How Girl Dies On Cross

Go to CruxDreams.com
Why not release her after 2½ hours? After few months revalidation she still can used again?
Of course with fee.

Why not just purchase a fresh slave girl for the next time?

But it might be possible to partially rehabilitate her or interrupt her slow execution while she was still on the cross. Basically, if the executioner was strong enough, he/she could get stand on a stool so that he/she was directly facing her. He would then insert the edge of his hand between her legs and slowly raise her up the cross(her bent knees would give you enough leeway to do this).

This action alone would ensure her TOTAL gratitude. The huge strain of her whole body weight bearing down on her shoulders would immediately be relieved. To her horror she might even become sexually aroused, as her cleft would inevitably be pressing down hard on the edge of his/her hand.

I would keen to learn from other contributors what might happen next, particularly if there several female and male executioners present at the crucifixion.

Why not just purchase a fresh slave girl for the next time?

But it might be possible to partially rehabilitate her or interrupt her slow execution while she was still on the cross. Basically, if the executioner was strong enough, he/she could get stand on a stool so that he/she was directly facing her. He would then insert the edge of his hand between her legs and slowly raise her up the cross(her bent knees would give you enough leeway to do this).

This action alone would ensure her TOTAL gratitude. The huge strain of her whole body weight bearing down on her shoulders would immediately be relieved. To her horror she might even become sexually aroused, as her cleft would inevitably be pressing down hard on the edge of his/her hand.

I would keen to learn from other contributors what might happen next, particularly if there several female and male executioners present at the crucifixion.

Starting to see a common theme here ... :rolleyes:

We always think about the death after the crucifixion, but better is the presentation at the cross for some time, nails or not, and go into the healing process. That gives ones life a extreme revelation to offer yourself for a good purpose and next time again. We create also a group in the population which have for profession cruxvictim by salary, men and women.

This action alone would ensure her TOTAL gratitude.
that's very thought-provoking, Opal.
Yes, if I'm crucified on a fairly low cross,
I'd know my Executioners (or others standing around,
(maybe some would pay for the privilege ;))
can add to my degradation and agony
by simply handling my breasts and other parts,
forcing me to writhe and increase my suffering,
or they can gently ease the strain
by lifting me in that intimate way -
I'd be bursting with grateful, involuntary, cum! :devil:

What's interesting is how we never hear about the aftermath of the crucifixion. After all, if the poor soul nailed up to the cross expires and is left up, it won't take too long for the body to start to decay and stink, and attract all sorts of carrion feeders. It brings to question, who cleans up? Or did the actual stench of the dead act as another form of message to those that had to pass by?

The Jewish priests didn't like the idea of Jesus and the others hanging
(alive or dead) over the Sabbath of the Passover, which suggests some revulsion
and sense of pollution. On the other hand, bodies of criminals were hung in gibbets
in Britain - and no doubt elsewhere - until they rotted away, not much
more than 2 centuries ago. I think in the country, and even in market towns,
the sight and smell of dead animals was familiar, and dead humans aren't that different.

and sense of pollution. On the other hand, bodies of criminals were hung in gibbets
the sight and smell of dead animals was familiar, and dead humans aren't that different.

I don't think I'd be able to handle walking down a street of dead people. We had a deer die in the woods a couple hundred feet from the house and it's stench was so strong that I couldn't get within 20 feet of it before wanting to wretch. I'd have to vote on a regular remove the dead process. Give that job to politicians.

I don't think I'd be able to handle walking down a street of dead people. We had a deer die in the woods a couple hundred feet from the house and it's stench was so strong that I couldn't get within 20 feet of it before wanting to wretch. I'd have to vote on a regular remove the dead process. Give that job to politicians.
Thats proves, you are not a true wolf. True wolfs loved deer kadavers. ;)

Not a offend, only a innocent joke.
You have now a joke over/with me free.

What's interesting is how we never hear about the aftermath of the crucifixion. After all, if the poor soul nailed up to the cross expires and is left up, it won't take too long for the body to start to decay and stink, and attract all sorts of carrion feeders. It brings to question, who cleans up? Or did the actual stench of the dead act as another form of message to those that had to pass by?
The Romans had slaves to do the dirty jobs, like removing stinking dead from the crosses.

I am currently writing a story about a group of Chrisian being cricufied on either side of one of the road leading into Rome. It has occured to me that haveing to walk - the main means of transportation - between a line of rotting corspes would not be a pleasant experience. Aside of the stench there is also the issue of crows, flies, rats, etc. The road itself would be filthy enough without the extra contamination. So, I'm going to have slaves remove the dead bodies each afternoon and dump them someplace.

This reminds me: I've been trying to find out if there was a garbage dump or landfill used for the city garbage and the bodies of executed criminals and such. All I've been able to find out is that garbage was dumped in the streets and allowed to wash down the sewers. Does anyone have nay other info?
Jewish law required all dead bodies to be buried before sunset. It also prohibited coming into contact with a dead body during the Sabbath. Because the Sabbath began sundown Friday and ended sundown Saturday, this meant that if Jesus and the thieves died during the Sabbath it would be impossible to bury them before sundown. This is why the Romans broke the legs of the thieves and allowed Jesus to removed and buried.

Naraku -

I'm not a scholar, so I can't give you original sources. (Some of the readers here may mention sources). But here's a summary of what I remember from discussion on Cruxforums, and in some of the published summaries about ancient Rome. (Rome is not going to be typical, because it was a very huge city for the time, at the center of Roman government and culture.)

Summary: The Roman city area for most crucifixions was outside the city walls. (Maybe except for execution spectacles within an arena.) The crucifixion locations for many years in the late Republic was at a large area on the north-east where several roads came from directions to the North & East into several gates through the walls. This outside area acquired the name "Sessorium" (spelling?). Some of those roads came into the city along the crest of a hill running east-west, with a gentle slope to the south. The slope near the roads was the prime site for crucifixions (and maybe other executions?). The prevailing winds would likely have been from the west, so the smells would have been blown away from the city towards the east. By circumstance (?) there were areas near the tops of the hills that had long been used to mine volcanic stone. The mining was quarrying: There were square pits dug down through the dirt and into the rock. As I recall, the pits were said to be at least 5 by 5 by 5 meters (or yards) deep. The quarry-work had been going on for many years, since the stone had been used for building in the city. So there were many, many of these stone pits, close together in an area fairly close to the Sessorium execution slope. Those pits became one of the garbage dumps of Rome. Everything considered garbage was thrown in the pits. Including dead animals and probably unwanted dead people.

So there is an example of execution fields outside of city walls (or village walls), downwind, in areas that might be near traditional garbage dumps and trash piles.

Rome did grow and add more walls around a bigger area of the city. The execution area and the garbage dumps probably had to move outside. They were possibly prime real estate after they were inside the city walls.

This does not count the possibility that there might be a few people coming to the Sessorium in the dead of night, ready to pay some bribes to be able to cart some bodies away for ancient unrespectable forms of recycling.

that's very thought-provoking, Opal.
Yes, if I'm crucified on a fairly low cross,
I'd know my Executioners (or others standing around,
(maybe some would pay for the privilege ;))
can add to my degradation and agony
by simply handling my breasts and other parts,
forcing me to writhe and increase my suffering,
or they can gently ease the strain
by lifting me in that intimate way -
I'd be bursting with grateful, involuntary, cum! :devil:
I'd give you a hand

This is speculation: As her knees give way, the girl desperately tries to lift her up by her shoulders. Eventually the strain becomes too much and she drops back down. But all her weight now falls on her midsection and her rib cage begins to slowly crush her lungs. Anything is better than this suffocation! But her knees are too weak to help her now. She rides up the cross as she tries to bear all her weight on her shoulders and arms. Its painful but she can breathe! She bucks forward on the cross, thrusting out her crotch, as she tries to find a comfortable position for her shoulders.But suddenly she feels something go pop! Her shoulders now feel useless and she drops back down the cross. She feels an excruciating tearing pain around her shoulders blades. But, worse, she can't breathe! Only her buttock muscles have any strength left now. To the lustful brays of the spectators she arches her lower back, hoping that by thrusting her buttocks backwards she will find more space in her lungs. But slowly she feels the sickening weight of her ribcage pressing against her lungs. She repeatedly tries to arch her back desperately trying to get rid of the weight of her stomach and lower section, but is in vain. And that's how she dies: curving and uncurving, writhing uselessly, her breaths becoming shallower and shallower. As the she feels her lungs crush she stares fixedly at the biggest male spectator, tears in her eyes, hoping for rescue until the very end.
Great description of the end of how the body breaks down at the end of a crucifixion. Really great job of creating a chain of events that eventually leads to the last moment.

Back
Top Bottom