Eulalia!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
BTW Juan warned me he's unavailable for the WE
well it seems there's going to be some little delay before we're up on our crosses.
Hardly a relief, it'll just mean my wounds have time to heal a bit,
my strength to recover - shit, it's my curse, being a young and healthy woman,
I know that can mean days, not just hours, hanging there drying in the sun,
kept alive with gobs-full of filthy wetness, kept conscious with hooks, hot irons,
and the beaks of greedy crows...

I shudder in my bondage, kneeling naked among the thorns and thistles of the execution ground,
watching apathetically as the brutes work off their vicious lust
on that poor, perky slavegirl.

well it seems there's going to be some little delay before we're up on our crosses.
Hardly a relief, it'll just mean my wounds have time to heal a bit,
my strength to recover - shit, it's my curse, being a young and healthy woman,
I know that can mean days, not just hours, hanging there drying in the sun,
kept alive with gobs-full of filthy wetness, kept conscious with hooks, hot irons,
and the beaks of greedy crows...

I shudder in my bondage, kneeling naked among the thorns and thistles of the execution ground,
watching apathetically as the brutes work off their vicious lust
on that poor, perky slavegirl.

My turn to be raped in every conceivable way ... sigh ... at least Eul is getting some respite ... Oh, my god, this one guy is so huge ... I fear he is going to rip me wide open with that thing ... thrusting and pounding ... my god ... I am going to faint!

His rank strange cock searching for your cunt. Reaming between your soft pink labia. You shiver. Making your perky nipples errect. Yes, he is huge, hard, long. He takes your left nipple between thumb and forefinger and pulls it to its limit. "Aaarrrggghhh! Noooo!" You head-shaking. Please, no! Disgust. By grabbing brutally your funbags he yanks his oversized hard pole in your body. His hard rancid cock slamms in rudely. Your gasps. "Pleeaaaseee! Noooo!" Too deep. Mounted by a fat ugly traitor. His loins are pulling back. Again a forceful thrust. This oversized big shaft expand your pink-coloured cunt wall to its limits. Your beautiful face grimaces in pain as his bare big pole rams again deeply inside. Wailing. First violent forceful thrusts. He speeds up. You howl. Your slim naked body shakes with sweat, brown nipples bounces on your striped tits as your back arches. The sweating mighty fat body steadily pumping in you. He bends forward. His fat sweaty belly pressing against your body. His face is on your breast. No! His mouth sucking your whipped nipple. "Nnnnghhhh!" Feeling his foul teeth! Clawing your tender skin. Up and down. "Aaaaahhhh!" He bites and tears up. "YIIIIEEEHHHH! NOOOOIIIIIHHHH!" The knob rips cruelly out of his clenched teeth. "NOOOO!" His thrusts ramming the big pole to his balls viciously in. You scream. Ignoring your screams another forceful thrust. Sinking the hot shaft of meat deeper inside. His mouth on the other nipple. Sucking. Clenching. Tearing. Pain. Scream. Again the other. "Noooo!" He is in rage. Again biting the nipple. He pulls his fat buttocks up a last time and sinks down. You scream your last as the fat huge brute shooting his load in your twat. He finishes with a roar tearing your ripped sore swollen nipples. His hard cock slip out, wet with his cum juice. He slaps you in the face. "Bitch!"
Lictor: "Enough! Well done! Take your gold. ... ANOTHER INTERESTED IN A REWARD? Using her now fresh lubed cunt! I am sure this want-on rebel loved it."

Last edited:
His rank strange cock searching for your cunt. Reaming between your soft pink labia. You shiver. Making your perky nipples errect. Yes, he is huge, hard, long. He takes your left nipple between thumb and forefinger and pulls it to its limit. "Aaarrrggghhh! Noooo!" You head-shaking. Please, no! Disgust. By grabbing brutally your funbags he yanks his oversized hard pole in your body. His hard rancid cock slamms in rudely. Your gasps. "Pleeaaaseee! Noooo!" Too deep. Mounted by a fat ugly traitor. His loins are pulling back. Again a forceful thrust. This oversized big shaft expand your pink-coloured cunt wall to its limits. Your beautiful face grimaces in pain as his bare big pole rams again deeply inside. Wailing. First violent forceful thrusts. He speeds up. You howl. Your slim naked body shakes with sweat, brown nipples bounces on your striped tits as your back arches. The sweating mighty fat body steadily pumping in you. He bends forward. His fat sweaty belly pressing against your body. His face is on your breast. No! His mouth sucking your whipped nipple. "Nnnnghhhh!" Feeling his foul teeth! Clawing your tender skin. Up and down. "Aaaaahhhh!" He bites and tears up. "YIIIIEEEHHHH! NOOOOIIIIIHHHH!" The knob rips cruelly out of his clenched teeth. "NOOOO!" His thrusts ramming the big pole to his balls viciously in. You scream. Ignoring your screams another forceful thrust. Sinking the hot shaft of meat deeper inside. His mouth on the other nipple. Sucking. Clenching. Tearing. Pain. Scream. Again the other. "Noooo!" He is in rage. Again biting the nipple. He pulls his fat buttocks up a last time and sinks down. You scream your last as the fat huge brute shooting his load in your twat. He finishes with a roar tearing your ripped sore swollen nipples. His hard cock slip out, wet with his cum juice. He slaps you in the face. "Bitch!"
Lictor: "Enough! Well done! Take your gold. ... ANOTHER INTERESTED IN A REWARD? Using her now fresh lubed cunt! I am sure this want-on rebel loved it."
My God! That was worse than being whipped! Collapsing on the ground in exhaustion, face in the dirt, pain and overwhelming shame. Will I ever be the same again. Nipples snd cunt so rudely abused!!! Cum all over and inside me. Totally degraded by this brute!

Lictor: "NOBODY ELSE INTERESTED SHAGGING THIS SLUTTY HOT REBEL SLAVE? 10 roman gold coins cash! For a hint where to find her sister. A last chance to earn money and being her last lover! She WAITING for last MATING."

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... you don't have to hawk me like a prize side of beef :confused:

Lictor grinning: "You will do everyting, horny rebel queen! Bring me thin ROPE - nice marked tits and sore nipples! Guards, let her legs free now. ... And now spread your thighs for me. Show me your gaping cum leaking pussy. Show us you need more loads!"

Last edited:
Lictor grinning: "You will do everyting, horny rebel queen! Bring me thin ROPE - you got nice marked tits and sore nipples! Guards, let her legs free now. ... And now spread your thighs for me. Show me your gaping cum leaking pussy. Show us you need more loads!"

Never! I will press my knees together and show you nothing!

Back
Top Bottom