Family Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello Lonel!

I haven't seen the subject "family crucifixtion" here. Here is the story over "the greek girls". This is a story about two sisters who were crucified (with a lot of photos). Pershaps interesting for you.

Many greetings for the Rhein/Rhine to the Donau/Danube.

Attachments

• Greek Girls, Final Version.pdf
    184 KB · Views: 1,362
Now this is interesting!

As most of the regular members are aware, I'm not really as much into crux as the rest of you lot, but the idea of a family being crucified together is fascinating and I have to admit, very arousing.

I guess it plays into the whole incest taboo thing (Where the hell is Alicia7 when you need her?)

I saw this and imagined being crucified along with my mother and now I'm dripping wet! Crux doesn't normally get me that aroused, so something's obviously hot the right spot here :)

Wow!

Got me thinking now... :p

I am not into the family crux scene per say,but I do like crux scenes with both male and female.The fantasies are many.One is they were lovers condemned together,or maybe a lovers suicide pack like a kinky Romeo & Juliet.
The other crux scenes that I like,but do not see much of here is, having a woman( a lover maybe,or ex-lover) crucifying the man.The scene could also be a woman fulfilling her or his ultimate fantasy (sex role play):).
Oh, I almost forgot to welcome the new member to our little community.
Welcome Ionel , I think you will like it here.:cool:

Hello,
I am new here so could you help me find some pictures with this fetish of mine: family crucifixion or mothers crucified along their daughters.

Thank you very much.
View attachment 78113credits: Jastrow, posted by apostate 630
aha you have an avatar.....................and a nice one toooooooo:D and a bit yupar:p

Oh, I almost forgot to welcome Ionel into our little community.
Welcome Ionel,I believe you will like it here.

Hello,
I am new here so could you help me find some pictures with this fetish of mine: family crucifixion or mothers crucified along their daughters.

Thank you very much.

This is a great theme. I've got a few pics, but they are scattered around my disks, I'll have a hunt for them.

Here's one to start

Attachments

• sis3.jpg
    sis3.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 4,692
Right, I've had a quick preliminary look through my archive. I know there are a few Boudicca themed pics, can't find them. There is also a 3d Ben Hur family group, somewhere.

I have found these though :)

I found a couple where some of the bystanders were bordering on unsuitable ages, unfortunately. Hard to tell sometimes.

I'll keep looking

PS, Admi has just posted a Boudicca themed thread here http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/iciny-queen-by-quoom.2800/

Attachments

• Sister_in_Pain_by_MkG2k7 Md.jpg
    Sister_in_Pain_by_MkG2k7 Md.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 5,133
  • mother+daughter.jpg
    mother+daughter.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 5,385
  • mother and daughter2.jpg
    mother and daughter2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 4,775
some more

Attachments

• 0007-the_game.jpg
    0007-the_game.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 5,187
  • 0085-crucified_mother.jpg
    0085-crucified_mother.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 5,098
  • 0091-Lixenberg1.jpg
    0091-Lixenberg1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 4,773
  • A Mother's Grief2.jpg
    A Mother's Grief2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 5,707
  • A New Trio.jpg
    A New Trio.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 5,927
  • A Place of Death.jpg
    A Place of Death.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 6,153
  • auction mother and daughter.jpg
    auction mother and daughter.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 6,172
It is quite long, rarely are Tree's stories not... But for those of you who can't read I will post the relevant pictures here...

T

...thanks, Eul, for the link!!!:rolleyes:

Hello,

Thank you very much.
very nice idea indeed .
i hope those daughters were raped along with their mothers as well ...
I am not into the family crux scene per say,but I do like crux scenes with both male and female.The fantasies are many.One is they were lovers condemned together,or maybe a lovers suicide pack like a kinky Romeo & Juliet.
The other crux scenes that I like,but do not see much of here is, having a woman( a lover maybe,or ex-lover) crucifying the man.The scene could also be a woman fulfilling her or his ultimate fantasy (sex role play):).
Oh, I almost forgot to welcome the new member to our little community.
Welcome Ionel , I think you will like it here.:cool:
or: a lover has to put the nail into his girl before he is nailed to the cross himself. very nice idea indeed.

Back
Top Bottom