Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now don't be facetious! This whole thread is about ... manipulations! Watch out, you will quickly find yourself ... 'manipulated' here in ways you can't imagine ;)

Sorry about that, I had a dur moment. Didn't know if these were new or old manips, and that people here took requests for this sort of thing. I still have so much to learn about this site and about Crux and other forms of death. I will learn more about myself in the process.

Sorry about that, I had a dur moment. Didn't know if these were new or old manips, and that people here took requests for this sort of thing. I still have so much to learn about this site and about Crux and other forms of death. I will learn more about myself in the process.
people are very creative here ... and ... crux doesn't always have to be 'a form of death' (although of course historically it was intended to be, but I'm very 'historically incorrect') ... you're right though it can very much be a way to learn more about yourself!

people are very creative here ... and ... crux doesn't always have to be 'a form of death' (although of course historically it was intended to be, but I'm very 'historically incorrect') ... you're right though it can very much be a way to learn more about yourself!

I'm hoping so. I did not know there were groups dedicated to things like this, so I jumped at the chance to learn more about others and myself as well. the more, the better.

"I say, Titus, that fellow looks very pleased to see me!"

"I'm sure he is, milady," replied Titus, diplomatically, "Your grace and beauty is famed throughout the empire!"

"Oh you sweet man!" she purred, "you shall get your reward when you come to my bed tonight."

Titus felt his own cock stirring, while at the same time offering a silent prayer to the gods that Lady Felicia's husband remained ignorant of their affair. Everyone was talking about the noblewoman, Babria Moria, who had died naked on a cross in an arena with only a Nubian slave for company. Her lover, Phlebas, had not gone to a cross, although the story was told that he'd yearned for crucifixion as an easier option since his wife had found out about him and Babria....

Felicia's gaze strayed from the phallus to its owner. "Who is he, anyway?" And then to the five young women crucified in various attitudes around him. "What's happening here?"

The crucified were yelling for help and mercy. Felicia looked at one, crucified with her arms over the patibulum, nails through her forearms. She was shrieking for Jesus to save her. "These are Christians, aren't they?"

"Indeed they are, milady. This is their priest. We thought it might be, um, 'entertaining' to crucify him surrounded by the more comely members of his followers. She," he nodded to the girl shrieking for Jesus, "is Simone. That position shows her breasts to considerable advantage, we thought."

"You're an artist, Titus. What about her?" One of the girls had been crucified facing her cross.

"That's Katharina. We had the devil's own job stripping her for her cross. Fought us tooth and nail. Said she didn't want to be naked in front of the priest. So we nailed her facing the wood. Besides," he added, gazing thoughtfully in her direction, "she has a nice ass."

"They are all nailed," she observed, "except her?" The woman nearest the gate had only been tied to her cross.

"Anna," he said. "The priest's wife. We crucified her first. She watched them all being crucified, and now she can watch them all die. She should last at least a week, like that. Opposite her is Poppy. And the last one is Jenia. Lovely isn't she?"

"They all are, and you're a bastard, Titus. And I love you. You've made me hotter than hell! Quick! Get me home to bed!"

Is he pleased to see me.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone was talking about the noblewoman, Babria Moria, who had died naked on a cross in an arena with only a Nubian slave for company. Her lover, Phlebas, had not gone to a cross, although the story was told that he'd yearned for crucifixion as an easier option since his wife had found out about him and Babria....

Oh, word travels fast ... and no Internet or tweets back then! :confused:

"I say, Titus, that fellow looks very pleased to see me!"

"I'm sure he is, milady," replied Titus, diplomatically, "Your grace and beauty is famed throughout the empire!"

"Oh you sweet man!" she purred, "you shall get your reward when you come to my bed tonight."

Titus felt his own cock stirring, while at the same time offering a silent prayer to the gods that Lady Felicia's husband remained ignorant of their affair. Everyone was talking about the noblewoman, Babria Moria, who had died naked on a cross in an arena with only a Nubian slave for company. Her lover, Phlebas, had not gone to a cross, although the story was told that he'd yearned for crucifixion as an easier option since his wife had found out about him and Babria....

Felicia's gaze strayed from the phallus to its owner. "Who is he, anyway?" And then to the five young women crucified in various attitudes around him. "What's happening here?"

The crucified were yelling for help and mercy. Felicia looked at one, crucified with her arms over the patibulum, nails through her forearms. She was shrieking for Jesus to save her. "These are Christians, aren't they?"

"Indeed they are, milady. This is their priest. We thought it might be, um, 'entertaining' to crucify him surrounded by the more comely members of his followers. She," he nodded to the girl shrieking for Jesus, "is Simone. That position shows her breasts to considerable advantage, we thought."

"You're an artist, Titus. What about her?" One of the girls had been crucified facing her cross.

"That's Katharina. We had the devil's own job stripping her for her cross. Fought us tooth and nail. Said she didn't want to be naked in front of the priest. So we nailed her facing the wood. Besides," he added, gazing thoughtfully in her direction, "she has a nice ass."

"They are all nailed," she observed, "except her?" The woman nearest the gate had only been tied to her cross.

"Anna," he said. "The priest's wife. We crucified her first. She watched them all being crucified, and now she can watch them all die. She should last at least a week, like that. Opposite her is Poppy. And the last one is Jenia. Lovely isn't she?"

"They all are, and you're a bastard, Titus. And I love you. You've made me hotter than hell! Quick! Get me home to bed!"

View attachment 609884
Much use made of the construction kit here....

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucifixion-manipulations-construction-kit.4027/

Thanks to Madi and all who have contributed to it. :beer:

Melanie 03

And of course to @kádár lászló for his post of Melanie on the Lovely Ladies Thread

35l.jpg

:beer:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom