Feet Or Wrists First?

Wrists or Feet First?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I voted for wrists first. With the wrists nailed, or tied with ropes, the victim is helpless against sexual advances by the executioners........and crucifying is hard work for the executioners, therefore they need some stress relief.....so why not make it easy for them by securing the wrists first, rendering the victim helpless against such advances:devil:

Perhaps Roman soldiers did wrists and feet together.
I think that they preferred an extended nailing scene with a duration of several minutes, mostly beginning with one wrist, waiting about a minute after each blow and watching the reaction of the victim. When one wrist was fixed, they kicked perhaps the upper arm and whipped the breast before nailing the other wrist in the same way. After that torture they lifted slowly the patibulum with the screaming and writhing person.mm

I think that they preferred an extended nailing scene with a duration of several minutes, mostly beginning with one wrist, waiting about a minute after each blow and watching the reaction of the victim. When one wrist was fixed, they kicked perhaps the upper arm and whipped the breast before nailing the other wrist in the same way. After that torture they lifted slowly the patibulum with the screaming and writhing person.mm
Imagine the movement of a wrist nailed person when the patibulum was slowly lifted. The victim will try to take the weight with the legs, first perhaps with the knees when the ass is lifted, at last stand ing on the tiptoes. Finally hanging by the wounds... After slowly nailing the first foot, the executioner perhaps tortures the genitals before shattering the second footbone. How will the crucified person react when all ropes are removed? Can you imagine?

Yes, a methodical pace can be effective, along with physical punishment. My mind as victim would be racing wondering when and where the next act of violence would occur.

Imagine the movement of a wrist nailed person when the patibulum was slowly lifted. The victim will try to take the weight with the legs, first perhaps with the knees when the ass is lifted, at last stand ing on the tiptoes. Finally hanging by the wounds... After slowly nailing the first foot, the executioner perhaps tortures the genitals before shattering the second footbone. How will the crucified person react when all ropes are removed? Can you imagine?

I would react with absolute terror ...

I would bind her wrists first on the Saint Andrew's Cross, and bind them slowly, to let her anxiety soak in properly amidst her sheer nakedness.

Then, just as it looks like she is about to settle in, yank her ankles apart and bind them, exposing her crotch to all the world.

Comment "Nice muff!" and snicker at her helpless agony.

Then raise the Saint Andrew's Cross and let her full weight bear down on her crotch..and walk away vaguely humming "I've...had...the fuck of my life" a la Dirty Dancing.

I love these drawings, they're pretty much my favorites. (Do you have any more from Mailnan?)
Both are fantastic but there's something especially exciting about the first one. I would like to, when they're finished with the feet, to look there, to touch the nailheads, grasp my nailed feet one last time, then to fall back and offer my wrists.
Wrists or feet first, both are fine, executioner's privilege of choice, but the above works only with feet first;)
what a nice idea ggg

I vote for wrists.

So she can still be raped as a final assault on her body.

I can just hear a seasoned executioner bawling out a rookie team;

'ByJupiter's balls!!!! What a bunch of fucking idiots you are! Now tell me Stupidus Moronus, and you Imbecilius Rectus, and yes, I'm looking at you, too, Dumbus Assus, just how are the boys to enjoy a final pleasure with this little cuntus now? Hmmmmm? Now, dig those nails out and let's try this again you motherless fucktards!"

"And she better fucking not die in the process, or by Mars's cock you'll take her place!"

"By Athena's tits, where do we get these dumbshits?"

More seriously, by doing the wrists first she can be stretched and positioned better on the cross with respect to how her legs are to be positioned for support when raised up.

(Geeze, I'm really in a dark place right now!):eek:

Last edited:
If you had absolute control of a crucifixion, would you nail wrists or feet first?

(The artist is Mailnan)
Hello mp5stab,

For several reasons, I'd order her wrists to be nailed first before having her raised up to hang on the cross by those 2 nails alone.

Firstly, she would be left to "dance" obscenely on her cross, exposing her most intimate parts to the watching spectators.

Secondly, she would quickly learn the agony to be suffered, hanging from her nailed wrists, if she does not raise her naked body up, pushing cruelly against her nailed feet, to gather a few rasping breaths before dropping back to hang again in agony from the jagged wounds through her wrists.

After amusing the crowd for some time, jerking and screaming in agony, the decision could then be made to nail her feet separately to the front of the stipes, or to drive a single longer spike through both her feet placed one upon the other.

A more painful and shameful alternative would be to nail her feet (through the heels) to the sides of the stipes, thereby exposing her female genitalia more fully to the titillation of the Roman crowd. The agony she must endure when raising herself to allow a few gasping breaths would also be greatly increased, without necessarily shortening her time of public shame and agony.

I really like Jedakk's idea to make the condemned female ask her executioners to nail the spikes through her feet - brill!

Sincerely, ranger1.

It should be the rists first.

'ByJupiter's balls!!!! What a bunch of fucking idiots you are! Now tell me Stupidus Moronus, and you Imbecilius Rectus, and yes, I'm looking at you, too, Dumbus Assus, just how are the boys to enjoy a final pleasure with this little cuntus now? Hmmmmm? Now, dig those nails out and let's try this again you motherless fucktards!"

"And she better fucking not die in the process, or by Mars's cock you'll take her place!"

Where did such a nice girl learn to curse in 'Roman' like that?

Those phrases will come in real handy on some of our more light-hearted threads.

Yes, have to go with the majority on this one and say wrists. That has always been my idea for a crucifixion, get the arms stretched out and secure and arrange the legs in whatever position suits. Plenty of flexibility there, feet to the side, front or overlapping with a single spike through them.

I echo Ranger's sentiments about Jedakk's idea of the victim pleading for her feet to be nailed to take away some of the relentless agony of the pull of her body against her nailed wrists.

I vote for wrists.

So she can still be raped as a final assault on her body.

I can just hear a seasoned executioner bawling out a rookie team;

More seriously, by doing the wrists first she can be stretched and positioned better on the cross with respect to how her legs are to be positioned for support when raised up.

(Geeze, I'm really in a dark place right now!):eek:
Where did such a nice girl learn to curse in 'Roman' like that?

Those phrases will come in real handy on some of our more light-hearted threads.
"Imbecilius Rectus"
:duke:

Those Roman expletives are even better than "Biggus Dickus". :D

Back
Top Bottom