FILMS !!!!!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Anna Luna showing the results of her first Milgram Memory Test.

In the words of Dr. Squalus: "Let us turn around and show the audience the result of your torment. Well, as we can see, everything here is undeniably red and painful, right?

Moon: Everything is fine. I'm fine.

Dr. Squalus: She also tested herself for sensitivity to pain and endurance. She managed it; yes, it was hard. All red and rosy. But that’s all we have about our beautiful, rosy-cheeked Russian girls."

====
I love Wahlberg's expression in some of these screenshots. A mix of concern and fascination. I think she might have some ideas of her own on what to do to poor Anna Luna.

Today, Anna Luna is being tested again, this time with Teresa who scored the worst score in the testing in her first trial. It will be interesting to see who's cheeks are the rosiest at the end!
Anna's expressions are priceless. She hates the whipping and bound as she is can do nothing to stop them- well, many answer the questions correctly- but she does not give up to Dr. Squalus' abuse!!!

Anna's expressions are priceless. She hates the whipping and bound as she is can do nothing to stop them- well, many answer the questions correctly- but she does not give up to Dr. Squalus' abuse!!!

Watching the video is fascinating. The still pics don't really do her justice. She has a very expressive face; almost as good as Adri's. You can feel her pain and her fear as she tries to remember the matching words. My heart was breaking watching her get punished for her mistakes. Even poor Wahlberg was looking like "What's going on here? This isn't what I signed up for" as Anna Luna twisted and danced from the spanking and the salt water spray. I think the salt water broke her in some way. She was ok with the first three spankings, but I think the salt water really pushed her limits. I'm surprised she agreed to be tested again. I can't wait to see the raw video to see if she handled it all any better.

Watching the video is fascinating. The still pics don't really do her justice. She has a very expressive face; almost as good as Adri's. You can feel her pain and her fear as she tries to remember the matching words. My heart was breaking watching her get punished for her mistakes. Even poor Wahlberg was looking like "What's going on here? This isn't what I signed up for" as Anna Luna twisted and danced from the spanking and the salt water spray. I think the salt water broke her in some way. She was ok with the first three spankings, but I think the salt water really pushed her limits. I'm surprised she agreed to be tested again. I can't wait to see the raw video to see if she handled it all any better.
And.... it's out! Part 1 is Wahlberg taking the memory test. Alex had to break Anna Luna's segment into two parts. Part 2 is mostly an interview and a few spanks while it's still fun. Part 3 gets intense when the salt water is added.

In other news, I received Anna Luna's 2nd test raw footage today and am working my way through it. I also sent the money for Wahlberg's rack movie.

Attachments

• Snapshot_129.JPG
    Snapshot_129.JPG
    350.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Snapshot_132.JPG
    Snapshot_132.JPG
    334 KB · Views: 57
  • Snapshot_141.JPG
    Snapshot_141.JPG
    338 KB · Views: 56
  • Snapshot_145.JPG
    Snapshot_145.JPG