Help Needed With German-speaking Crucified Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have another two old videos, not very good quality, but worth of watching. They are no longer in the net. In then Kristin, with only sunglasses on, crucifies herself outdoors after carrying her cross.
If any of you are interested, I could provide a Dropbox link via PM.

Eulalia,

I am not either into self-crucifixion. That it’s just a poor substitute of public crucifixion.

But in this videos, I find the plot exciting. Naked girls that decide to die together crucified side by side. Seeing her friend and lover trashing naked on her cross. The idea is very exciting for me. And just to summarize, it can easily be done. In the video, obviously the have help plus a cameraman. In fact in the continuation of the clip that I can't find any longer, the skkiny girl binds the one with the hat first to her cross. Then she crucifies herself, they say godbye to each other and kick the stools away.

But in the real world, you stand with your back to the cross on a stool and you just fix your ankles first, tying them with a rope or chain and inserting it in a carabiner fixed to the cross trough an eyebolt.

You may use the same method with your wrist or just use ropes looped trough open hooks. After that, if you kick the stool away and you are alone, you are dead. You will spend the rest of your life on your cross!

I have done the whole procedure. Every thing but kicking the stool away. Which was pretty stupid of me because I was alone in a basement! If the stool had toppled by accident at that moment I would have died naked on my cross! So DON’T DO IT!

What really excites me is crucifixion done consensually to someone. I would like to be the Executioner but also the crucified. In fact if I had to choose only one, I would choose the cross.

I would like very much to be crucified by people that will enjoy my nakedness, my humiliation and my suffering on the cross. I would get pleasure from the pleasure of the public. And I would like to be crucified with other people, at least one of then a woman (perhaps you Eulalia) like in my avatar (I draw myself on my cross).

For example, if you read the thread “Our Crucifixion” by Sheila:

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/our-crucifixion.3860/#post-130185

I would have begged to be crucified with them that day!

Carlos
Me too!

I have another two old videos, not very good quality, but worth of watching. They are no longer in the net. In then Kristin, with only sunglasses on, crucifies herself outdoors after carrying her cross.
If any of you are interested, I could provide a Dropbox link via PM.
yes, I've seen these and they're enjoyable,
worth asking Carlos for the link

I have found this video of the series made in that old German factory. I find it very exciting.

http://xhamster.com/movies/3317843/selfcrucifixion.html

There are some dialogs in the beggining and at the end. Could any german speaking member translate for me? At least the general sense.
Also there was a continuation. Does anyone have it?

Thanks a lot!

Carlos
Nice link Carlos, you also might like this as the girl is drop dead gorgeous (for me anyway)
http://www.xvideos.com/video5678762/pia3.wmv

Attachments

• concubine774.jpg
    concubine774.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 159
  • concubine896.jpg
    concubine896.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 159
  • romandecadence350.jpg
    romandecadence350.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 158
Perfect body, I would be all over her and my imagination is fired! Turn 66 today so here is a gift for anyone that hasn't seen these!
Thank you Damian, and Happy Birthday to you O Great One!

Thank you, I'm glad I get you hot! Actually I get myself "hot" when following some threads! Here's one more older one, I can't see it large in the pics that come up on the browser, but a brazier is evident, as is the spreadeagled damsel!

Attachments

• FILE13935.JPG
    FILE13935.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 121
Thank you, I'm glad I get you hot! Actually I get myself "hot" when following some threads! Here's one more older one, I can't see it large in the pics that come up on the browser, but a brazier is evident, as is the spreadeagled damsel!
The X cross is Pp's favourite, but spreadeagled between posts and the access that gives is grand. Spreadeagled on the wall is alomost as good.

Back
Top Bottom