Helping Hands

Go to CruxDreams.com
Story to come.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

St Jonnie's pics are always good for a story
untitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to revive this thread with some more helping hands.
View attachment 428373

Imagine the story behind that ... so many helping hands ... the one holding the whip, the ones holding her bottom ... which to focus on? :rolleyes:

Delighted to see that you are reviving the thread melissa. It's one of my favorites.

Imagine the story behind that ... so many helping hands ... the one holding the whip, the ones holding her bottom ... which to focus on? :rolleyes:

Delighted to see that you are reviving the thread melissa. It's one of my favorites.
Well to be honest I was hoping you could find the time to write a short description of what is going on in the pic :)

Licked.jpg My Gods! First they pinned me down on the wood, tied my wrists to the patibulum and nailed my wrists while I kicked and squirmed. That was bad enough! But then the third one decided to whip my chest, while I lay there helpless. Ten lashes he did. Back and forth across my breasts, narrowly missing my poor nipples. But they are hardly through with me. To the delight of the crowd, which roars with approval, one of the bastards has decided to raise me up and lick me! I dare not give him the satisfaction he desires. I try to force myself to ignore it. But its hard. I feel his fingers digging into my arse cheeks; I feel the tip of his tongue darting ... Noooooooooooo! This is too much!

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 428382 My Gods! First the pinned me down on the wood, tied my wrists to the patibulum and nailed my wrists while i kicked and squirmed. That was bad enough! But then the third one decided to whip my chest, while I lay there helpless. Ten lashes he did. Back and forth across my breasts, narrowly missing my poor nipples. But they are hardly through with me. Too the delight of the crowd, which roars with approval, one of the bastards has decided to raise me up and lick me! I dare not give him the satisfaction he desires. I try to force myself to ignore it. But its hard. I feel his fingers digging into my arse cheeks; I feel the tip of his tongue darting ... Noooooooooooo! This is too much!
Last chance to get a taste. You'll be dead soon. And it's not like you had much else on your schedule.

Back
Top Bottom