Hair On The Cross

How should a crucified woman's hair be?

• Wild, bedraggled and filthy?

Votes: 72 32.4%
  • Wild but washed?

Votes: 48 21.6%
  • Cared-for (washed, trimmed and brushed before execution)?

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Styled (e.g. permed, dyed, fancy styled)?

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Natural length, never cut (so hip-length or even longer)?

Votes: 31 14.0%
  • Long (waist-length)?

Votes: 39 17.6%
  • Shoulder-length?

Votes: 38 17.1%
  • Below her ears?

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Cropped short?

Votes: 19 8.6%
  • Completely shaved?

Votes: 37 16.7%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Shoulder length and wet so that the tips give tiny tantalizing tortures to her every time she moves her head.

:rolleyes:

I do not think we can give a valid answer for everyone and for every situation. Certainly the long hair on the head are "nice" if they are dirty and wet from sweat. Are troublesome on the face and the immobilized woman must shake their heads for a minimum benefit. But the price is high: in fact, the pain of the shock is remarkable and after a few second the situation is the same as before. The woman with a shaved or even humiliating cut is wonderful: pain and humiliation are the top of vision. Another speech by the armpits: they must be getting very rich hair. Sweat and dirt attract insects that increase the torment. Better if, during the crucifixion, are coated with honey or excrement. Finally, the pubic hair: in the morning, before the execution, must be shaved or better ... torn. The blood, urine and other substances force the woman to continuous movements. The execution is much more pleasant to every point of view.
Power of hair !

I went with shoulder length, but I appreciate them all, even the bald girls, and there's a special place in my heart for each.

I do not think we can give a valid answer for everyone and for every situation. Certainly the long hair on the head are "nice" if they are dirty and wet from sweat. Are troublesome on the face and the immobilized woman must shake their heads for a minimum benefit. But the price is high: in fact, the pain of the shock is remarkable and after a few second the situation is the same as before. The woman with a shaved or even humiliating cut is wonderful: pain and humiliation are the top of vision. Another speech by the armpits: they must be getting very rich hair. Sweat and dirt attract insects that increase the torment. Better if, during the crucifixion, are coated with honey or excrement. Finally, the pubic hair: in the morning, before the execution, must be shaved or better ... torn. The blood, urine and other substances force the woman to continuous movements. The execution is much more pleasant to every point of view.
Power of hair !
I agree that there is no one answer here. Some folks like the long hair look and some want shaved. But a crucifixion is not a beauty contest. The intent is to execute someone in an extremely painful, humiliating, and drawn out way. The nails and the manner of crucifixion will provide the pain and length of time on the cross. The humiliation comes from being displayed naked with all you naughty bits displayed.

Let's face it, for at least the males on this site the desire is to see as much of the victim's tits and pussy as possible. I mean, that's why we show up. If there was any concern for her modesty at all she'd be crucified wearing a burka and no one would show up to watch

I don't want to see a lot of long hair hanging down over her breasts. I want to see her hot, sweaty, bouncing boobs as she writhes on the cross. So cut her hair short. I also want a shot at seeing her pussy so I don't want it lost in a weedy, untended patch of pubic hair.

I agree with ciappe's point that shaving off a woman's hair is meant to humiliate her. A woman considers her hair her crowning glory, of which she is proud. Shaving her head -- or at least roughly chopping off her head hair -- just adds to her humiliation of being naked in pubic. So, before she's nailed to her cross make a public display of chopping off her locks. It could be distributed to the crowd. She has no clothing, no possession of any kind as she goes to the cross. But now she can't even keep her hair! Once she's nailed to the crossbeam spread her thighs wide and make a great show of displaying her privates to the crowd. With a sharp knife or razor shave her delicate nether lips. No doubt they'll be cut and sliced so there's much blood dripping between her thighs as she hangs. Everything is done to deprive her of any dignity.

woman-on-the-cross_4.jpg

This is a good pic for showing what I mean. A nice bit of pubic hair but her pussy is clearly seen

Last edited:
Let's face it, for at least the males on this site the desire is to see as much of the victim's tits and pussy as possible. I mean, that's why we show up. If there was any concern for her modesty at all she'd be crucified wearing a burka and no one would show up to watch
I agree with ciappe's point that shaving off a woman's hair is meant to humiliate her.
This is a good pic for showing what I mean. A nice bit of pubic hair but her pussy is clearly seen

I see what you're saying Shevak. The shaved look is very dramatic, very humiliating. Think Anne Hathaway in Les Miss. But it is not pretty to look at. I want to see something attractive and interesting. It's a personal preference. I'm with Fox on this, that

A curved head and hanging sweat hair give more dramatic impression.

I think you agree, too, when it comes down to it. :)
The Makar pic you posted has nice length head hair, some pubic hair, and you can still see everything. ideal.

I don't much like the shaved, Barbie doll look myself, maybe I'm getting old :)

Back
Top Bottom