Eve's punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
Morning has arrived. Eve has another twelve hours to be crucified. The crowds swell as the ‘short-term’ convicts arrive. Eve really doesn’t care what she looks like. She just wants her punishment to be done.
crux 346.jpg
The ‘short-term’ women- those with eight then four hour sentences- are brought to the park carrying the beam of their crosses. They were shown no mercy by the guards for any hesitation earned them the stern lash of the guards’ whip.
crux carry 076.jpg
The will to resist is quickly whipped from their minds.
crux carry 072.jpg
Angie is less full of vigor having hanged from her cross more than twenty-four hours. Even she doesn’t seem to have the energy to respond to the taunts thrown at her.
jjb martha near end.jpg
She wastes energy trying to keep her legs closed. The short hour girls spend most of their time bitching about how they don’t deserve what they are suffering. I am tiring of listening to them.
Sveta.jpg
Like them I could have done time at the reparation farm in Hooker, Oklahoma. I picked time on the cross though not expecting thirty-six hours bound to it. My back is torn and bleeding from being scratched against the premium French wood.
princess 040 a.jpg
The sun is setting and so is my will to fight the cross…
crux 344 c.jpg
-Eve

6 PM of day 2… Eve has been crucified thirty-three hours…

I know it is late afternoon- maybe early evening- and they are taking down the last of the women crucified for shorter times. Soon it will be just the four of us that are serving the thirty-six hours crucified. I push up with what little energy I have left.
1 c wragg A.jpg
I really can’t feel my hands and my feet are numb. I wonder if I will be able to grab anything or walk again.

My body has been tortured not only from hanging from cross so long but by the very wood of the cross. I can’t see my back but I can feel it is sticky with my blood. If this is premium French wood I wonder what the other crosses would have done to me.
crux 300 A.jpg
The sun is setting. There can only be an hour or so to go. I can make it I think.
crux 021 b.jpg
The crowd has again thinned to a few stragglers. They don’t even both heckling us anymore. I suppose we are old news.
crux 161.jpg
I am so fucking worn out. It is getting so difficult to breathe. I have to make it. I can’t give up.
crux 290.jpg
It is getting dark fast. When are they going to get me off this cross?
crux 166 d.jpg
It is dark when Bull and Gunner walk up to me. Gunner asks “Are you ready to come down, Eve?”
With a dry groan I reply “Long ago.”

crux 288.jpg
-Eve

A week later…
I made it!!! I dropped out of the Academy of the Order Punishment and Penance the day I turned 21. I have healed completely- sort of. My body is fine but my head still is a bit twisted. I am no longer Aunt Barbara’s ward so she can’t sign me over to be crucified.
That sounds like a good thing but until you have hanged from a cross you can never understand what it is like. I’ve kept in touch with a few of the women I was crucified with (you aren’t supposed to but fuck the IMF). All agreed the ordeal was physically taxing but there is a wide disparity over how it felt to be crucified naked before a crowd of strangers.
Some found it the most degrading thing that has happened in their lives. Others thought the pain was more than any humiliation of being displayed bare before strangers. Angie, as you might have guessed, hated the times we hung alone.
Me?
I found the pain worse than I ever imagined and the crowds entertaining in their own way. During the day their degrading jeers reminded me of my shamed display before them. When they were gone I missed their presence. Either way I miss the cross and need more.

owp 213.jpg
I want to go for more. I find the Tree estate on the web and find he does crucifixions for hire. I call and talk to woman named Ulrika. She explains his terms. Two things stand out. He only does crucifixions with nails and he has the right of refusal. If I schedule and show up he can reject me but I have no avenue of escape. I send my non-refundable deposit and days later Ulrika and I settle on a date.
The night before I go to the Tree estate I stay at the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri. I must admit I drink more than I should.

owp 197.jpg
The next evening I meet with Tree. He seems reluctant to crucify me. I use my charms.
owp 302.jpg
But that is for another thread…
-Eve

The end

love the story , no death crux for public punishement is great. I would love to see my own mature wife treated so.

A week later…
I made it!!! I dropped out of the Academy of the Order Punishment and Penance the day I turned 21. I have healed completely- sort of. My body is fine but my head still is a bit twisted. I am no longer Aunt Barbara’s ward so she can’t sign me over to be crucified.
That sounds like a good thing but until you have hanged from a cross you can never understand what it is like. I’ve kept in touch with a few of the women I was crucified with (you aren’t supposed to but fuck the IMF). All agreed the ordeal was physically taxing but there is a wide disparity over how it felt to be crucified naked before a crowd of strangers.
Some found it the most degrading thing that has happened in their lives. Others thought the pain was more than any humiliation of being displayed bare before strangers. Angie, as you might have guessed, hated the times we hung alone.
Me?
I found the pain worse than I ever imagined and the crowds entertaining in their own way. During the day their degrading jeers reminded me of my shamed display before them. When they were gone I missed their presence. Either way I miss the cross and need more.

View attachment 588742
I want to go for more. I find the Tree estate on the web and find he does crucifixions for hire. I call and talk to woman named Ulrika. She explains his terms. Two things stand out. He only does crucifixions with nails and he has the right of refusal. If I schedule and show up he can reject me but I have no avenue of escape. I send my non-refundable deposit and days later Ulrika and I settle on a date.
The night before I go to the Tree estate I stay at the coffee shop in Pacific, Missouri. I must admit I drink more than I should.

View attachment 588741
The next evening I meet with Tree. He seems reluctant to crucify me. I use my charms.
View attachment 588743
But that is for another thread…
-Eve

The end

Tree I enjoyed the ending. It brings out the emotion Eve is feeling and it seems that you can feel it also.

I enjoyed this story quite a lot, even though my own personal preferences tend more towards the serious, heavy, and non-consensual end of the spectrum. Your stories tend to have a light, dare I say flippant touch, which worked for me in this one. I was glad that Eve was able to get through her ordeal without a lot of physical trauma, and I thought the descriptions of her suffering on the cross were convincing. I also appreciate the pics illustrating the story.

Back
Top Bottom