First Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow! I must admit that all cruxettes here are so brave and powerful...
When I did it long time ago, I'm not so brave like any cruxettes here, so I felt ashamed if I told my experience.

Based on my experience, I did some of these. Perhaps it can adding something, if you don't mind:
1. Physically endurance: I was a boxing practitioner when Junior high, so at least I had some stamina.
2. Gravitation: your body weight and how tall would you hung. Even with my small body, as comparements, there's huge difference between 20cm with 30cm my toes above the ground. The lower I hung, more longer time I could endure (even with tears...lol).
3. Self-watching: huge mirrors. I placed some huge mirrors facing me around, so I could fully enjoy myself.

This forum's rule strictly forbids stories and pics of crucified "victims" below 18 years old. I couldn't dare to told my story because I did it so often when 16 (note: I did it on my own wish).

[Chest-salute from Green Cavalera]

2. Gravitation: your body weight and how tall would you hung. Even with my small body, as comparements, there's huge difference between 20cm with 30cm my toes above the ground. The lower I hung, more longer time I could endure (even with tears...lol).
Oh, Yes ! It is for what it could be preferable to have a feet'support where you at least put your heels ...
... like this'one ...
naked-women-crucified-on-crosses.jpg

Wow! I must admit that all cruxettes here are so brave and powerful...
..... there's huge difference between 20cm with 30cm my toes above the ground. The lower I hung, more longer time I could endure ....

The Cruxettes. Sounds like a rock group. Perhaps us girls should form one. Just had this crazy vision of us at a concert belting out our latest single while hung from our crosses. :guitar:

On a more serious note and as one who is preparing to be crucified, why does height above the ground make a difference? Surely the strains on the body are the same once on the cross regardless of height above the ground.

Oh, Yes ! It is for what it could be preferable to have a feet'support where you at least put your heels ...
... like this'one ...
View attachment 558538

I didn't use any feet support. Booth my feet (not ankles) and my wrists was strapped with duct tape.

...as one who is preparing to be crucified, why does height above the ground make a difference? Surely the strains on the body are the same once on the cross regardless of height above the ground.

Theories doesn't always the same with Practices; At least my experiences taught me before: gravitation exist and ruthless.

[Chest-salute from Green Cavalera]

On a more serious note and as one who is preparing to be crucified, why does height above the ground make a difference? Surely the strains on the body are the same once on the cross regardless of height above the ground.
This is true, dear Belle. The height will affect the labor raising you with a low cross being (with the same size wood) being easier to raise than a tall cross but once up gravity works the same.

The tall cross displays you better to the lecherous crowd while the short cross leaves you exposed to groping and probing. Hmm, I wonder which is worse

Theories doesn't always the same with Practices; At least my experiences taught me before: gravitation exist and ruthless.
Hum, in fact, and following the gravitation'rule, we can say that more you're high , less the gravitation is feeling .... But, 30cm more or less, , I doubt that the effect could be felt ...:D

The tall cross displays you better to the lecherous crowd while the short cross leaves you exposed to groping and probing. Hmm, I wonder which is worse
You're right, Tree ! Though that I wonder if to be groped or probed by some old lubricious men angry-old-man.jpg could be so much arousing ?!!!:eek::(:D

Hum, in fact, and following the gravitation'rule, we can say that more you're high , less the gravitation is feeling .... But, 30cm more or less, , I doubt that the effect could be felt ...:D

Even I couldn't believe myself at the times. On the first time, I'd hung one and half meter tall (straight body, counted from my toes to the ground), and I could endure it less than 15 minutes. On second time, I'd hung a meter tall and I could endure it more than 15 minutes. And on the third time, I'd going back to hung one and half meter tall and I could endure it revert to less than 15 minutes. We experimented it more and more like crazy due our youth at the time. :D

Remember! Every second counts. ;)

Anyway, it can be good for the first crucifixions and avoid to the new crucified woman to be disgussed by the pain ...;)

On my first time, the first 10 minutes made my both legs cramp and I beg my friends to take me down because it made me hard to breathings. But more I moaning and screaming in pain, it made my friends (male of female) aroused, until they were panicked when I started to passed out. I (green cavalera) must confess that, I felt pleasure only early minutes on my first time. I'm nothing and not so epic compared with any cruxmaidens' first-times here...

Last edited:
While groping, which one you prefer? A woman's moanings in submission: "...oh yes...grope me more...oh...ahh...", or a maiden's screaming of rejection: "No!! NOOO!!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!! NOT THERE!!! AH!!! OHHH!!!". Note: both ended with pleasure. :p
More research required...

White Cavalera here. It looks like my general dares to told her crux experiences here while I gone. I told her before, not to tell it because we did it for her when all of us (including her) were still in high school at the time. In other words, she still underage when she (insist to) did it. It also my fault because I accidentally left my smartphone before. Please forgive us.

By the way...

More research required...

How many times you did the research till now, Dr. Tree?

Last edited:
But more I moaning and screaming in pain, it made my friends (male of female) aroused, until they were panicked when I started to passed out.
Alas there is the result when people are more coming to see your suffering rather than to give to you the possibility to realise the deep dream that you always had wished ...
It's why we're
INSISTING about the SAFETY ! Believe me, this crucifixion'attraction dont deserve an accident or even ....the DEATH !!!
Do it, but with persons that you entirely trust !!!

I'm nothing and not so epic compared with any cruxmaidens' first-times here..
Perhpas that some of them are swaggering to put herselves in value ? ...:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
A good friend was telling me that, generally, the women that he had crucified were not more than 15 / 20 mns to their cross ... and he made many crucifixions !

Even I couldn't believe myself at the times. On the first time, I'd hung one and half meter tall (straight body, counted from my toes to the ground), and I could endure it less than 15 minutes. On second time, I'd hung a meter tall and I could endure it more than 15 minutes. And on the third time, I'd going back to hung one and half meter tall and I could endure it revert to less than 15 minutes. We experimented it more and more like crazy due our youth at the time. :D

Husband and I have spent a long time discussing this and neither of us can understand how the discomforts felt by crucifixion can be influenced by the height of the cross and the differences in gravity between 20 and 30 centimetres. Even if you had a cross the height of Mt. Everest you'd need a very, very sensitive instrument to detect a difference in the gravitational pull on one's body.
Surely, the differences that you feel are the perception of the height in your mind because they aren't due to gravity.
We're both with Tree on this. The real difference in height is how the crucified is seen by observers and which parts are available for groping. :confused:

Alas there is the result when people are more coming to see your suffering rather than to give to you the possibility to realise the deep dream that you always had wished ...
It's why we're
INSISTING about the SAFETY ! Believe me, this crucifixion'attraction dont deserve an accident or even ....the DEATH !!!
Do it, but with persons that you entirely trust !!!

It just a story about a stupid and unexperienced young girl when she did her first time. That's why I forbid her to tell her "great story" here because it would be a story about stupidities of an underage girl. She stopped doing it after graduated from high school, so no need to mind her.

*Salute!!* - White Cavalera

Husband and I have spent a long time discussing this and neither of us can understand how the discomforts felt by crucifixion can be influenced by the height of the cross and the differences in gravity between 20 and 30 centimetres. Even if you had a cross the height of Mt. Everest you'd need a very, very sensitive instrument to detect a difference in the gravitational pull on one's body.
Surely, the differences that you feel are the perception of the height in your mind because they aren't due to gravity.
We're both with Tree on this. The real difference in height is how the crucified is seen by observers and which parts are available for groping. :confused:

Yes. No need to talk about her story and no need to read her suggestion anymore. She was a fool when in teenage. Please forgive my wife.

*Salute* - White Cavalera

Back
Top Bottom