For all things Sydney Sweeney

Go to CruxDreams.com
Right....I'm cutting her tits off....

“The most guilty of the Barcaians, when they were delivered to her by the Persians, Pheretime impaled in a ring round about the wall; and she cut off the breasts of their wives and set the wall round with these also in order.” - Herdotus, The Histories, Book IV, para. 202

Oh, to be displayed with a stake up my ass and that pair of severed tits dangling from their own stake next to me…

“The most guilty of the Barcaians, when they were delivered to her by the Persians, Pheretime impaled in a ring round about the wall; and she cut off the breasts of their wives and set the wall round with these also in order.” - Herdotus, The Histories, Book IV, para. 202

Oh, to be displayed with a stake up my ass and that pair of severed tits dangling from their own stake next to me…
Sydney is one of the few women who I hope you would understand will have to face away from the cross, and not towards it! :p

Sydney is one of the few women who I hope you would understand will have to face away from the cross, and not towards it! :p

I had a post written up and ready to go that I was issuing a special exemption to allow for her to go up on the cross with her back to the wood. So yes, we are in agreement :)

Cornu still required.

Back
Top Bottom