Gladiators vs Gladiatrixes: Sex and Death on the sand

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Empire took everything from both of them. The one that entered the arena from the left, @Barbaria1, used to be the leader of a tribe of almost a hundred warrior women that lived under the shadows of the black pines. Sometimes relying on ingeniosity through improvised traps, other times, through brute force, chopping down trees and throwing boulders, they would throw a wrench into the unsatiable machine of the Empire, that enslaved more and more everyday. The one that entered from the right, @Eulalia, was the first wife of the leader of a small kingdom. Soon after taking her as his wife and slave, the king passed away. In the short and violent struggle for power, all the pretendents managed to lose their lives, and thus, in their desperate times of need, the people turned their hopes towards their queen. And the times were prosperous. But the age of peace and fertility wasn't supposed to last, for six years later, the Empire, ever-hungry for more land, more slaves, more power, vanquished her small kingdom.

The stake was one like never before. Both of them survived the arena, winning thirty rounds each. The winner would win her freedom and select thirty enslaved women to serve her for the rest of their days. The two women exchanged looks. Eulalia, somewhat afraid of the barbarian warrior, but confident of her divine mission to save her people, frowned upon her foe, holding her hands on her hips, refusing to display any fear or remorse. Barbaria, on the other hand, was eager to hear the painful screams, to enjoy the agony of her rival. Why should the weak deserve mercy? Nature never forgives anyone. It only crushes the weak and unadapted under her soles, and raises the strong and resilient above the clouds. And her tribe would do the same. She suffered for five years as a slave of the Empire. After years of begging, crying, agony, desperation, she realized that her years of slavery weren't her end, but the beginning of her rebirth as a greater warrior. It was all a test, to decide her new fate: a weak slave that will perish, or a being greater than a queen... a goddess that will become a world conqueror.

The announcer, a woman dressed in a black armor, with crimson and golden motiffs painted on her chest plates and shoulders, raised her hand, ordering the two women to get into position. Barbaria took an aggressive stance, ready to charge at her rival. Eulalia took a defensive stance, ready to grab her opponent and use her strength and speed against her. Both hearts pounding, both of their bodies burning hot and sweating profusely. Both of them holding their fists clenched. With one swift motion, the announcer lowers her hand, giving the signal for the fight to commence.

As expected, Barbaria charged towards Eulaila, her whole body leaning forward, running maniacally and screaming the notorious battle cry of her people. In just three seconds, she crossed the arena, reaching Eulaila. In a swift motion, Eulaila swept her whole body to the right, placing her left foot in a strategic position, so Barbaria would trip over it. Anticipating the trap, Barbaria jumped over the foot and made a quick turn, ready to punch her rival in the face. Eulaila dodged the hit, and proceeded to tackle Barbaria, bumping her head into her chest, right between her breasts, using her arms to grab her and throw her against the ground. Enraged by this turn of events, frustrated that her enemy managed to land the first hit, Barbaria roared and threw a punch straight towards Eulaila's ear. The hit caused her to go deaf for a few seconds, causing her to lose her balance. She took a few steps backwards, in order to regain her strength. Barbaria wouldn't let it go. It was now or never. She charged foward and kept swinging her fists towards Eulaila. Left one, then right one, left one again. Eulaila masterfully dodged one punch after the other. After four dodged hits, she grabbed Barbaria's right fist and dragged her, ready to make her trip over her foot and put her on the ground again. Before she knew it, Barbaria made a quick jump into the air and threw herself forward, with all her strength, holding her right foot forward, aiming for Eulaila's knee.

Fallen to the ground after the charge, Barbaria was rushing to get up, in order to avoid a kick to the head. However, she would soon realize that she didn't need to. She could hear Eulaila's scream. It was a scream of pain, begging for mercy. All she had to do now, was to sit on top of her foe, and end the fight. Barbaria sat with her knees on top of Eulaila's chest, grabbed her arms with her hands, holding them firmly, and held her down for a few moments. As the two women were staring at each other, Eulaila was moaning in pain, as if she was trying to say "Please, I beg you, no more!" Barbaria's disheveled hair dropped sweat all over Eulaila's face, as she was shaking her head violently, trying to free herself from Barbaria's hands. But it was too late. The announcer declared Barbaria's victory.

And thus, Eulaila's last chance to free herself and thirty of her people, vanquished. Barbaria's future, on the other hand, was ahead of her. She knew what she had to do. Free ten of the best warriors in the arena, recruit them as her mercenaries, and take twenty women into slavery, to serve the company. Together, they would raid and pillage the distant lands in the north, far away from the Empire's reach and build their own legacy. Why be content with a mere tribe that could so easily be enslaved by The Empire? Why not build a kingdom? A new empire?

However, until then, there was one thing left to do... The victor... had to humiliate the defeated. The announcer brought the phallic shape and two slaves were getting ready to strap the appendix to Barbaria's crotch. Eulaila watched in terror, realizing that she was forsaken by the goddesses.

And all that, with no weapons used and not a drop of blood shed? :p

And all that, with no weapons used and not a drop of blood shed? :p
The Empire, while bloodthirsty on the battlefield, would often be content with simply organizing wrestling gladiatrix fights between the slaves. This wasn't a reflection of the mercy of the Empress, but rather of her greed. Every single slave had to pull her own weight and produce for the Empire. The strong women were put to work in the mines, log camps, factories, and foundries. The slender ones were used for entertainment. And therefore, the arena fighters would often fight barehanded. This practice would soon be appreciated as a sign of strength and virtue, since the fighters would prove their own talents in hand to hand combat, without the need for weapons. Even the Empress would engage in these fights with one of the Imperial guards, although most people suspected that these duels were staged, since the Empress would always win.

The slaves were meant to be used as playthings in the arena. Have some fights, then get right back to work. Now and then, a leg or an arm would get broken. An eye would get bruised. Some bites or scratches would cause some minor bleeds. Only on the most exceptional occasions, when the crowd would get extremely bloodthirsty, two daggers would get thrown into the arena, so the two women would stab each other to death. Or, in some moments of pure mercy, the victor would understand the wish of the defeated one to be spared a lifetime of suffering and thus, in one swift motion, she would snap her neck.

The defeated female completely surrenders to the victorious male. His powerful arms hold her as she gives him her last breath. He looks at her with disdain; having taken her life, she can no longer give him anything. He drops her to the bloody ground and walks away, cheered by the crowd. She still lives enough to feel the deep humiliation...

img-ep2O4qCC1ZULkjXPo6cgG.jpeg

Wow!

I'm sorry Eulalia, didnt want to put you on this!
That's okay, I'm always imagining myself in that sort of situation - though being defeated in single combat by Barb is a new twist to my fantasy life! She'd better watch out if she's planning to lead her folk up north, there are fearsome rival clans waiting for her in the Northern Forest!

That's okay, I'm always imagining myself in that sort of situation - though being defeated in single combat by Barb is a new twist to my fantasy life! She'd better watch out if she's planning to lead her folk up north, there are fearsome rival clans waiting for her in the Northern Forest!
Legend has it that another fifteen years later, Barbaria's horde was so enormous, it would block the light of the sun and turn day into night wherever it migrated. As they marched south, she was shocked to find out that the Empire was now lead by... Eulalia?! As it turns out, in their greed and lust for more power, the Empress and her acolytes backstabbed each other, and in the chaos that ensued, the people looked up to a wise queen that proved herself in battle, one that had no ties to the bloodlines of the previous empresses. And so, the two women marched forth towards their destinies, followed by at least a hundred thousand warriors each, they charged towards each other and...

"Wake up! I said wake up, already!"

Eulalia woke up to Barbaria's voice.

"Come on, already! We have to carry these boulders to the top of the hill, or we don't get fed, again!"

Coming back to her senses, she realized that she took a nap in the slave quarry, on a hot summer afternoon. Nodding to Barbaria, Eulalia boldly asked:

"Hey Barb, ever thought about joining the arena? You know, winning your freedom after just two years of fighting. That is something, isn't it?"

Barbaria rolled her eyes dismissively, pointing out:

"You forgot why we're carrying these boulders up the hill, haven't you? They will be used as punching bags by the champions in the arena."

The Giantess... the greatest champion of the arena in the Empire's capital. Standing two and a half meters tall, this towering goddess was rumored to be bred from the depths of a northern volcano, after the goddess of war made love to the land itself. Through training and constant fight, she removed everything mortal, everything that made her a woman from inside her heart. She filled herself with utter hatred for the Empire that enslaved her. She wouldn't fight other prisoners, she wouldn't work, she wouldn't obey, she wouldn't bend the knee. She only accepted to fight the imperial guards in the arena. And most of the time, she would just break their bones or knock out their teeth, but at times, she woul mercilessly batter their heads to death, slaughtering them with her bare hands.

Since she wouldn't allow the imperial guards to come near her, a personal slave would oil her body, massage her, and get her ready for the fight in the arena. Moreover, after a brutal fight, still feeling the fire, she would make her slave kneel and pound her from behind. And her slave obeyed, thankful that the Giantess was merciful to spare her life. To this slave, there were no other goddesses to worship, except the Giantess of the arena.

(AI-generated images)

Attachments

• 8-K9S2YcWa1jWhi2H.png
    8-K9S2YcWa1jWhi2H.png
    282.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 8-QpQhWyi1ybeSEoQ.png
    8-QpQhWyi1ybeSEoQ.png
    254.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 8-RKdQvH9yqeP9JTd.png
    8-RKdQvH9yqeP9JTd.png
    280.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 8-uw2kD1aFu5ESmNW.png
    8-uw2kD1aFu5ESmNW.png
    280.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 8-Za651Iak2HEhCMQ.png
    8-Za651Iak2HEhCMQ.png
    366.2 KB · Views: 42
"You, Empress! I challenge you! Now or never!"

The Giantess of the Arena roared, her finger pointed towards the imperial lounge that towered above all the nobles, peasants, serfs, and bondswomen in the audience. A woman that was surprisingly similar to her in physical appearance, although the Empress was wearing the smooth, dark, silk uniform, as she sat comfortably on the throne, staring down on the savage that was covered with a dirty, crimson rag.

The empress stood up, causing the entire arena to go dead silent. After a few moments of hesitation, she raised both of her hands towards the sky and began to undress, removing her imperial clothing. The Giantess was shocked at the answer offered by the empress. She accepted her offer. Although, the shock quickly turned into enthusiasm and soon, into blind rage. This was it... the chance to fight the woman that enslaved her and her people... the chance to beat her to death... to slowly take her life, the same way the empress slowly took everything from her.

As the Giantess was wandering around the arena, running in circles, getting ready to maul the empress to death, the leader of The Empire walked by the imperial guards that stood straight and respectful. Two soldiers were ordered to bring her a dirty, crimson rag, just like the one that the Giantess was wearing. Hesitant at the request, one of the imperial guards suggested that the empress deserves only the most valuable silk over her skin, but the empress scoffed, angrily, ordering the soldiers to bring her a dirty rag already. She received the filthy piece of clothing and wrapped it around her crotch without any hesitation.

She entered the arena and ordered the announcer to get ready to start the duel. The empress stared the Giantess dead in the eyes and shouted:

"I defeat you now, and you will be hanged on the six-legged cross, to be paraded around the capital. Then, you will witness as every single woman of your save folk be beheaded before your eyes. And, in the end, you will be target practice for our elite bow-women and eventually, bleed to death, under the eyes of the entire capital."

The crowd gasped in shock. The most gruesome punishment that the empress prepared... but the surprise was yet to come...

"You defeat me now... I hand you the throne to the Empire. For you to command it as you please."

The Giantess' jaw dropped in shock. Was this woman insane? How coul she propose such a reward? The crowd grew restless, screaming "Madness!" and "Impossible!"

But it was too late to negotiate or retract the bargain now. The announcer did as she was told and gave the signal to begin. The empress charged towards the Giantess, without any hesitation. Still in shock and disbelief, the hulking blonde brute stood paralyzed, unaware of what was going on. However, just as the empress was within reach, she came back to her senses and realized the stakes at hand. Her one and only chance to win the freedom of her people. Her own freedom. The freedom of mankind. The end of The Empire. And thus, she blocked the fists of the empress and charged with both of her fists forward. The empress dodged, and managed to land a hit just in her face. Then came another one. Then another. Then one more. Overwhelmed, the Giantess roared maniacally and headbutted the empress, proceeding to kick her in the stomach. However, the empress retaliated, clenching her fists once more and punching the Giantess, repeatedly, in the chest. Then, in one swift motion, she grabbed the Giantess by the neck and threw her to the ground, breaking her right arm in the process.

Everyone was in shock. The Empress, a tall and athletic woman, and yet, two feet smaller than the Giantess, managed to put the hulking brute into the ground. The leader stood firmly next to her foe, staring at her from above. Staring the Giantess dead in the eyes, she told her:

"How many of my imperial guards have you battered to death? Fourteen. How many of my legionnaires have your people killed? Twenty thousand. How many of our encampments have they slaughtered? Twelve! It all ends here! You took my mercy as a sign of weakness. Fool. I never had mercy for you. I've only kept you alive for our entertainment. I've only kept you alive, to prolong your suffering. And now, I will order my soldiers to flog you for three days, before carrying you to your execution... to the execution of your folk! And now... Now... kneel before your goddess, savage!"

The Giantess stared the empress in the eyes, defiantly, and shouted "Whore!", her final scream of defiance echoing throughout the arena. And then, she fell to the ground, lifeless. Upon closer inspection, one of the imperial guards found poison in her mouth. Enraged, the empress ordered:

"Who gave her the poison? I want the ones responsible brought before me!"

"Empress!" shouted another imperial guard. "Empress! Her personal slave! She's dead!"

The personal slave of the Giantess, the one oiling and massaging her before every fight, was lying dead in the dungeon. She ended her own life, as soon as she realized that her goddess had lost. Frustrated, the Empress shouted:

"I will still claim my trophy!"

The empress snatched the golden phallus from the announcer, strapped it around her crotch, dragged the lifeless body of the Giantess and proceeded to pound her from behind, while sweating profusely and letting out beastly groans.

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    364.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 02.1.png
    02.1.png
    475.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 02.5.png
    02.5.png
    287 KB · Views: 28
  • 03.png
    03.png