Gnashing Of Teeth.

Go to CruxDreams.com
I grew up in a row house that was built in 1903. We still had gaslight fixtures in some rooms. (not active)

It was a row house Mansion. Leaded glass windows and a sliding door between the living room and the dinning room.

Above the second floor ... the wiring was never upgraded.

I think my parents bought it for $18000 in the day.

Now it's worth more than $300,000.

WTF

:doh:

Is that in Philadelphia, Sis? $300,000 for a nice big old terrace house with original fittings. Impossible in Sydney, you'be be lucky to get a small apartment for that, a long way from the centre. That's under 400,000 Australian dollars.

From May this year:
There are now only four Sydney suburbs where the median house price is below $500,000, new data shows. And they’re all more than 45 kilometres west of the CBD.

Five years ago, there were more than 150 suburbs out of 467 in Sydney that could make this claim. This included areas like Auburn, South Granville, Westmead and Campbelltown.

The Sydney median price is now somewhere north of 1 million.

For comparison:
“[$500,000] would get you almost two houses in certain parts of Brisbane … several apartments in South Australia or a house very close to the city (Adelaide).”

Like San Francisco, Vancouver and similar places housing affordability is becoming a major political issue in Sydney.

As the owner of a 1916 kit house bungalow, I will share a little old house owner humor.

The owner of an old house is in a bar having a drink when a hooker comes up to him and seductively whispers in his ear, "Baby, for $200.00 I'll do anything you want..." He thought for a minute and then said, "Would you re-wire my house?"

I'm facing some repairs to my roof and a couple of skylights circa 30 years old. Know any hookers who can do the job for that sort of money?

I can take or leave either Boundheat or Pachamama Films. But they can turn out moments like these.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 776
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 829
Is that in Philadelphia, Sis? $300,000 for a nice big old terrace house with original fittings. Impossible in Sydney, you'be be lucky to get a small apartment for that, a long way from the centre. That's under 400,000 Australian dollars.

From May this year:
There are now only four Sydney suburbs where the median house price is below $500,000, new data shows. And they’re all more than 45 kilometres west of the CBD.

Five years ago, there were more than 150 suburbs out of 467 in Sydney that could make this claim. This included areas like Auburn, South Granville, Westmead and Campbelltown.

The Sydney median price is now somewhere north of 1 million.

For comparison:
“[$500,000] would get you almost two houses in certain parts of Brisbane … several apartments in South Australia or a house very close to the city (Adelaide).”

Like San Francisco, Vancouver and similar places housing affordability is becoming a major political issue in Sydney.

I'm facing some repairs to my roof and a couple of skylights circa 30 years old. Know any hookers who can do the job for that sort of money?
This pain is too real. Let's stick to more fictional pain, hahaha

OTOH, Phlebas is talking hookers . . .

Yes, not a normal topic of conversation for me!

But if they can do a roofing job for that kind of money, send them my way!
But they have to work, no larking about up there.

roof013.jpg roof011.jpg roof.jpg roof005.jpg roof004.jpg domai-sarka-on-saddle-roof-13.jpg domai-sarka-on-saddle-roof-12.jpg domai-sarka-on-saddle-roof-10.jpg domai-sarka-on-saddle-roof-04.jpg domai-sarka-on-saddle-roof-02.jpg

Two manips that were new to me.

First one by Weru, who's never been one of my favorites, but that's changing.

And a mass crucifixion manip by Melissa, starring those lovely ladies from Cruxdreams and BDSMporium.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 665
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 758
Posted on his thread minutes ago, a Season's Greeting from Rotrex.

Excessive thanks, guy.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    779.2 KB · Views: 777
Antique crux drawings by one "A Terror," who had a knack for this kink but is long gone to parts unknown. A classic crux dance, hanging by her wrists to howl, gnashing her teeth as she pushes up to breathe.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    176.3 KB · Views: 552
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    252.4 KB · Views: 588
This Yusseby drawing is 32 years old, predating by over a decade the work for which he's best known. She's done in a more realistic but by no means a less frantically erotic style.

Having said that, it would be interesting if he'd employ that style in drawings that better reflect our understanding of the mechanics and physics of crucifixion.

It would be even more interesting if Apostate would STFU and just post the damn pictures, willya??? So may I present a sort of before and after, Yusseby circa 1985 and circa 2000.

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 671
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 722
Yes, not a normal topic of conversation for me!

But if they can do a roofing job for that kind of money, send them my way!
But they have to work, no larking about up there.

View attachment 545769 View attachment 545770 View attachment 545771 View attachment 545772 View attachment 545773 View attachment 545774 View attachment 545775 View attachment 545776 View attachment 545777 View attachment 545778
Wondering what these have to do with gnashing of teeth - vaginae dentatae? :shocked:

Wondering what these have to do with gnashing of teeth - vaginae dentatae? :shocked:

I just googled, unwisely in retrospect, "vagina dentata."

After I stopped screaming, I remembered this old manip, and gave thanks to a number of Greco-Roman deities that Jedakk declined to equip Amber with a second set of teeth.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 830
Last edited by a moderator:
This Crumera render has an interesting conceit. Scanned from left to right it's the account of one girl's crucifixion, from the last nail going in through her feet to her last futile attempts to breathe.

Zoom in on the individual crosses and you'll see she spends almost all of her ordeal gritting her teeth and stifling her screams.

She was fiercely brave, this one.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 846
There are several scenes during Sabina's crucifixion in The Serpent's Eye where her teeth are clenched. Here are a few:

This are a couple where Sabina has her butt planted against the face of the cross, trying to hold herself up as best she can. These are in the category of unfinished scenes - I didn't use them in the story.

View attachment 523159 View attachment 523160

Here she grits her teeth as she tries to raise herself on the cross. In the background, the man dying on the cross next to hers gets a drink from the sponge.

View attachment 523161 View attachment 523162

In this scene, Sabina clenches her teeth in pain, defeated by the unbearable agony of the nails. She finally surrenders and allows the point of the cornu to slide into her rectum.

View attachment 523164 View attachment 523165 View attachment 523166

And in this scene, she clenches her teeth again, watching helplessly in horror as the executioner's helper draws back his whip to deliver a stinging stroke to her bare breasts.

View attachment 523167 View attachment 523168
I've seen Jedakk's "Serpent's Eye" and commented on it before, but I'll say again here, these renders and the story really rocked my world. And I'm not even a huge fan of crucifixion. Or renders. But this is amazing stuff. Outstanding.

I've seen Jedakk's "Serpent's Eye" and commented on it before, but I'll say again here, these renders and the story really rocked my world. And I'm not even a huge fan of crucifixion. Or renders. But this is amazing stuff. Outstanding.

Yeah Jon. What you said.

Save that I am a huge fan of crucifixion and renders. And starting in '02 Jedakk's been one of the artists enabling my thoroughly enjoyable descent into crux, turning out incendiary stuff with a damn near Neolithic version of Poser.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 751

Thanks, it's always good to hear that someone enjoyed what I created! Artist/writers like me, who don't produce their work to sell, live for feedback and to know that people have enjoyed what we did.

This Crumera render has an interesting conceit. Scanned from left to right it's the account of one girl's crucifixion, from the last nail going in through her feet to her last futile attempts to breathe.

Zoom in on the individual crosses and you'll see she spends almost all of her ordeal gritting her teeth and stifling her screams.

She was fiercely brave, this one.
I enjoy very much this pic : where can we find the oeuvre of this author ?:rolleyes:

Attachments

• dark.png
    dark.png
    440.8 KB · Views: 609
Back
Top Bottom