First Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
from experience i can tell you that the position is HIGHLY critical. for example: if you have a tiny tiny footrest (maybe just 1-2 cm) it already makes a HUGE difference. if you "hang freely" you might only be able to last for minutes in a reasonably acceptable way. if you have a however bad footrest, the time you will be able to be on the cross will skyrocket. it is a very delicate act to balance torture and convenience for maximum pleasure.
the same applies to the way you will be bound to the cross.
for a start you might want to consider a saddle. a triangular one is best because it is very hard on your pussy but it allows to get some weight off your hands.
and finally: your weight makes a HUGE difference. how heavy are you? if you are approaching a triple-digit number or so, some sort of support is definitely important. if you are rather slim, a harsher position might be very well possible (it is easier to sustain).

we are all very much looking forward to your report.
most of us are highly jealous.

samba

I consider a sort of sedile as dilution of the crucifixion. Main is: wrists and feet bounded, with leather eventually foam inside. But whole or half to sit does not give the unbelievable pain-shock so it belongs. That Godwilled ecstasy is to endure, 20m, perhaps 40m and then you could make a concession for a sit-support for longer. I would not exaggerate.

Ok, I guess I'll weigh in on this just a little. While I have not been crucified myself, I have known a number of people, mostly women but some men, who have been, and I've asked a lot of questions. And being an engineer, I'm keenly aware of stress and forces. That knowledge, along with a lot of study and analysis, is what informs my art and writing.

The position of the arms is very important. I've seen quite a few women who have attempted a crucifixion and found it unbearable because they tried to fix their hands too far apart on the patibulum not understanding that the wider apart their hands were, the harder the pull on their shoulders and the worse the ropes or cuffs would dig into their wrists. If you imagine doing pull-ups on a bar with your arms straight up above your head, each arm will carry one-half of your body weight. But doing a pull-up is harder if you spread your hands further apart. Spread them out until they are at a 45-degree angle, and the amount that each arm has to pull is up to 70% or so of your body's weight, not half. It goes up very rapidly after that.

What I recommend is that you position your arms at about a 30-degree angle from the vertical. This minimizes the stress in your arms and shoulders while still being esthetically pleasing. If you look at any of my crux art, such as the pictures of Sabina crucified in "The Serpent's Eye", that's the way their arms are positioned. Also, you don't actually have to measure angles to get that arm position. If you lie with your shoulders on the patibulum and stretch your arms out to the sides, mark the locations of your elbows and that's how widely your wrists should be fastened.

In this picture, with Sabina in this pose you can see that her wrists are nailed at about elbow-width from the center of the patibulum each way, not stretched out along the timber.

372110-23e00127ee35b634ecc25328ebe91e63.jpg

And here she is hanging by her wrists, and her arms are at approximately 30 degrees from the vertical.

372111-2bd9bc84e5c4c3dd264356adf9d50991.jpg

Bottom line is that if you stick with a similar positioning of your arms, you'll be able to tolerate the stress in your arms and shoulders much better than if you spread them out further.

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 10-62_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 10-62_0001.jpg
    756.3 KB · Views: 447
  • Sabina Crucified Scene 1-4_0001.jpg
    Sabina Crucified Scene 1-4_0001.jpg
    632.8 KB · Views: 447
Well yesterday was the big day, I was crucified for the first time, and I learned something that I'm sure those of you who have been crucified already know. Crucifixion HURTS. I managed to last 22 minutes according to my boyfriend, and believe me, when I finally safeworded, I was totally and completely wiped. I didn't have any real cramps though, and I'm glad of that as I"m sure that would have ruined the experience. I learned something about the dance as well. I had no trouble at all breathing as I imagine you must be on your cross for much longer that I was before that begins to occur, but I was constantly seeking a position where things hurt less, or to change which muscles etc. were being strained, but never could find any position that provided any real relief. I can only imagine what it was like in Roman times for people being crucified for real in Roman times.

All in all, I found it a positive experience, and I definitely will try again in the future; I can see how it might become addicting and I am so glad I joined this group and met like minded people to share experiences and give advice.

I probably overdid it with the whipping prior to the crucifixion, I really didn't realize just how much my back rubbing on the wood after the whipping would hurt, but again, its part of the experience and now that I'm done, I'm glad that things played out the way that they did. I don't think I'll be sleeping on my back or having missionary position sex for a while though.

My boyfriend said he was incredibly turned on by it all, and frankly so was I. He took some pictures (no, I am not going to share them) and Jesus did I look HOT. But I've been spending a lot of time in this forum going through some old posts so I know just how beautiful a crucified woman can look. I was horny as hell too. Something we took care of afterward, but perhaps in the future we'll take care of that while I'm crucified. Plenty of time to try new things.

So all in all that was my experience. Thanks so much to all who gave me advice and ideas and just wanted to help me with the experience. I think I'm going to make some good friends here and I know I have found the perfect place for me to be.
:):devil:;)

Well yesterday was the big day, I was crucified for the first time, and I learned something that I'm sure those of you who have been crucified already know. Crucifixion HURTS. I managed to last 22 minutes according to my boyfriend, and believe me, when I finally safeworded, I was totally and completely wiped. I didn't have any real cramps though, and I'm glad of that as I"m sure that would have ruined the experience. I learned something about the dance as well. I had no trouble at all breathing as I imagine you must be on your cross for much longer that I was before that begins to occur, but I was constantly seeking a position where things hurt less, or to change which muscles etc. were being strained, but never could find any position that provided any real relief. I can only imagine what it was like in Roman times for people being crucified for real in Roman times.

All in all, I found it a positive experience, and I definitely will try again in the future; I can see how it might become addicting and I am so glad I joined this group and met like minded people to share experiences and give advice.

I probably overdid it with the whipping prior to the crucifixion, I really didn't realize just how much my back rubbing on the wood after the whipping would hurt, but again, its part of the experience and now that I'm done, I'm glad that things played out the way that they did. I don't think I'll be sleeping on my back or having missionary position sex for a while though.

My boyfriend said he was incredibly turned on by it all, and frankly so was I. He took some pictures (no, I am not going to share them) and Jesus did I look HOT. But I've been spending a lot of time in this forum going through some old posts so I know just how beautiful a crucified woman can look. I was horny as hell too. Something we took care of afterward, but perhaps in the future we'll take care of that while I'm crucified. Plenty of time to try new things.

So all in all that was my experience. Thanks so much to all who gave me advice and ideas and just wanted to help me with the experience. I think I'm going to make some good friends here and I know I have found the perfect place for me to be.

Gratulation to your new life as cruxgirl

I'm glad you had a great time, it's a great experience and it sounds like you've got off to a good start.

Of course you looked hot! The cross does that, it enhances and improves the shape of your body and really does the most for you. Suspension and tension, body stretched and moving attractively, mind challenged by the ordeal shown on your face. Very erotic.

Thanks for sharing with us and may you have many more sessions. :)

Crucifixion HURTS. I managed to last 22 minutes

Indeed that hurts and it's wonderful that you could stay 22mn ! They certainly are the best 22mn of your life , I hope ...;)

Thanks so much to all who gave me advice and ideas and just wanted to help me with the experience.

It's usual that we could help a new sister , Debbie ... I had been helped too and many other'ones who have been really crucified have also been helped , I think ...
Dont hesitate for asking in the future if you need of advices ...

A question : have you been whipped all your back along or only your shoulders and ass ?

Thank you Messaline for your help and offer of future assistance. It certainly was a 22 minutes that I will never forget, that's for sure.

We avoid the kidney area because we have been warned it isn't safe, but otherwise everything else. We are thinking that next time perhaps he will whip my front while I am crucified.

I'm sure it was an oversight, Hasturan -
but anyway Debbie had given the information.

We wouldn't advise anyone to post photos of themselves on the Forums,
they'd soon be all over the internet!

I'm sure it was an oversight, Hasturan -
but anyway Debbie had given the information.

We wouldn't advise anyone to post photos of themselves on the Forums,
they'd soon be all over the internet!
It's just voice of my envy... I don't have a girlfriend...

Back
Top Bottom