Crucified Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
A

Alicia7

Girls Crucified On Their Knees And/or Girls Cumming While Crucified​

These are something I would like to see more of. I have searched for it, but never really find examples of it.

Attachments

• 57dryup.jpg
    57dryup.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 4,449
  • waiting.jpg
    waiting.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 4,375
Last edited by a moderator:
By way of a small contribution to your 'wants list', I offer the attached three images. If I find some more then I will add those as well.

cx 32980 condemned.jpgcx 32981 condemned.jpgcx 32984 condemned.jpg
Elsewhere, there are some tantalising images of what might be the real Alicia. I have not found many - and one of those was with a horse (no, I won't go there . . .). Some more of the real individual, without the Dr Spock ears, would go down a treat on this site, I'm sure.
Material for future manips or simply as artistic images - your choice.

Difficulty capturing those images . . . ?
Worry not; have camera, will travel . . .

that first picture is amazing! the girl in the background with the tattoos! I wish the pics were bigger though, thanks for your help!

By way of a small contribution to your 'wants list', I offer the attached three images. If I find some more

Difficulty capturing those images . . . ?
Worry not; have camera, will travel . . .

Best not to use colours from the menu, as most of them can't be read on one or other of the backgrounds offered on the Forums (i.e. Blackend with black background or Default with white)

Best not to use colours from the menu quote]

That's a shame.

I can read them in the colours posted;
perhaps the facility does not reproduce for all readers?
Do the colours default to grey, or just disappear for some?
How about the fonts? Do they function as intended?

Would it not be reasonable then, to disable those elements of the format functions that do not work for all? If they exist, they will be used . . .

I'm not awkward sod,
pro-tem*, I'll use the default colour.
* perhaps indefinitely

thanks for putting those all up both of you!

Your appreciation is appreciated, much appreciated.

I believe it was Eulalia who said recently, somewhere else, that there was a low level of 'likes' throughout the entire site. This may be a normal reticence to offer praise, but it serves to indicate that either higher standards are sought or that reticence equates to laziness. Who knows?
Sharing stuff is not an ego trip but if one such as E can notice this, it must be taken seriously.
Maybe we need a 'dislike' tick box? Then the real BDSM people can post and get off on the acquisition of a high score or in due course gain immense pleasure from the hurt inflicted . . . it's not for me, or many others, but who might we be to deny pleasure?
Just thinking aloud . . .

it would be real handy restraining slaves or captives on the trail.

I've discovered a few more.

As I say, there are lots of pix out there to be found.
Then again, finding them can be a matter of good fortune.
cx tied x 1 cu.jpgcx tied x 1 f.jpgcx tied x 1 s.jpgcx tied x 2 s.jpgcx tied x1 q.jpgcx tied x2 q.jpgcx tied x3 q.jpgcx tied x4 q.jpgcx tied x5 f.jpgcx tied x5 r.jpg

Attachments

• cx tied 1 f.jpg
    cx tied 1 f.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 2,348
  • cx tied 1 p.jpg
    cx tied 1 p.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 2,228
  • cx tied 1 q.jpg
    cx tied 1 q.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 2,160
  • cx tied 1 r.jpg
    cx tied 1 r.jpg