extended suffering in a crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I know most crucified victims last a day or so on the cross. But what if the crucified woman had a catheter put in so she can still urinate, then if she had her wrists nailed first. Then WITHOUT raising her cross, left laying down. If she was fed several times a day and given water for a few weeks, left the entire time to feel the pain of her wrists, after a few weeks of that one can come in nail each one of her feet to the cross. Again leave her laid down after the nailing for a few more weeks to feel the nails in her feet now. Then after a month of caring for the nailed woman one can raise her cross to let the final suffering begin.

By doing so one can survive a crucifixion indefinately until one decides to raise her cross. This will make for an interesting story on here. I am just bad at writing stories lol

Last edited:
I know most crucified victims last a day or so on the cross. But what if the crucified woman had a catheter put in so she can still urinate, then if she had her wrists nailed first. Then WITHOUT raising her cross, left laying down. If she was fed several times a day and given water for a few weeks, left the entire time to feel the pain of her wrists, after a few weeks of that one can come in nail each one of her feet to the cross. Again leave her laid down after the nailing for a few more weeks to feel the nails in her feet now. Then after a month of caring for the nailed woman one can raise her cross to let the final suffering begin.

By doing so one can survive a crucifixion indefinately until one decides to raise her cross. This will make for an interesting story on here. I am just bad at writing stories lol
Why a catheter? Let she lying in her piss and poop!

Infection of the wounds will be a concern, appropriate antibiotics for aerobic and anaerobic bacteria and for fungi will be needed from the outset.

I've a feeling there are physiological problems with limbs immobilised for a long time, but am not qualified to give a definite answer. If blood supply past the nails is compromised, hand and feet tissue will die and toxins released from necrotic tissue does harm to several organs.

Some political prisoners have had the will-power to die by hunger-strike. Force feeding/i.v. fluids probably needed, no particular problem if horizontal.

Agree with Madi regarding catheter.

The gibbet cage was designed to punish (for a short time) or kill (by starvation).gibbet.jpg

What mental state would a prisoner be in if subjected to either of these with no knowledge whether death was planned or not?

Last edited:
Such a crucifixion is only possible in your own home; you of course must sleep when the victim lays.
I believe that there exist wounds moving on the spine and the back which procure a lethal infection.

I like this idea. Could I be the "victim"?

It seems to me that if one truly wants extended suffering and a prolonged and cruel death, no cross, nails or any artificial devices of any kind are needed. Simply do NOTHING. The body will decay, the mind will lose its acuity, the teeth and hair will fall out and death will inevitably ensue.

Last edited:
Realistically a crucifixion on a girl could last a week. Lay her down on the cross. Tie her arms and ankles down to the cross. Then nail one of her wrists. Leave her. Come back the next day nail her other wrist. Come back the next day nail one of her feet. Come back on the 4th day nail her other foot. (4 nails r days) then on the 4th day is when you would raise the cross. I belive doing it this way would give them time to think about what they did. And this way there crucifixion can last almost a week. (4 days of the nailing process and a day or so after the cross is raised) this may make for a good 3d render story

For a very long and painful crucifixion of a rebel girl.

1st day,
Lay the girl down on her cross.
Tie her arms and legs firmly with barbed wire.

2nd day, morning.
Nail her right hand.

2nd day, evening.
Nail her left hand.

3rd day, morning.
Nail her right foot.

3rd day, evening.
Nail her left foot.

4th day, morning.
Nail her right wrist.

4th day, evening.
Nail her left wrist.
Take the barbed wire off.

5th day, morning.
Push a second nail through her right foot.

5th day, evening.
Push a second nail through her left foot.

6th day, morning.
Push a third nail through her right foot.

6th day, evening.
Push a third nail through her left foot.

7th day, morning.
Raise her cross.
She will stay exposed for one entire day.

8th day, evening.
Lay the cross with the crucified girl on the ground.

9th day, morning.
Tear off a nail from her right foot.

9th day, evening.
Tear off a nail from her left foot.

10th day, morning.
Tear off a second nail from her right foot.

10th day, evening.
Tear off a second nail from her left foot.

11th day, morning.
Tear off a nail from her right wrist.

11th day, evening.
Tear off a nail from her left wrist.
She is still crucified, with the four nails through her hands, and the middle of her feet.

12th day, morning.
Tear off a nail from her right hand.

12th day, evening.
Tear off a nail from her left hand.

13th day, morning.
Tear off the last nail from her right foot.

13th day, evening.
Tear off the last nail from her left foot.
The girl is released.
Bring her to the public square.
Everybody can touch her hands and feet, and put the finger into the holes of the nails.
That's what appends to the rebels.

What mental state would a prisoner be in if subjected to either of these with no knowledge whether death was planned or not?

An interesting question.

I am thinking it would depend on how horny the crowd was and the degree to which the girl was turned on by their baying lustfulness. If she accepted her fate as being forever on the cross and herself aroused by the thought of arousing the mob then this would open up many fascinating possibilities for her closest 'carers'. Consequently her motivation to live could be prolongued for reasons solely to do with her clitoris.

I think you're probably right that modern medics could keep her alive more or less indefinitely,
though maintaining consciousness might be more of a challenge. Even in ancient Rome,
there's pretty convincing evidence that survival for several days was possible,
2 - 4 days not even unusual.

When you read accounts of accidents or war injuries from past centuries it is amazing how much some people could take without dying. Of course, most other people died quickly, either from damage to major organs or from bleeding out, going into shock, having a heart attack, etc.
If none of that got them an infection would set in and cause a slow, but certain death in a time when there were no antibiotics. But people, in general, despite lack of medicine and poor diets, were often very resilient. So, a young healthy person could be lacerated by whips and then nailed to a cross to die a long, miserable death.

Back
Top Bottom