Forest Fantasy Part 2

Go to CruxDreams.com
I watched for a while as the poor girl struggled for air, lifting herself up, trying to releive the pressure on her shoulder blades .

Every attempt to ease the pain in one area would imediately cause pai in another : her hands felt numb, her upper thinghs felt excruciating cramp, her feet burning from the constant rub of the rough rope binding.

The poor girl looked completely exhausted from the constant struggle.

I turned to the guard , who is she ? I said - he turned to me, quite willing to explain : Iceni scum , he said - They have been mounting constant raids on Londinium, and she was caught looting.

Looking again at the girl I recognised the familiar blue markings of the Iceni tribe - feet and legs were often decorated in this way to show loyalty to the tribe. She also wore the traditional hoop earings and had painted her face in traditional Iceni style.

How long will it take for her to die ? - I suddenly asked .

Depends, said the guard- usually between 12 and 18 hours - but this one is strong may take a couple of days .....
I_can__t_take_any_more_by_Singingnaturist[1].jpg

Nice. But, it would be better if you had added this to the existing Forest Fantasy thread, instead of starting a new one. Makes it easier on the reader, espcially when the threads get seperated like they are now.

Nice. But, it would be better if you had added this to the existing Forest Fantasy thread, instead of starting a new one. Makes it easier on the reader, espcially when the threads get seperated like they are now.
Ok, will bear it in mind, although I quite like to keep the reader waiting for the next installment - please forgive the annoying thread separation and enjoy the suspense and the great pics - these are some of my favourite pics ! Thanks for taking the time to read ;-)

I love it, being a 'Forest girl', it's just how I fantasise!​
But yes, if all we storytellers opened a new thread for each episode,​
it would soon be impossible for anyone to find their way through the Forums List​
(my IPCG has already got through nearly 40 episodes, and there's a long way still to go!)​

I love it, being a 'Forest girl', it's just how I fantasise!​
But yes, if all we storytellers opened a new thread for each episode,​
it would soon be impossible for anyone to find their way through the Forums List​
(my IPCG has already got through nearly 40 episodes, and there's a long way still to go!)​

;) yep it is a long way to Hell or heaven

I watched for a while as the poor girl struggled for air, lifting herself up, trying to releive the pressure on her shoulder blades .

Every attempt to ease the pain in one area would imediately cause pai in another : her hands felt numb, her upper thinghs felt excruciating cramp, her feet burning from the constant rub of the rough rope binding.

The poor girl looked completely exhausted from the constant struggle.

I turned to the guard , who is she ? I said - he turned to me, quite willing to explain : Iceni scum , he said - They have been mounting constant raids on Londinium, and she was caught looting.

Looking again at the girl I recognised the familiar blue markings of the Iceni tribe - feet and legs were often decorated in this way to show loyalty to the tribe. She also wore the traditional hoop earings and had painted her face in traditional Iceni style.

How long will it take for her to die ? - I suddenly asked .

Depends, said the guard- usually between 12 and 18 hours - but this one is strong may take a couple of days .....
View attachment 44471

I had been watching for a few hours now, transfixed by what I was seeing, the brutality of the Roman regime was difficult to comprehend , but at the same time I felt myself becoming aroused at seeing this beautiful young woman receiving her punishment.

For a brief moment the thought crossed my mind that the struggle of a woman on the cross held a parallel with her struggle during childbirth and I wondered fleetingly if this was the root cause of the arousal .....

The guard jabbed me sharply in my side (ow !) bringing me suddenly to my senses, he gestured towards the cross.

The flies which had been flitting on and off the naked girl had grown vastly in number , before they had been kept at bay by the occasional blow or twitch from the struggling girl.

The sweat and tears over the past few hours had obviously attracted more and more of the vile creatures and now the guard had jabbed at me delightedly as if showing me more of his sadistic entertainment.

A fountain of urine had just been expelled from the womans most intimate parts, spattering the woodland carpet with yellow rivulets of salty liquid.

The flies ,of course had sensed what had happened, as soon as the last droplets had finished the air was filled with a sickening buzzing sound as a black cloud of flies began to swarm towards the germ filled area around the vagina.

Moaning a low grunt the girl tried to fight against it , but by now she had no fight left in her and the flies began to crawl all over her body looking for a breeding ground, in which to lay eggs.

It was without doubt the most repulsive sight imaginable and even the guard blanched when he saw it - Forest crucifixions often go this way, he said ,

Taking his short sword he marched up to the cross and swiped latterally across the naked girl - a high pitched squeal came out, as the sword had slashed across her breast, but caused little injury....

Now it's your turn, the guard said - Take my gladiolus ....

I picked up the spear, not quite knowing what I was expected to do, thrust it tentatively towards the girl's pubic mound- As I did so, she squirmed slightly and only a small cut resulted.

In frustration the guard grabbed the spear from my hand and thrust it deep into the trembling girls ribcage, there was an audible hiss as air was expelled from the lungs and after a few minutes blood appeared at her lips.

She won't last much longer, the guard said and taking my arm guided me away -

A 'caw caw' sound filled the air as a Magpie landed on the victims shoulder and began pecking at the soft fleshy parts hopping around as the life force slowly slipped from the young woman's body - the execution was complete - the body would be left on display for two days - A deterrent to any passing forest rebels and further validation of the might of the Roman Empire.Can__t_hold_on_much_longer_by_Singingnaturist[1].jpg Can__t_take_any_more_by_Singingnaturist[1].jpg Hang__until_I_let_you_down_by_Singingnaturist[2].jpg How_much_longer__by_Singingnaturist[2].jpg

Hang_there_until_I_release_you_by_Singingnaturist[1].jpg Hanging_naked_in_the_rain_by_Singingnaturist[1].jpg
I had been watching for a few hours now, transfixed by what I was seeing, the brutality of the Roman regime was difficult to comprehend , but at the same time I felt myself becoming aroused at seeing this beautiful young woman receiving her punishment.

For a brief moment the thought crossed my mind that the struggle of a woman on the cross held a parallel with her struggle during childbirth and I wondered fleetingly if this was the root cause of the arousal .....

The guard jabbed me sharply in my side (ow !) bringing me suddenly to my senses, he gestured towards the cross.

The flies which had been flitting on and off the naked girl had grown vastly in number , before they had been kept at bay by the occasional blow or twitch from the struggling girl.

The sweat and tears over the past few hours had obviously attracted more and more of the vile creatures and now the guard had jabbed at me delightedly as if showing me more of his sadistic entertainment.

A fountain of urine had just been expelled from the womans most intimate parts, spattering the woodland carpet with yellow rivulets of salty liquid.

The flies ,of course had sensed what had happened, as soon as the last droplets had finished the air was filled with a sickening buzzing sound as a black cloud of flies began to swarm towards the germ filled area around the vagina.

Moaning a low grunt the girl tried to fight against it , but by now she had no fight left in her and the flies began to crawl all over her body looking for a breeding ground, in which to lay eggs.

It was without doubt the most repulsive sight imaginable and even the guard blanched when he saw it - Forest crucifixions often go this way, he said ,

Taking his short sword he marched up to the cross and swiped latterally across the naked girl - a high pitched squeal came out, as the sword had slashed across her breast, but caused little injury....

Now it's your turn, the guard said - Take my gladiolus ....

I picked up the spear, not quite knowing what I was expected to do, thrust it tentatively towards the girl's pubic mound- As I did so, she squirmed slightly and only a small cut resulted.

In frustration the guard grabbed the spear from my hand and thrust it deep into the trembling girls ribcage, there was an audible hiss as air was expelled from the lungs and after a few minutes blood appeared at her lips.

She won't last much longer, the guard said and taking my arm guided me away -

A 'caw caw' sound filled the air as a Magpie landed on the victims shoulder and began pecking at the soft fleshy parts hopping around as the life force slowly slipped from the young woman's body - the execution was complete - the body would be left on display for two days - A deterrent to any passing forest rebels and further validation of the might of the Roman EmpireView attachment 44533 View attachment 44534 View attachment 44535

Back
Top Bottom