How To Persuade Her?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Violence and sex are linked. I was maybe being a bit bold by saying every woman, Lol. But I do believe a hell of a lot more women (and men for that matter) than anyone thinks would be into bondage if exposed in the right way. I'm talking 90% here. Women want to be dominated. Men like to dominate it's the biggest difference between men and women in my view. Then you add that loss of control and loss of senses, that is proven to create heightened stimulus and there you go. I think bondage is as broad an apeal as oral sex. Everyone likes oral sex, everyone likes bondage it's built into our DNA to like it. Anyone that doesn't is either A. Lying or B. So closed off to it due to social stigma or some traumatic event. I think when you get into execution and torture that's where you start losing a lot of people.

This really isn't that much of an obscure fetish it's everywhere. I reckon I could convert any girl to Bdsm given enough time. It may be bold of me to claim that but there you go! I honestly believe it's as broadly liked physically and mentally as oral sex or chocolate just more culturally taboo.

Sorry, "persuade" is not the best word for it. English is not my native language, and I did not finde any better word for it.
Maybe: talk her on it?
In the primitive days of e-mail there was a woman I really wanted to get with. She had flirted with me so I thought I had a chance so I sent her an e-mail saying 'The ropes will set you free'. She asked what did I mean by that and I said it would be best if I showed her. The first time we had sex she was tied spread-eagle on the bed!!!

In the primitive days of e-mail there was a woman I really wanted to get with. She had flirted with me so I thought I had a chance so I sent her an e-mail saying 'The ropes will set you free'. She asked what did I mean by that and I said it would be best if I showed her. The first time we had sex she was tied spread-eagle on the bed!!!

Lucky Girl, that is the best position
any hot blooded woman should find
herself in

Nice.
But, the important question is: was there a second time?;)

Ask her what she thinks of the idea.

If she thinks she might be into it but is unsure, ask her to try being tied naked and spreadeagled on the bed to see how long she can take it. If she cannot take the limited movement position for very long, then it is likely she will not be able to tolerate crucifixion.

Another idea is she thinks she might be into but is unsure, ask her to try being spanked on her bare ass by you. If she consents, spank her firmly. If she cannot take more than five firm spanks, it is likely she will not be able to tolerate crucifixion. If, on the other hand, she feels some degree of arousal being spanked, you two together can work on increasing her pain threshold until she feels she is able to tolerate crucifixion.

How would you persuade her to try out bdsm and crucifixion? Is there any working trick? (The „just go on, and tell her” strategy is too risky for me. I don’t want to divorce already.) Please help me!

You could start by saying that you want to be crucified or whatever. This could condition her to the scene. I personally would not crucify anyone without first experimenting with it myself

Back
Top Bottom