First Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
All in all, I found it a positive experience, and I definitely will try again in the future;...

I eagerly hope that in the future does not mean delay for ever. You must build up an experience time after time, sportsmen do also, otherwise you ever will start from the beginning. Do as Messaline: flog weekly with bounded wrists and crux three times a year.
Twenty two minutes are splendid.

Thanks for your nice report!
I think we all love you.

Attachments

• Vieux Grenier.jpg
    Vieux Grenier.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 202
It's nice to be loved, thanks. I'm sitting here reflecting on my crucifixion. A bit achy and sore, but more than a bit sated. And a little proud of myself too. I don't think three times a year is unreasonable I was thinking every two to three months or so. I want to build on this experience and see where future crucifixions will take me. As for whippings weekly sounds reasonable although at this point I only receive a "major" whipping monthly. We'll see what the future brings. I'm so glad I found this place, I think I'm going to fit in well here.

I don't think three times a year is unreasonable I was thinking every two to three months or so. I want to build on this experience and see where future crucifixions will take me.

You're right and wise, Debbie ! I dont think that to multiply the crucifixions would be a good thing ; in my opinion, and for me, I have discovered that QUALITY will always be better than QUANTITY ! What I research in crucifixion, is a total coalescense with my partner and it's not in having many of ones that I could find that ...

As for whippings weekly sounds reasonable although at this point I only receive a "major" whipping monthly.

I aperceived myself that weekly was not satisfying : at the end, it 's looking like a rite ; I rather prefer to have aleatory whippings : I like the surprises !:D
...but each of us have our tastes ....;)

different for me again, I go to visit my Master - at intervals, a month, six weeks or so.
I know I'm going there to be whipped and tortured, so it's not a surprise,
yet it's always exciting - preparing myself, physically, mentally,
making my 'pilgrimage' down the motorway, through the hills -
and always different! :devil:

different for me again, I go to visit my Master - at intervals, a month, six weeks or so.

A woman visit her master and not contrariwise, that is an extra subservience!

You're right and wise, Debbie ! I dont think that to multiply the crucifixions would be a good thing ; in my opinion, and for me, I have discovered that QUALITY will always be better than QUANTITY ! What I research in crucifixion, is a total coalescense with my partner and it's not in having many of ones that I could find that ...

I aperceived myself that weekly was not satisfying : at the end, it 's looking like a rite ; I rather prefer to have aleatory whippings : I like the surprises !:D
...but each of us have our tastes ....;)
Thank you Messaline. There are some women here whose advice I value based on what I have seen them post in the forums. Obviously you are one of them. I do hear you about Quality being better than Quantity and I do agree 100 percent about that. My boyfriend and I are still learning a whole bunch of new things about the lifestyle too. I like your idea about surprises too. We are going to have to work on that for sure.

The concept of having a Master is still a new one for me. Perhaps, one day, my boyfriend will become a true Master, perhaps not, time will tell about that. Unfortunately, I am beginning to see that I want and need more than I think he does. That may not be a good sign at all. If it turns out that he isn't the one, things become a lot more difficult. Again time will tell. Thanks so much for your input.

The concept of having a Master is still a new one for me. Perhaps, one day, my boyfriend will become a true Master, perhaps not, time will tell about that. Unfortunately, I am beginning to see that I want and need more than I think he does. That may not be a good sign at all. If it turns out that he isn't the one, things become a lot more difficult. Again time will tell. Thanks so much for your input.
I hope for you that it can do what you need.

You're thinking very wisely Debbie, it takes a lot of time for each to understand the other's needs and limits -
and even to really understand themselves (CruxForums has been a great help to me in that ;))
After what's probably the usual series of more or less disastrous relationships,
I've found one which works for me, and for Him -
obviously not as close and intimate as being together all the time,
but the thrill of our (relatively) brief encounters, and looking forward to next time,
makes up for that and lets us lead our parallel lives reasonably contentedly. :)

You're thinking very wisely Debbie, it takes a lot of time for each to understand the other's needs and limits -
and even to really understand themselves (CruxForums has been a great help to me in that ;))
After what's probably the usual series of more or less disastrous relationships,
I've found one which works for me, and for Him -
obviously not as close and intimate as being together all the time,
but the thrill of our (relatively) brief encounters, and looking forward to next time,
makes up for that and lets us lead our parallel lives reasonably contentedly. :)
I'm very glad that you found a relationship that works for you! I'm at the stage now where I'm doing a lot of investigating, and a lot of learning. First to discover what I truly want, and then to find someone who can give me that. I'm OK for now, but the one thing that I do know for sure is that I want MORE. Thanks for your input!

Unfortunately, I am beginning to see that I want and need more than I think he does. That may not be a good sign at all. If it turns out that he isn't the one, things become a lot more difficult. Again time will tell.

Is it not possible to make with your friend a written agreement?

Is it not possible to make with your friend a written agreement?
Sort of like Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele? Just kidding. No, I don't think that is the problem. I think the problem is that I want to get more into the lifestyle than my partner does, or at least that is the way it looks to me. If that is the case, then my current relationship isn't going to work out, and I'll be seeking something else.

Yes, I am beginning to see that can be a problem. I'm a newbie here so forgive my ignorance, what is a Crf?

Yes, I am beginning to see that can be a problem. I'm a newbie here so forgive my ignorance, what is a Crf?
just short for CruxForums - I think ;) :)

Hum, I think that it's wonderful to have our lover like Master ... For me, it's my lover'girl who is my partner (I prefer this word because in current life, we're not on the basement "Mistress/Sub" ...)
But I wanted to advice you : dont be to soon much demanding : you risk to "burn your wings" , to be quickly overwhelmed by too much solicitations (temptations) and , at the end, to be disgusted ...
Go step to step ...
...but, obviously, make what you want , it's just my opinion ( coming from my experience ...;))

... I want to get more into the lifestyle than my partner does, or at least that is the way it looks to me. If that is the case, then my current relationship isn't going to work out, and I'll be seeking something else.
Hmmm, this might end up sounding so that it might be taken a bit wrong, but... (assuming there aren't other reasons that the relationship is fragile, in which case ignore all...)

you've just had a wonderful experience.

An experience within that existing relationship which, -- isn't it already working on a level you haven't ventured to before?
The sex was really incredible as was the entire experience
... that does't sound like 'relationship isn't going to work out...'?

You want more which is natural, we always want more of a good thing.

I'd suggest to take time and really find out what it is that he doesn't want more of.

Maybe he associates things with 'The Lifestyle' that he doesn't want to get into.
But usually, step by step, wouldn't you expect him to get into doing things that you so obviously enjoy, and well, you mentioned how much it turned him on...

it takes a lot of time for each to understand the other's needs and limits
That's very true ... but it doesn't always mean you've got the experienced Master who slowly extends the sub's limits until 'she will do everything'. It can be just as much a journey together, push and pull, and sometimes at one point in that journey the one taking the 'bottom' role is a step further.

One question here would be if you identify yourself as strictly, uncompromisingly submissive, and find it physically getting in the way of arousal, or even find it repellent, if your partner isn't an unwaveringly leading Dominant.

you risk to "burn your wings"

Yes, also there is the risk, in looking for the perfect while starting from the good, to end up with a handful of nothing and a lot of hurt that takes long to heal, a lot longer than whipmarks and shoulder strains.

So really just look at what you've so recently gained...

Back
Top Bottom