Zere , Quoom making his work for money. You can posting further few pics, but not full series. Our rules say: Policy on copyright. Pirated copyrighted material could get our site closed, it must not be posted.Small samples of copyright material or material from pay sites may be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom