First Time For This Girl?

Go to CruxDreams.com
The model in the centre is from a pic posted by pyrothesnese. The others you will recognise. I think this may be the first manip of this model. My computer is underlining all my spelling "mistakes"...four so far!!

Wow!!! Nice one!

Last edited:
The model in the centre is from a pic posted by pyrothesnese. The others you will recognise. I think this may be the first manip of this model. My computer is underlining all my spelling "mistakes"...four so far!!
Melissa! This is tremendous!

Love it!!!

The model in the center looks like Sofi...............she is so hot....I'd love to see more manips pics of her crucified!

The model in the center looks like Sofi...............she is so hot....I'd love to see more manips pics of her crucified!

If you have any suitable pics of her then please post them here.

I love the composition. It's like a trip inside a shared-psyche-blood-sweat-and-terrific-fever-dream.

I think, yes.
Thank you for that.....we shall now do a couple of quick pics using new model Sofi.
Wait....we have a call from Polly Perkins our ace detective and time traveller. She also rescues damsels in distress and rides around nude on a horse..see pic..yes Polly!...you have news of Sofi....

OMG!!!...Polly just sent us a pic via her Blueberry Mk 392....It shows Isabella and Matilda de Savage and some poor girl who I think was called Beatrice Payne. Polly tells us she went to a Whipping Sunday festival and things turned very ugly...certainly as far as poor Beatrice was concerned. Life could be so cruel in Medieval times!!. It appears that Isabella de Savage was an ancestore of Sofi...she was evil!!.......Will post the pic tomorrow....need to lie down in a darkened room.

Attachments

• Polly Perkins.jpg
    Polly Perkins.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 447
Last edited by a moderator:
first time???????????????????? on CF????????????????:duke:

Thank you for that.....we shall now do a couple of quick pics using new model Sofi.
Wait....we have a call from Polly Perkins our ace detective and time traveller. She also rescues damsels in distress and rides around nude on a horse..see pic..yes Polly!...you have news of Sofi....

OMG!!!...Polly just sent us a pic via her Blueberry Mk 392....It shows Isabella and Matilda de Savage and some poor girl who I think was called Beatrice Payne. Polly tells us she went to a Whipping Sunday festival and things turned very ugly...certainly as far as poor Beatrice was concerned. Life could be so cruel in Medieval times!!. It appears that Isabella de Savage was an ancestore of Sofi...she was evil!!.......Will post the pic tomorrow....need to lie down in a darkened room.
More Sofi(a).

Attachments

• 20120119-431.jpg
    20120119-431.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 391
  • 20120119-443.jpg
    20120119-443.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 344
  • 20120119-409.jpg
    20120119-409.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 343
  • 20120119-417.jpg
    20120119-417.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 345
  • 20120119-423.jpg
    20120119-423.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 348
  • 20120119-425.jpg
    20120119-425.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 327

next20120426-276.jpg 20120426-277.jpg 20120426-279.jpg 20120426-268.jpg 20120426-276.jpg 20120426-277.jpg 20120426-279.jpg 20120426-268.jpg 20120426-269.jpg

Attachments

• 20120426-271.jpg
    20120426-271.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 184
  • 20120426-275.jpg
    20120426-275.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 196
Last edited by a moderator:

yippee, this sounds like the good old days -
are Cruella B'Stard and Jenny "Two Whips" Tompkins on their way?
they gave me my first, delicious, unforgettable whipping,
in the cellar of the Coffee Shop, it seems ages ago now :devil:

that pic is used 1000x1000x1000 times on BBQ's, garden party's, garden-torturings, crucifying partys and so on

Hi Hans. I'm intrigued. Please post a pic where we have used Sofi before...must dash!!

This is so incredibly erotic!

Well I did warn you!! Thanks for that Polly. As our intrepid detective/reporter told me the festival did turn ugly. On the left of the pic, gloating and showing her boobs is Isabella de Savage. In the middle about to lose a prized possesion is Beatrice Payne, a long time love rival of Isabella. On the far right is Isabella's equally viscious sister Matilda. poor Beatrice didn't miss her boobs for long as her head followed shortly after. It had taken just a week of plotting and coniving by Isabeela and Matilda before the Whipping Sunday festival to ensure the demise of Beatrice. They shared a few favours with the mayor and several other local dignitaries to ensure success.
Polly was unable to rescue the poor girl..her creams are good but not that good! She does tell us however that going back further in time she can see another ancestor of Sofi..this time on a cross in the Colosseum....... She will send a pic shortly.

Attachments

• Revenge.jpg
    Revenge.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 344
Back
Top Bottom