Helping Hands

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 428382 My Gods! First they pinned me down on the wood, tied my wrists to the patibulum and nailed my wrists while I kicked and squirmed. That was bad enough! But then the third one decided to whip my chest, while I lay there helpless. Ten lashes he did. Back and forth across my breasts, narrowly missing my poor nipples. But they are hardly through with me. To the delight of the crowd, which roars with approval, one of the bastards has decided to raise me up and lick me! I dare not give him the satisfaction he desires. I try to force myself to ignore it. But its hard. I feel his fingers digging into my arse cheeks; I feel the tip of his tongue darting ... Noooooooooooo! This is too much!
Excellent as usual!..read the situation perfectly.

St Jonnie's pics are always good for a story
crucified_ghosts_forest_by_saintjohny-jpg.1929
Nice horse!

Licked.jpg
Six pigs have just had me ... what is this guys problem???

Oh! Who the fuck cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

some more helping hands...
View attachment 430452 View attachment 430453
(the artist is mp5stab)
View attachment 430457
(the artist is Algabal)

Nice selection Malins. Eye Contact is particularly striking. The helplessness, the intimacy, the human connection. What is going through their minds, their bodies?!
Did anyone notice that she's wearing a crown of thorns? Is it his, hers, what is happening there?

Here are some helping hands and a helping mouth too
IMG_0265.jpg IMG_0280.jpg

It ain't me... I have long hair and an almost white beard... (some hate it... others think it tickles... relationships are complicated before you think you have one...)
:eek:a relationship?

Hmmm, yes I'm always thankful when they allow us a bit of participation... ;)
I'd like to hand them the nails, one after the other, as long as I can... but that of course works best before the cross is raised, possibly starting with feet first, I'd need a free hand... though well with a few tries I might pick one up with my toes :p

A-1.jpg A-2.jpg
(benitezdk)

Hmmm, yes I'm always thankful when they allow us a bit of participation... ;)
I'd like to hand them the nails, one after the other, as long as I can... but that of course works best before the cross is raised, possibly starting with feet first, I'd need a free hand... though well with a few tries I might pick one up with my toes :p

View attachment 430626 View attachment 430627
(benitezdk)
You are lovingly crazy, Malins!!!

Back
Top Bottom