Family Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Xena was marvelous crucified in the snow with Gabby

I thought there was another one also, one where Gabby was Crucified by herself at Xena's orders. It was a weird episode to be

I strongly spect that leg breaking didn't bring a really quick death but its a c.f. convention. Lucille Ryan Lawless is SUCH a babe....

I thought there was another one also, one where Gabby was Crucified by herself at Xena's orders. It was a weird episode to be honest, all I remember was that right after Gabby was tied to the wood, Xena ordererd her legs broken. I remember thinking "really? That's it? You just put here there, let her suffer for a while first!"

As far as I remember Xena was crucified 4 times, one of those being indoor, and Gabby was crucified at least twice, maybe three times.
It was quite a show for putting female crux on mainstream TV!
Xena certainly had her legs broken on the beach, by Caesar I think.
Those girls were like our girls here, crucified only to bounce right back in the next season :)

Anyway, I have stacks of pics, and this forum has several threads, the biggest one being this one, which is still running:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/xena.117/page-47[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Later in the series when they became, or maybe always were- a couple, I really happy for them. Don't really care for the show anymore, but that was an amazing development for back then.

people here seem to know a lot about it so I assume I will be educated soon enough.
I've only been active about 6 months, and I've learnt more than in my other 60-odd years.

Just read as much as you have time for, and if you want a huge introduction Serpents Eye by Jedakk (use the Search box at the top) is an incredible work of artistry and fiction.

There is also very scholarly stuff on anatomy, emotion, and history, as well as drinking and cricket.

I've only been active about 6 months, and I've learnt more than in my other 60-odd years.

Just read as much as you have time for, and if you want a huge introduction Serpents Eye by Jedakk (use the Search box at the top) is an incredible work of artistry and fiction.

There is also very scholarly stuff on anatomy, emotion, and history, as well as drinking and cricket.
Cricket is very restful

I never thought about this to be honest. I have only ever envisioned complete strangers being crucified together. I wonder how much harder it would be on sisters watching their mothers die next to them, and mothers having to watch their children suffer and die as well. Are there any stories or other depictions of this sort?

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/skeleton-431-by-sir-despard-wragg.349/

Queen Boudica and her daughters, as experienced by a 21st century archaeologist :)

And I'm not really 'Sir Despard' :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom