Eulalia!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I feel a wave of revulsion grip me at his command,
my body - filthy, bruised, blood-smeared, sweating,
shivers in disgust. But I submit, fling off the filthy loin-rag,
lift my arms above my head, over my greasy hair,
hold my legs parted and turn slowly,
drinking in the stares and vile laughter of the crowd,
as my hips swing nervously, revealing all I have to offer.

The Executioner grins, flicks his fingers with a sneer,
like a trained bitch, I fall to my knees, resting on my forearms,
my head low to the ground, my ass raised, thighs wide,
ready, Sir.

I feel a wave of revulsion grip me at his command,
my body - filthy, bruised, blood-smeared, sweating,
shivers in disgust. But I submit, fling off the filthy loin-rag,
lift my arms above my head, over my greasy hair,
hold my legs parted and turn slowly,
drinking in the stares and vile laughter of the crowd,
as my hips swing nervously, revealing all I have to offer.

The Executioner grins, flicks his fingers with a sneer,
like a trained bitch, I fall to my knees, resting on my forearms,
my head low to the ground, my ass raised, thighs wide,
ready, Sir.
WOW! You understand this is just the law, Madam. It's not like I really have a choice here...

Well! Here we are! I'm so glad you two guests of honor could join us. Barbaria, lie down and stretch out your arms on your cross. My men will tie you down, and I'll be along with the nails in a bit. Eulalia, your husband says there's some doubt of whether you might be a virgin? And you know we can't execute a virgin...

I obediently sit on and then gingerly stretch myself out along my cross. My hands are grabbed and pressed against the patibulum, where they are bound tightly to its rough surface, already splintered and holed by the many nails driven through the wrists of previous victims. The rope with which my wrists are bound is wound about my hand several times, passing through my fingers and wrapped around my thumb. Meanwhile, nearby, they ravage Eul, moaning and bellowing like a bunch of randy bulls, while she sobs and whimpers as she is violated again and again to the cheers and huzzahs of the crowd.

I obediently sit on and then gingerly stretch myself out along my cross. My hands are grabbed and pressed against the patibulum, where they are bound tightly to its rough surface, already splintered and holed by the many nails driven through the wrists of previous victims. The rope with which my wrists are bound is wound about my hand several times, passing through my fingers and wrapped around my thumb. Meanwhile, nearby, they ravage Eul, moaning and bellowing like a bunch of randy bulls, while she sobs and whimpers as she is violated again and again to the cheers and huzzahs of the crowd.
And you, Slave girl? How does it feel to be tied down waiting for the nails?

And you, Slave girl? How does it feel to be tied down waiting for the nails?

Now that they have secured my wrists to the patibulum, my ankles are being tied together in preparation for nailing my feet to the stipe. I await my nailing with trepidation having witnessed from time to time the nailing of others. I know it will be excruciatingly painful. I can only hope that the ravaging of Eul will continue, and the the men who will bring the hammers and nails will remain occupied. I lift my head to see how she is doing ... and look away in revulsion as one of the brutes withdraws from his member from deep inside her and with a triumphant roar squirts his seed all over her back. She looks back at me directly, eyes filled with tears and anguish. I look away, focusing on the length of my prone body, naked save for the little loin cloth they have yet to tear away. My breasts are mounded, tumescent nipples riding high, my knees raised and pressed tightly together. I can't stop trembling. I am so scared.

Last edited:
How does it feel, Eulalia? Your private parts totally exposed and presented to the crowd, your naked body penetrated over and over again through both holes... Have you ever been handled so roughly?
I'm panting, gasping - it hurts, my vulva was cruelly flicked by the whip several times,
my lips are red and swollen - I sob as the first thug thrusts his cock into me, nearly tumble forwards onto my face,
but hold steady, gritting my teeth.

The crowd are enjoying the show, urging my successive rapists on,
they're all rough, grabbing at me, squeezing my breasts so I squeal while they fuck me,
biting, kicking me contemptuously after they've pumped me full,
spitting at me, calling me a whore.

How does it feel? How can I describe how it feels to be a living wank-toy?
A mere bag of responsive flesh and blood, made ready with a ferocious whipping?

And yet, and yet... yes, I'll admit it, in my dreams, while living with that impotent Marcus,
I was up here, kneeling among the thorns and thistles, gasping ,sweating,
thrilling at the clutch of rough, muscular monsters as they had their will with me...

Yes, my Lords and Masters, you've made this noblewoman's dream come true!

O goddess, this one wants my mouth - okay, kneel up, open wide,
flick out my tongue, lick the foreskin gently, eagerly, inviting him in...

My gaze returns to Eulalia ... to my surprise she actually seems to have begun to like what they are doing to her perhaps is even thrilled ... the expression in her eyes has changed ... she moves in rhythm with the thrusts of her attackers, and seems to willingly offer her breasts to their grasping hands and now even her open mouth and tongue to their proffered cocks. What have I been missing as a poor slave girl? Is it the noble woman's life of pampered leisure that gives her the time and inclination to fantasize about being roughly handled and violated? I have had little time for that in my life, and have been abused far too often to think it anything but abuse, yet I am intrigued and perhaps have a thing or two to learn from her. And besides, another plus here, she is keeping them so busy that no one is thinking about nailing me to this cross.

Ah! At last the bitch seems to show some signs of fear. Not much, however. She seems more preoccupied by what is happening to the noble woman, who, obviously, now is eager to make up for all the wasted time with Marcus. The crowd around me is going wild, but some, including me, are now discreetly snickering at him. After years of marriage, his wife still a Virgin ! And right now, his new wife doesn't seem too comfortable either...

Barbaria, do you see this glowing hot iron? I'm going to apply this iron to your nipples. I'm going to hold it there for a long time while you scream. You'll beg me to take it off, but I won't. I'll just leave it there to burn and burn and burn, worse every moment. Sure you don't want to tell us about your sister?

The brute drags my hair back and clamps his paw over my mouth to make sure I swallow all his spunk.
When he lets go, I drop my head, panting for air, but he tugs my face up again and snarls "Well, bitch?"
"Th-thankyou, Sir," I choke through the salty slime.

For a few moments, I'm left, crouched on my knees, sweat streaming, now marbled with sperm.
I hear the clink of metal, smell hot coals and burning iron, my sweat turns cold...

Wait with the hot irons. Barbaria don't speak. A very difficult case. Pain isn't loosen her tongue. Maybe humilitation get it running. Give a reward to traitors. I am sure a few are in the crowd and watching the ordeal of the proud rebel bitch. For a good hint the traitor gets 10 gold coins and can mount her in public bound to the cross. Let him first deside if she gets 10 ferocious whipstrokes on her frontside (mounded tits) before.

(Maybe there is someone who knows a detail ..."Look and ye shall find" ... a spectator with a hard-on.)

Wait with the hot irons. Barbaria don't speak. A very difficult case. Pain isn't loosen her tongue. Maybe humilitation get it running. Give a reward to traitors. I am sure a few are in the crowd and watching the ordeal of the proud rebel bitch. For a good hint the traitor gets 10 gold coins and can mount her in public bound to the cross. Let him first deside if she gets 10 ferocious whipstrokes on her frontside (mounded tits) before.

(Maybe there is someone who knows a detail ..."Look and ye shall find" ... a spectator with a hard-on.)

That Spectator had a good idea. Might work. I doubt she would talk and going too hard on her right now would hasten her death on the cross. Let us leave the iron for later. I paid the Decurion good money to use it in a... personal way once she's on the cross.

A ugly fat bald brute ragged clothed comes to the on the cross bound sweating rebel. Wanton leers on her nude exposed sexy body. He asks for the reward and says something about a mountain. A lictor grabs with his big paw Barb's little loincloth and rips it away. "Arrrghhh!" Her bald wet cunt exposed. The fat brute's mouth drooling. He mumbles somthing about a hideout in the mountain.
Lictor: "O.K., we will see. Get your reward. You want her tits whipped before? ... yes ... what instrument belt, wire loop, scourge?"

Fat brute: "Hmmm, I dreamed of fucking this hot rebel queen! Yes ... whip the bags with the wire. Make her obdient. Can I bite in her stiff nipples? She should scream while shagged."
Lictor: "She is yours. Chew on her knobs. But don't bite them off! We need them later!"
You see the wood handle with the looped wire in his hand. Holding it firmly. It flashes on your breast region. The cruel wire crosses the soft globe. You tense. A looped red mark on your right breast. Surrounding your aureola. The lictor sneers to the fat brute. "ONE!" No pause to breath. Another blow on the same spot. With more force. You struggle in your bonds. "TWO!" Red curved lines appear again on your flesh. Now crossing your nipple. Brute stroking his cock under his raw gown. Blow after blow. Eight switches with the looped wire on your tits. "TEN!" You feel the biting pain. Always gasping deeply for breath. You don't scream. Guards free your legs and open them wide. Your pussy lips wet gaping.
Lictor: "Ready. Now get her loaded with your cum. Nice red whipmarks, rebel bitch!"
The lictor takes a big swing and lashes between your legs. "Aaaahhhhh! Ngggghhh! BASTARD!" The gurads keep your struggling legs in place.
Fat brute removes his ragged old clothing. Ugly. A big fat wrinkled hard cock. He orders the guards to spread your legs as far as possible. He wants you totally vulnerable. He moves between your legs. Kneels down. Precum wet tip at your pubic area. His rough hands first touching gently your flat belly. Fondling your whipped full breasts with his rough hands. Tweaking and tearing away your big nipples still stiff from pain. You groan. Barabaria, you look in his dark cold eyes.

Back
Top Bottom