How To Persuade Her?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Andras

Assistant executioner
Did anyone here managed to persuade his own wife to try bdsm crucifixion? If yes, please tell me how!

We are a young married couple, and my wife knows nothing about my cruxfetish. Of course I often have fantasies about her being crucified, but I never mentioned it to her. We didn’t play any bdsm jet. The most perverse thing we ever did were footfetish games.

We are more atheist than religious, and she even thinks some things about Christian religion is kinky, or ridiculous.

How would you persuade her to try out bdsm and crucifixion? Is there any working trick? (The „just go on, and tell her” strategy is too risky for me. I don’t want to divorce already.) Please help me!

Hum, very difficult ...
I'm married but with another woman (lesbians) and totally both implied in BDSM and crucifixion : so, I cant help you very much ...
Perhaps can you try to show her some Via Cruxis , saying that you're attracted by the Christ'sufferings ... Why was He accepting them ? You could wonder in front of her if you would be able to do like him ? ...
But, in any case, be very prudent and if you see that it does not, stop immediately !

Bon courage
Messa;)

Did anyone here managed to persuade his own wife to try bdsm crucifixion? If yes, please tell me how!

We are a young married couple, and my wife knows nothing about my cruxfetish. Of course I often have fantasies about her being crucified, but I never mentioned it to her. We didn’t play any bdsm jet. The most perverse thing we ever did were footfetish games.

We are more atheist than religious, and she even thinks some things about Christian religion is kinky, or ridiculous.

How would you persuade her to try out bdsm and crucifixion? Is there any working trick? (The „just go on, and tell her” strategy is too risky for me. I don’t want to divorce already.) Please help me!
Hints from a lucky divorced man. Not garanted success.
You have to be very careful.
Make normal sex with your wife. Hold her hand so as bound. See her reactions.
If you see that it does not, stop immediately!
When she enjoyed that, to suggest bound playing. Begin with the hands, not so hard bound.
When your on the way, you will see where he leads and how far she is coming.

Maybe in the high sexual action a semihard beat with the flat hand on her backrest.

Madiosi
- now life- and sexual-consultant -

I was surprised in my younger days how may women who never considered bondage before were quite open to it. I didn't really discuss it beforehand. Madiosi gave you a good starting point. Next would be using a belt to secure her wrists and make sure you please her first!!!

My wife and I have been together for over 50 years, and will celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary in May. I've always kept my crux fetish separate and secret from her; the raciest thing she sees from me is the Sports Illustrated swimsuit calendar I put up every year in my man-cave office where I work. She often sees my grouchy side, but never the dark side that I share here, which would be way over the top horrifying to her sensibilities.

Somehow this has worked for us for a long time. Whatever you do, you have to recognize the boundaries of your wife's comfort zone and not push her too far past those. What Madiosi said makes sense; you can try holding her hands down during sex to see how she reacts. But remember, she might seem to enjoy that when in reality she's only submitting because she thinks it will please you. You need to communicate, ask her if she liked the feeling that gave her, or if she only tolerated it.

The Golden Rule, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" doesn't work here. Instead, you need to think of it as "Do unto others as they would wish to have done unto them." Figuring out just what she would wish to have done unto her might be a challenge, but you can figure it out if take it slow, communicate and try to understand from her point of view.

My wife and I have been together for over 50 years, and will celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary in May. I've always kept my crux fetish separate and secret from her; the raciest thing she sees from me is the Sports Illustrated swimsuit calendar I put up every year in my man-cave office where I work. She often sees my grouchy side, but never the dark side that I share here, which would be way over the top horrifying to her sensibilities.

Somehow this has worked for us for a long time. Whatever you do, you have to recognize the boundaries of your wife's comfort zone and not push her too far past those. What Madiosi said makes sense; you can try holding her hands down during sex to see how she reacts. But remember, she might seem to enjoy that when in reality she's only submitting because she thinks it will please you. You need to communicate, ask her if she liked the feeling that gave her, or if she only tolerated it.

The Golden Rule, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" doesn't work here. Instead, you need to think of it as "Do unto others as they would wish to have done unto them." Figuring out just what she would wish to have done unto her might be a challenge, but you can figure it out if take it slow, communicate and try to understand from her point of view.

It`s funny that, i try to teach my husband but i have to be careful not to go too far
his Mum taught him to respect women and if he had any idea about what goes
through my head he would be shocked. he does spank me now and then, but
does`nt realise i am being bitchy to him because i want to be spanked. The
best thing i have taught him as yet is to spreadeagle me naked on our king
sized bed, but even then when i`m completely at his mercy, he more or less
asks me if he can fuck me. Funny Old World, Is`nt It.
Mind You, I Love Him To Bits

It`s funny that, i try to teach my husband but i have to be careful not to go too far
his Mum taught him to respect women and if he had any idea about what goes
through my head he would be shocked. he does spank me now and then, but
does`nt realise i am being bitchy to him because i want to be spanked. The
best thing i have taught him as yet is to spreadeagle me naked on our king
sized bed, but even then when i`m completely at his mercy, he more or less
asks me if he can fuck me. Funny Old World, Is`nt It.
Mind You, I Love Him To Bits
I never was into the S/M side of BDSM. But the strangest thing (to me) I ever did was when I had bought some rope to tow my broken car home. The girl I was dating was an upstanding Catholic girl that would do oral sex but wouldn't have intercourse because that 'was a sin' and she was 'saving' herself for marriage. She came to my apartment to help tow my car back (Yes, Barb, it was the Mustang!!!) and saw the rope sitting on the bed.

She said to me if I tied her spread-eagle I could take her and she wouldn't mind at all...

Tree

...the car didn't get back until the next morning!!!

Back
Top Bottom