First Contact

Go to CruxDreams.com
What Is It?

View attachment 588575
The drone follows the troop as it winds its way around the rock formations.

View attachment 588576
Marcella passes in and out of consciousness as she's carried along. She knows she's being carried off by these creatures, but is too weak and disoriented to resist. She tries to move but only feels their grips increase. Resistance at this point would be futile, she tells herself as the world spins around her.

View attachment 588577
Finally, the troop approaches the walls of the village. They are met by the village shaman.

View attachment 588578
(*What is this thing they have found?* Wonders the shaman.)

View attachment 588579
Bivass and Fumnb drop Marcella's semi-conscious body to the ground. Both are relieved to be free of their smelly burden.

View attachment 588580
Marcella hits the ground hard. Her right shoulder absorbs most of the impact.

View attachment 588581
She sprawls indecently on the hard ground. The aliens chitter excitedly amongst themselves as they stare at her exposed jocunth. They all agree that the strange creature is the most odd, bizarre thing they have ever encountered.

View attachment 588582
One of the aliens kneels down and grabs at Marcella with her hands. The alien seems most attracted to Marcella's hair. Others poke and push at Marcella's body with their feet.

View attachment 588583
Marcella remains mostly unaware of what is happening. Then, slowly, consciousness returns. Her eyes flutter open. The is a pounding pain in her skull.

View attachment 588585
"Where the fuck am I?" Marcella whispers to herself. She sees all the aliens around here. She's scared, very scared.
Nice chapter... Bad job interview!!!

Marcella:

A. You know how to write SF.

B. You know how to write.

As a librarian I used to tell reluctant readers the "30 page rule." Make yourself read the first 30 pages or two chapters, whichever comes first. If it hasn’t grabbed your attention by then, bring it back and pick something else. If it’s got your attention you’ll want to know what happens next.

I want to know what happens next. ;)

The Chief

Marcella Alien 110.jpg
Marcella's hands have been tied behind her back. She struggles against the tight bindings. A strong hand grabs her hair and pulls, jerking her head up. Marcella's eyes focus on the tall green figure standing in front of her. Its elaborate headdress made it clear it (he?) is some sort of leader or chief--or perhaps, a shaman. She has no idea if these titles, with their origins in human cultures, make any sense in this alien society. Regardless, she reasons that whatever this creature's title is, it clearly is in charge.

The alien's deep black eyes are focused on her. The "chief" turns its head side to side as it examines her. She hears the other aliens grunting, chittering, and howling.

The alien pulls even more on her hair to the point of raising her naked torso off the ground. Marcella grunts with the fierce pain in her scalp.

Marcella Alien 111.jpg
Slowly, she is being pulled up off the ground. Her breasts dangle from her heaving chest

Marcella Alien 112.jpg
Now, on her knees, Marcella faces the "chief." The hand pulling on her hair keeps her head erect. She hears the "chief" speak. It isn't looking at her now. Instead it turns its head left and right, seemingly looking for someone.

Marcella Alien 113.jpg
Trembling with fear, Marcella summons up her courage to face the "chief." It seems to be speaking to another alien behind her.

(*Sojan, what is this thing?*)

(*I do not know, Wise One. It was observed crossing the Field of Dreams and entering the Sacred Rocks. Vulwa, here, confronted it, thinking it was a ghost, but clearly it is not. It is a physical thing. I honestly have no idea what the damn thing is! Bivass claims she saw it descend from the sky. It seems able to conjure up strange lights and voices out of the air.*)

((Sojan looks around for Vulwa.))

(*Vulwa, where are you? Here, come forth and please explain what you observed to the Wise One.*)

((Vulwa steps up and bows toward the shaman.))

(*Truly, Wise One, I have no better an idea of what this thing is than has Sojan. All I know is that it gave off strange dancing lights in the air and uttered strange voices. Then, most bizarrely, it stripped off its outer skin and . . . *)

(*Stripped off its skin!* interjects the shaman. *How utterly gruesome! Did it also defecate and try to flee?*)

(*No, Wise One. Most unnaturally, it stood its ground as I demanded it explain why it trespassed onto the Sacred Rocks.*)

(*Were you able to communicate with it,* asked the shaman?*)

(*No, wise one. It gave me an obscene gesture that I and my sisters--who were concealed in the rocks--found quite offensive. It was behaving like some depraved, mad brooder! Granted, brooders can be very emotional and irrational at times in their cycles, but this was very different. We all began chastising it for behaving so disrespectfully while in the Sacred Rocks. I even threw my spear at it as a sign of my disgust. But instead of accepting chastisement it cowardly ran away, like a truculent child. We followed it and I eventually brought it down with a rock. It appeared to be running back towards the Field of Dreams. That would have been a desecration of the sacred spaces. I could not let that happen.*)

Marcella Alien 114.jpg
(*You did the correct thing, Vulwa,* says the shaman.

The shaman looks down at Marcella. Its head again turning from side to side as it stares at her.

(*It does look like some kind of brooder, doesn't it?* The shaman observes. *It seems to have a jocunth that could accept a slonguth, but not a very large one.*)

The shaman looks up into the faces of the aliens behind Marcella. (*Certainly not mine! I would split the damn thing wide open!*)

Marcella hears strange, high-pitched chitterings. It sounds like laugher to her. If it is, she wonders what they could be laughing about.

Marcella Alien 115.jpg
(*What are those swellings in its chest?* Asks the shaman. *No brooder has anything like those. Whatever purpose could they have. Ornaments, perhaps? Some sort of sexual signaling like when brooders grow a scarlet patch on their chests when they are receptive?*)

(*I don't know, Wise One,* replies Vulwa. *They are soft tissues and warm to the touch. The creature did not seem to mind me touching them. I may be completely wrong in interpreting the creature's reaction, but it almost seemed to enjoy having them touched. I could swear it was offering them to me, pushing them closer as I touched them. Especially if I grazed the darker projections that became very tumescent with my touch. Much like a slonguth gets stiff prior to insertion.*)

(*Could it deliver fertilizing fluid through them?* Queries the shaman. She goes on to observe before any answer. *Normal brooders fertilize internally once an egg is inserted, but if this thing that looks like a brooder indeed fertilizes with those swellings, how does the fertilized egg get inserted up its jocunth?*)

(*Sojan speaks up. *Perhaps, Wise One--and I know this sounds crazy--but perhaps this creature delivers eggs from those tumescent projections.*)

(*Hmmm, eggs you say? They would have to be very small eggs indeed. Practically invisible. I'm of the opinion this creature is not an egg layer. Why would an egg layer have a jocunth? It makes no sense. It would indeed be a strange, mixed up sort of animal now, wouldn't it?*)

(A voice from back in the group is heard. *Maybe the tumescent tips get much longer. Then it could fuck itself!*)

((Alien laughter fills the air.))

Marcella Alien 117.jpg
Marcella hears what sounds like mumblings coming from behind her. The chief's eyes seem fixed on her breasts. So, you like my tits, huh? Pretty nice set, aren't they? Men, she thinks to herself, always go for a nice pair of boobs.

Yet, Marcella reasons, perhaps these things aren't males, or at least what she would think are males. But they almost have to be the "males" of this species. They are built like males--big and muscular--carry spears, and all seem to have a sizeable "package" under its ("his") loincloth, judging by clearly visible bulges.

Could I be raped? She wonders and shudders at the thought.

Marcella Alien 118.jpg
"What do you want from me?" Marcella shouts at the tall alien.

Marcella Alien 119.jpg
"Please, please! I'm here peacefully!" Marcella knows they probably have no idea what she is saying. She only hopes if she looks unthreatening they'll believe she is of no danger to them.

Marcella Alien 120.jpg
The tall "chief" points at her and begins to speak.

Last edited:
The Chief

View attachment 589125
Marcella's hands have been tied behind her back. She struggles against the tight bindings. A strong hand grabs her hair and pulls, jerking her head up. Marcella's eyes focus on the tall green figure standing in front of her. Its elaborate headdress made it clear it (he?) is some sort of leader or chief--or perhaps, a shaman. She has no idea if these titles, with their origins in human cultures, make any sense in this alien society. Regardless, she reasons that whatever this creature's title is, it clearly is in charge.

The alien's deep black eyes are focused on her. The "chief" turns its head side to side as it examines her. She hears the other aliens grunting, chittering, and howling.

The alien pulls even more on her hair to the point of raining her naked torso off the ground. Marcella grunts with the fierce pain in her scalp.

View attachment 589126
Slowly, she is being pulled up off the ground. Her breasts dangle from her heaving chest

View attachment 589127
Now, on her knees, Marcella faces the "chief." The hand pulling on her hair keeps her head erect. She hears the "chief speak. It isn't looking at her now but, instead, by turning its head left and right, seems to be looking for someone.

View attachment 589128
Trembling with fear, Marcella summons up her courage to face the "chief." It seems to be speaking to another alien behind her.

(*Sojan, what is this thing?*)

(*I do not know, Wise One. It was observed crossing the Field of Dreams and entering the Sacred Rocks. Vulwa, here, confronted it, thinking it was a ghost, but clearly it is not. It is a physical thing. I honestly have no idea what the damn thing is! Bivass claims she saw it descend from the sky. It seems able to conjure up strange lights and voices out of the air.*)

((Sojan looks around for Vulwa.))

(*Vulwa, where are you? Here, come forth and please explain what you observed to the Wise One.*)

((Vulwa steps up and bows toward the shaman.))

(*Truly, Wise One, I have no better an idea of what this thing is than has Sojan. All I know is that it gave off strange dancing lights in the air and uttered strange voices. Then, most bizarrely, it stripped off its outer skin and . . . *)

(*Stripped off its skin!* interjects the shaman. *How utterly gruesome! Did it also defecate and try to flee?*)

(*No, Wise One. Most unnaturally, it stood its ground as I demanded it explain why it trespassed onto the Sacred Rocks.*)

(*Were you able to communicate with it,* asked the shaman?*)

(*No, wise one. It gave me an obscene gesture that I and my sisters--who were concealed in the rocks--found quite offensive. It was behaving like some depraved, mad brooder! Granted, brooders can be very emotional and irrational at times in their cycles, but this was very different. We all began chastising it for behaving so disrespectfully while in the Sacred Rocks. I even threw my spear at it as a sign of my disgust. But instead of accepting chastisement it disrespectfully ran away. We followed it and I eventually brought it down with a rock. It appeared to be running back towards the Field of Dreams. That would have been a desecration of the sacred spaces. I could not let that happen.*)

View attachment 589129
(*You did the correct thing, Vulwa,* says the shaman.

The shaman looks down at Marcella. Its head again turning from side to side as it stares at her.

(*It does look like some kind of brooder, doesn't it?* The shaman observes. *It seems to have a jocunth that could accept a slonguth, but not a very large one.*)

The shaman looks up into the faces of the aliens behind Marcella. (*Well, at least not mine. I would split the damn thing wide open!*)

Marcella hears strange, high-pitched chitterings. It sounds like laugher to her. If it is, she wonders what they could be laughing about.

View attachment 589130
(*What are those swellings in its chest?* Asks the shaman. *No brooder has anything like those. Whatever purpose could they have. Ornaments, perhaps? Some sort of sexual signaling like when brooders grow a scarlet patch on their chests when they are receptive?*)

(*I don't know, Wise One,* replies Vulwa. *They are soft tissues and warm to the touch. The creature did not seem to mind me touching them. I may be completely wrong in interpreting the creature's reaction, but it almost seemed to enjoy having them touched. I could swear it was offering them to me, pushing them closer as I touched them. Especially if I grazed the darker projections that became very tumescent with my touch. Much like a slonguth gets stiff prior to insertion.*)

(*Could it deliver fertilizing fluid through them?* Queries the shaman. She goes on to observe before any answer. *Normal brooders fertilize internally once an egg is inserted, but if this thing that looks like a brooder indeed fertilizes with those swellings, how does the fertilized egg get inserted up its jocunth?*)

View attachment 589131
Marcella hears what sounds like mumblings coming from behind her. The chief's eyes seem fixed on her breasts. So, you like my tits, huh? Pretty nice set, aren't they? Men, she thinks to herself, always go for a nice pair of boobs.

Yet, Marcella reasons, perhaps these things aren't males, or at least what she would think are males. But they almost have to be the "males" of this species. They are built like males--big and muscular--carry spears, and all seem to have a sizeable "package" under its ("his") loincloth, judging by clearly visible bulges.

Could I be raped? She wonders and shudders at the thought.

View attachment 589132
"What do you want from me?" Marcella shouts at the tall alien.

View attachment 589133
"Please, please! I'm here peacefully!" Marcella knows they probably have no idea what she is saying. She only hopes if she looks unthreatening they'll believe she is of no danger to them.

View attachment 589134
The tall "chief" point at her and begins to speak.
Marcella could be in a bit of trouble here!!!

The "female" aliens in my story may look like males but don't have penises. Instead, they posses an ovipositor (an egg laying organ found in the insect world). So, when Marcella sees a bulge under the loincloths of the aliens she is really seeing the bulge of an egg-laying organ, not an organ for delivering sperm. I had no idea that there would be an actual sex-toy for this, but there is! Yes! There is an ovipositor sex-toy for women (and presumably men) who want to fantasize about being "impregnated" by an egg-laying alien.

These toys look like a dildo but actual deliver rather large gelatin (I suppose) eggs into a vagina or rectum.
4.jpg See here.

the-emerging-fetish-of-laying-alien-eggs-inside-yourself-1439338773.jpg ovipositor_5.JPG Ovipositors with "eggs"

CM4Qw_EWoAAZCJp.jpg A big green one with a blue egg.

Tremers.jpg The business end of an alien ovipositor. Alien masturbation?

unnamed.jpg tumblr_nt3o2eeV601utjj9fo2_500.gif Looks like a cock but it's not! Ready for insertion up a "male" jocunth for internal fertilization and brooding by the male of the species. Two different styles (look at the tip).

pGGDrZ8.gif Here's one in action. The egg seems to have popped out, but you get the idea.

The eggs of my alien species are about the size of a large chicken egg. They have trouble imagining very small eggs. I haven't figured out how "birthing" occurs. The aliens are befuddled about the function of human breasts so they clearly do not nurse their young in the way the human females do.

One version of this sex toy is called a Splorch Ovipositor. Oh, the fantasies some people have! :rolleyes:;):D

Last edited:
One version of this sex toy is called a Splorch Ovipositor. Oh, the fantasies some people have! :rolleyes:;):D

dumbfounded-spock.jpg
You humans are very strange. Who would have imagined that this was an established fetish with sophisticated looking sex toys and everything?
Rule 34 is alive and well.

:rolleyes:
As we say in German, es gibt nichts was es nicht gibt; truth is stranger than fiction. Anything you can come up with has already been productized and monetized :D

This one seems to be a bit 'Dune' influenced too.

True.
Oh and yes the Dune reference. Please don't tell me that anyone out there fantasizes sex with a sand worm!

Normal brooders fertilize internally once an egg is inserted
I haven't figured out how "birthing" occurs. The aliens ... clearly do not nurse their young in the way the human females do.
The "female" aliens in my story may look like males but don't have penises. Instead, they posses an ovipositor (an egg laying organ found in the insect world).

Okay ... knowing these details and continuing with inspiration from the insect world let's derive a nursing & birthing scenario deliberately designed to bring the optimal amount of peril to the heroine of the story! :devil:

First, lots of insects are haplodiploid, - their unfertilized eggs will develop into males (here - brooders) and the fertilized ones into females.
Of course, for that it's necessary to have an environment where the egg can develop and hatch in the first place. Providing that environment is the first function of brooders! Perhaps mobility is very important for the aliens (because of predators?) so they don't want to put the eggs in a 'nest'.

Consequence ... this means that if our heroine is subjected to a slonguth invasion ... yes the eggs could begin developing!

A normal brooder would either fertilize the eggs (to produce females) or not (to produce further brooders) depending on how the current sex ratio in the tribe looks (mediated by pheromones).

Let's postulate brooders develop to maturity much more quickly than slonguth-carriers and that they are usually injected with several eggs. And that the sex ratio isn't 50:50 -- there are more brooders (we just haven't seen them because they stay at home ;) )

At this point it isn't really necessary for an individual brooder to survive a reproduction cycle. They're disposable!

So, the nurturing of the larvae happens in a way similar to the ichneumon wasps ... the larvae are hatched and then slowly eat the brooder alive, from the inside. In the case of proper alien brooders, there is internal tissue grown for this purpose, after that's eaten up nonvital organs are consumed, and finally the brooder falls into torpor and the offspring eat the rest of its organs, and erupt from the skin as miniature versions of the adults. The entire body mass of the brooder has been converted! Thus, the aliens don't have helpless babies that need extended care. (Again, might help against predation pressure. Maybe velociraptors are a chronic problem here)

If any eggs should hatch inside the protagonist of course they won't find any 'feeding tissue' prepared for them and will go for whatever's available...

... so an ovipositor 'rape' could be a very real risk ... unless Sven gets his act together ... is he capable of independent action of that sort?

Of course there's also the possibility that human tissue is completely indigestible to the alien larvae, and their way of feeding isn't with mandibles but by secreting digestive enzymes which just don't work to dissolve human organs. Still it would be a very disturbing experience :eek:

Oh and yes the Dune reference. Please don't tell me that anyone out there fantasizes sex with a sand worm!

Uh . . . no.

Saint Alia of the Knife is another matter. I fantasize about having sex with her . . . very carefully.

Attachments

• 2BE63C80-A1DA-4821-A869-7DCAF39247FD.jpeg
    2BE63C80-A1DA-4821-A869-7DCAF39247FD.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 183
The "female" aliens in my story may look like males but don't have penises. Instead, they posses an ovipositor (an egg laying organ found in the insect world). So, when Marcella sees a bulge under the loincloths of the aliens she is really seeing the bulge of an egg-laying organ, not an organ for delivering sperm.

Marcella, perhaps this story is still gelling in your mind. But you seem to be gearing up for the damndest girl-on-girl scenes I’ve ever read, those featuring kinky strap-ons inclusive.

I may be wrong. And I was hoping for a nude human female crucifixion, but that’s my narrowly focused fetish talking.

Attachments

• 013A6CD6-8278-44C7-8683-3E9397950B03.jpeg
    013A6CD6-8278-44C7-8683-3E9397950B03.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 169
Marcella, perhaps this story is still gelling in your mind. But you seem to be gearing up for the damndest girl-on-girl scenes I’ve ever read, those featuring kinky strap-ons inclusive.

I may be wrong. And I was hoping for a nude human female crucifixion, but that’s my narrowly focused fetish talking.

I'm in receipt of the last set of amazing images produced by SkatingJesus and I have to tailor my writing around them. I worked out the ending in my mind last night while in the shower. I think it'll work.

It's amazing how creative I can be while relaxing ;) in the shower. . . as I fantasize about alien ovipositors! Too bad the alien "females" aren't a little more androgynous in appearance. But I have something in mind for that.:D

594026.jpg Well, if you don't mind, I think I need to get my creative juices running some more!;)

Bye for now!

Okay ... knowing these details and continuing with inspiration from the insect world let's derive a nursing & birthing scenario deliberately designed to bring the optimal amount of peril to the heroine of the story! :devil:

First, lots of insects are haplodiploid, - their unfertilized eggs will develop into males (here - brooders) and the fertilized ones into females.
Of course, for that it's necessary to have an environment where the egg can develop and hatch in the first place. Providing that environment is the first function of brooders! Perhaps mobility is very important for the aliens (because of predators?) so they don't want to put the eggs in a 'nest'.

Consequence ... this means that if our heroine is subjected to a slonguth invasion ... yes the eggs could begin developing!

A normal brooder would either fertilize the eggs (to produce females) or not (to produce further brooders) depending on how the current sex ratio in the tribe looks (mediated by pheromones).

Let's postulate brooders develop to maturity much more quickly than slonguth-carriers and that they are usually injected with several eggs. And that the sex ratio isn't 50:50 -- there are more brooders (we just haven't seen them because they stay at home ;) )

At this point it isn't really necessary for an individual brooder to survive a reproduction cycle. They're disposable!

So, the nurturing of the larvae happens in a way similar to the ichneumon wasps ... the larvae are hatched and then slowly eat the brooder alive, from the inside. In the case of proper alien brooders, there is internal tissue grown for this purpose, after that's eaten up nonvital organs are consumed, and finally the brooder falls into torpor and the offspring eat the rest of its organs, and erupt from the skin as miniature versions of the adults. The entire body mass of the brooder has been converted! Thus, the aliens don't have helpless babies that need extended care. (Again, might help against predation pressure. Maybe velociraptors are a chronic problem here)

If any eggs should hatch inside the protagonist of course they won't find any 'feeding tissue' prepared for them and will go for whatever's available...

... so an ovipositor 'rape' could be a very real risk ... unless Sven gets his act together ... is he capable of independent action of that sort?

Of course there's also the possibility that human tissue is completely indigestible to the alien larvae, and their way of feeding isn't with mandibles but by secreting digestive enzymes which just don't work to dissolve human organs. Still it would be a very disturbing experience :eek:

Love your ideas malins about how the aliens "birth" their offspring. Rather gruesome, but an example actually found in nature!

Back
Top Bottom