Forest Crucifixion - Vivian's Crossroad

Go to CruxDreams.com

Yes, it is always a delight to see an ordinary woman give herself over to the fantasy of the cross, and offer herself so completely. You are very lucky.

Yeas, she's not obliged, in our case I got dreams and she only helps me to make them come true:) It's very nice that you've got dreams of real torture;) it fullfils the whole excitment.

She fulfills your dreams, you live them, and you both share a wonderful experience, a dream come true.

Mmmmm ! You're lucky for having such a wife, Morten !:very_hot::clapping:
A question : are you not attracted to be crucified to the same cross, in front of her ?:rolleyes:

Now that would be wonderful! You may find new desires and new sensations, helpless on the cross in front of your wife. Who knows, it may be her dream?
Or to hang together, sharing your ordeal, love and suffering brought together.

Last edited:
Yes, it is always a delight to see an ordinary woman give herself over to the fantasy of the cross, and offer herself so completely. You are very lucky.

She fulfills your dreams, you live them, and you both share a wonderful experience, dreams come true.

Now that would be wonderful! You may find new desires and new sensations, helpless on the cross in front of your wife. Who knows, it may be her dream?
Or to hang together, sharing your ordeal, love and suffering together.
Thank you very much. Yeas , maybe it will be nice to hang together;):) now I me looking forward to find another woman, to play executioner or second victim, but its a little hard. And in future I want to make a short film, but it s only a plan. Its difficult:)

Back
Top Bottom