First Time For This Girl?

Go to CruxDreams.com
There are loads of pics of Sofi on Femjoy and Metart sires. Also, if you google her, you'll find a ton of pics......
When I joined Met-Art & Femjoy Sofi was the first model I came across, and I knew I was on two great sites! The second model I came across was Jenni, and then I really knew I had stumbled onto two great sites. Just have to love those Ukrainian and Czech beauties!:very_hot:

When I joined Met-Art & Femjoy Sofi was the first model I came across, and I knew I was on two great sites! The second model I came across was Jenni, and then I really knew I had stumbled onto two great sites. Just have to love those Ukrainian and Czech beauties!:very_hot:
If you have any usable pics of Jenni (?) Please post some here. Could use Sofi and Jenni in future stories.

some more

The girl between the red cloaked soldiers in the third pic looks familiar :)
And yes, I do know (now) that one of the Romans is holding a plastic water bottle. It was my Downton moment :oops:

Attachments

• ph101p.jpg
    ph101p.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 248
The girl between the red cloaked soldiers in the third pic looks familiar :)
And yes, I do know (now) that one of the Romans is holding a plastic water bottle. It was my Downton moment :oops:

Oh, I think that's funny....that Roman legionnaire was just a little ahead of his time:)

Polly Perkins is now back in the Colosseum, front row seat alongside the Emperor and sending us some pics. Polly confirms that the girl on the cross is an ancestor of Sofi...remarkable likeness through the ages!

Attachments

• SofiCross.jpg
    SofiCross.jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 294
Back
Top Bottom