Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
You know what, Cruxforumers?

Faithful members such as @Gibbs505 and @kádár lászló post all these wonderful images of gorgeous girls, some of whom are just crying out to be crucified.

It seems almost churlish not to oblige them sometimes! After all, is this site, or is it not called 'Crux Forums?'

I really didn't want to call this thread 'Wragg's manips' or anything like that, because I'd be delighted to welcome any manips, but the only 'rule' is that the victim must have appeared on a thread on this site.

Enjoy!
Thank you sir for your kind words!

One each by Damian and GabrieleKnight based on Makar's model Sasha.
Damian Galya untitled.jpgGalya Gabriel Roman arena 234.1-.jpg

I may be wrong, but she looks more like Galya to my eyes. :)

Attachments

• E083E5BE-FF88-4282-AF2D-2D38817241E2.jpeg
    E083E5BE-FF88-4282-AF2D-2D38817241E2.jpeg
    373.9 KB · Views: 1,904
We interrupt this thread bring Bobinder up to speed.

It is Sasha, Bob, featuring one of Damian’s unbelievably seamless face swaps.

We now return to Fit, Lovely Crucified, already in progress.
Sasha E083E5BE-FF88-4282-AF2D-2D38817241E2.jpeg

Thanks very much, Apostate - no mistaking her there! :)
I love it when Cruxforums provides a learning experience, and I am indebted to you for the identification.

And now I must go and re-file my Damians... :doh:

To start us off, this is an old image from 'Fitness Girls':

The siege had been going on for weeks. The people of the city were close to starving.

Princess Marisa was not content to sit back and leave the defence of the city to the men. She led a group of tough soldiers in a brave counterattack.

Brave, but doomed.

View attachment 588752

Now she could only hang on her cross, in screaming agony, and watch her beloved city being destroyed.

Wow. That is as beautiful as it is tragic and I really like it. I feel bad for her.

Oh good, and hi there. I'm glad I am not the only one who feels that way. Like I just posted, I feel I have so much to learn about this sort of thing. I'm a crux forums virgin.
I just popped in one day for a moment, myself. I came to check out a couple of stories, and had to sign up to see a picture properly. ;):rolleyes:
(I think that was actually a couple of years ago now.)

Back
Top Bottom