Gnashing Of Teeth.

Go to CruxDreams.com
A little more of our beloved Bruna in "The passion of the christa" (2005 / 2023) and "Female christ in warm tones" (2018).
Including some variations on pictures from before, and why not, the whipping, after all, it's part of the crucifixion process, right?
6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg
Man it's tough to enhance the stills of these movies.

A little more of our beloved Bruna in "The passion of the christa" (2005 / 2023) and "Female christ in warm tones" (2018).
Including some variations on pictures from before, and why not, the whipping, after all, it's part of the crucifixion process, right?
View attachment 1449786View attachment 1449785View attachment 1449784View attachment 1449783View attachment 1449782
It is one of the best crux videos, even if she does wear a loincloth! Her acting is superb and you can 'feel' the pain she must be suffering. Thanks for the posts!!!

View attachment 1449786View attachment 1449785View attachment 1449784View attachment 1449783View attachment 1449782
Enjoy one more i create in a fantasy night...

Attachments

• Ramon-nude6.jpg
    Ramon-nude6.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 205
No, that's not my taste. And we are in history, slaves were not shaved...

Actually "shaving" goes wayyyyyyyyy back into history. You can see it on surviving wall art from the Pharaonic period in Egypt and well as other ancient art.

We have no idea if is was a fashion statement (just as it is today) or was for health reasons (for those of you who have no knowledge of lice let's just say they are never picky about what hairy part of the body they live\breed on).

kisses

willowfall

I think it looked good, Petraherz. I couldn't see the join! :)
She didn't look shaved to me!! Armpits yes (but that's the same in the original Ramon movie and photos), but not downstairs. She got bush!! And it looks so good on a naked woman on the cross. I love the subtle sweaty legs, too.

Back
Top Bottom