• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I Just Read A Crux Story About A Slave Girl Named Annia

Go to CruxDreams.com

Alicia7

Assistant executioner
It was very good and even had a really tragic ending that had my jaw on the floor. I thought it was very well written, but I have one prob, and I may have to go back and re-read it just to make sure. I think the girl being crucified was 16 years old......

For this reason, the story should not be posted here, right? I'm not completely sure I read it right so I will have to let you know! it really was good (imo)

Alicia7

Assistant executioner
Yeah as it turns out, she herself is thinking to herself at some point while she is on the cross:
" with my 6+10 years of life on this earth"

or something to that effect. Does this mean I cant post it here?

Alicia7

Assistant executioner
I will have to go into it then and edit it to reflect legal age. it's possible that people here have already read this one from somewhere on the net, but I will do that and get it up here at some point.

Joker14

Assistant executioner
In the dirtiest of places to help get us turned on
Some stories here i really enjoy others i dont, I still cant put my finger on what it is a miss or like in the stories i read some click some dont. A real good story is all riwas library and is about a womens decent into hardcore bdsm and executions called "jaime" its not strictly crux but it is very good.

Doright

Condemned
Yeah as it turns out, she herself is thinking to herself at some point while she is on the cross:
" with my 6+10 years of life on this earth"

or something to that effect. Does this mean I cant post it here?
Don't want to see any 16 year old crucified, no way