Help Needed With German-speaking Crucified Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited:
Also, if any member has data about this series of videos. For some time the main character was a woman called Kristine that used to be crucified, or crucify herself, with sunglasses. Then the name of the site changed and I don't know if they are still around.

I have found this video of the series made in that old German factory. I find it very exciting.

http://xhamster.com/movies/3317843/selfcrucifixion.html

There are some dialogs in the beggining and at the end. Could any german speaking member translate for me? At least the general sense.
Also there was a continuation. Does anyone have it?

Thanks a lot!

Carlos
Pretty hot video, love the women, wow what hot bods! Thanks for posting the link carloscruz.

Here you have another link:
http://xhamster.com/movies/3444478/torture_hanging_crucifixion.html

I find it very hot also.
The story line of the video as I image it is that the girl goes to the old factory knowing what she is going to get. She never asks for mercy and is obviously enjoying the punishment and the humiliation. Very arousing for me!
But on the other hand, the punishment is obviously real and the actress or model has to be a real masochist and exhibitionist to go through that. She is being paid for sure, but I think she would have done it just for the`pleasure of being whipped and humiliated and filmed!
Very exciting for me also!

I'm fascinated in the 'self-crucifixion' video with the way the girls get themselves hung up,
they've got wrist-restraints with shackle-hooks which clip onto the hanging chains,
it's easy to attach one wrist, a bit trickier to do the other one single-handed,
note how they press the clips on their legs then presumably hold the lock with their thumbs
while they grab the chains with their fingers and slip the hook on. Once they've done that,
and kicked away the boxes, there's no way they can free themselves.

What I can't make out is how they get their ankle-restraints fixed onto the chains on the poles -
to do that themselves, they'd surely have to fit them first, before securing their wrists?
After they've kicked the boxes away, they flex back their legs ready to begin their 'dance',
but I suspect someone must have nipped in to fix the hooks, and that's been edited out ;)

Still, they're a pair of great athletes, superb crux-dancers, so's the lass in the 'torture factory',
nice examples for those of us who like simple bondage that lets a girl twist and jump about
and enjoy her nakedness as she swings on the chains and feels the whip.

Last edited:
I'm fascinated in the 'self-crucifixion' video with the way the girls get themselves hung up,
they've got wrist-restraints with shackle-hooks which clip onto the hanging chains,
it's easy to attach one wrist, a bit trickier to do the other one single-handed,
note how they press the clips on their legs then presumably hold the lock with their thumbs
while they grab the chains with their fingers and slip the hook on. Once they've done that,

What I can't make out is how they get their ankle-restraints fixed onto the chains on the poles -
to do that themselves, they'd surely have to fit them first, before securing their wrists?
After they've kicked the boxes away, they flex back their legs ready to begin their 'dance',
but I suspect someone must have nipped in to fix the hooks, and that's been edited out ;)

Still, they're a pair of great athletes, superb crux-dancers, so's the lass in the 'torture factory',
nice examples for those of us who like simple bondage that lets a girl twist and jump about
and enjoy her nakedness as she swings on the chains and feels the whip.

Eulalia, I am very glad you enjoyed the video. I have enjoyed a lot your posts for very long!
Pehaps, since you like selcrucifixion, you will be interested in watching an old one I have. Is from the same website, but from the beginnings. I don't see it in the net anymore. It's called "Kristine's Selfcrucifixion". The action is a woman (Kristine, their first model) that drives a car in the country, assembles a cross. get naked and carry it to aplace where she crucifies herself. The quality is not so good. but I definitelly think it's worth of watching!
I have it in my computer and I can send it to you via Dropbox if you want. If you like it and figure out a way to uploaded here, would be perfect.
Would you like me to send it to you?

Take care and thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
My email is and I would need yours, obviouslly.
see PM

Thanks Carlos, it's nice of you to offer it -
I can't pretend I'm strongly into self-crux,
I wouldn't actually try it on my own
(a person very close to me died in an accident acting out a fantasy on his own, that's made me very cautious),
but the video of those girls doing it together -
obviously with at least one camera-person present -
did intrigue me.

Last edited:
The hooks at their wrist cuffs look spring loaded to Pp. It is difficult enough for them to clip into the loose chain. They might just be able to free the hooks from a fixed eye bolt but it would be damn-near impossible to unhook from a loose chain especially after a tiring dance.
Like Eul, Pp cannot see how they could get these hooks to clip in just by groping with their ankles as they do. They would need some outside assistance.
Yep, as Eul suggests, once they have hooked and kicked the stools away they could not free themselves.

they're confirming just what Pp and I've just said,
if someone doesn't rescue them,
they'll have to stay there -
chained up and dancing! :devil:

Thank you Madoisi!
And yes the argument in the video I believe, is that they want to die in their crosses togheter. But is a movie and obviously they have help

see PM

Thanks Carlos, it's nice of you to offer it -
I can't pretend I'm strongly into self-crux,
I wouldn't actually try it on my own
(a person very close to me died in an accident acting out a fantasy on his own, that's made me very cautious),
but the video of those girls doing it together -
obviously with at least one camera-person present -
did intrigue me.

Eulalia,

I am not either into self-crucifixion. That it’s just a poor substitute of public crucifixion.

But in this videos, I find the plot exciting. Naked girls that decide to die together crucified side by side. Seeing her friend and lover trashing naked on her cross. The idea is very exciting for me. And just to summarize, it can easily be done. In the video, obviously the have help plus a cameraman. In fact in the continuation of the clip that I can't find any longer, the skkiny girl binds the one with the hat first to her cross. Then she crucifies herself, they say godbye to each other and kick the stools away.

But in the real world, you stand with your back to the cross on a stool and you just fix your ankles first, tying them with a rope or chain and inserting it in a carabiner fixed to the cross trough an eyebolt.

You may use the same method with your wrist or just use ropes looped trough open hooks. After that, if you kick the stool away and you are alone, you are dead. You will spend the rest of your life on your cross!

I have done the whole procedure. Every thing but kicking the stool away. Which was pretty stupid of me because I was alone in a basement! If the stool had toppled by accident at that moment I would have died naked on my cross! So DON’T DO IT!

What really excites me is crucifixion done consensually to someone. I would like to be the Executioner but also the crucified. In fact if I had to choose only one, I would choose the cross.

I would like very much to be crucified by people that will enjoy my nakedness, my humiliation and my suffering on the cross. I would get pleasure from the pleasure of the public. And I would like to be crucified with other people, at least one of then a woman (perhaps you Eulalia) like in my avatar (I draw myself on my cross).

For example, if you read the thread “Our Crucifixion” by Sheila:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/our-crucifixion.3860/#post-130185

I would have begged to be crucified with them that day!

Carlos

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom