au naturral by MkG2K7

Au-Naturel-by-MkG2k7.jpg

mom and daughter witches by baats

mom_and_daughter_witches.jpg

aand the last one a N8dream when night comes

when night comes.jpg
that's all for today folks​

Great pictures,thanks for posting them.

If the middle two are by MkG2k7 then I am a Dutchman!!
I wrote some.................. not all:p and it is quite an honour to be a dutchman

Great posts on this theme. Love the concept of a family crucified, got to be a great story in there somewhere. There is something hugely erotic about a relative (female in my case) being stretched out on the cross.:)

I've also always like the idea of a family crucifixion - something I'm sure happened quite often in Roman times.

Jasrow did a re-imagining of "Ben-Hur" in which Judah is crucified with his mother & sister - which is what probably would have happened in real life. Unfortunatly, I don't have it saved. There are actually two versions because I pointed out that in his 1st one, Judah was uncircumcised.

I've also always like the idea of a family crucifixion - something I'm sure happened quite often in Roman times.

Jasrow did a re-imagining of "Ben-Hur" in which Judah is crucified with his mother & sister - which is what probably would have happened in real life. Unfortunatly, I don't have it saved. There are actually two versions because I pointed out that in his 1st one, Judah was uncircumcised.

yes, I remember that, I've been looking for the pics (got them somewhere, but I have many thousands of the buggers!)
I remember commenting that Ben Hur didn't look very Jewish :)

i"ll looking too

Love the thought of a mom & daughter, or any family unit, being crucified so that they are forced to watch the terrible agony of their loved ones, as they writhe in pain themselves. I am sure this scenario was played out along the Appian Way many times after the defeat of Spartacus!

Love the thought of a mom & daughter, or any family unit, being crucified so that they are forced to watch the terrible agony of their loved ones, as they writhe in pain themselves. I am sure this scenario was played out along the Appian Way many times after the defeat of Spartacus!
and we would like to see examples

Crassus crucified 5.000 persons after the defeat from Spartacus at the Via Appia between Rome and Capua. I think it was in 81 BC.

Back
Top Bottom