I Just Read A Crux Story About A Slave Girl Named Annia

Go to CruxDreams.com
A

Alicia7

It was very good and even had a really tragic ending that had my jaw on the floor. I thought it was very well written, but I have one prob, and I may have to go back and re-read it just to make sure. I think the girl being crucified was 16 years old......

For this reason, the story should not be posted here, right? I'm not completely sure I read it right so I will have to let you know! it really was good (imo)

Yeah as it turns out, she herself is thinking to herself at some point while she is on the cross:
" with my 6+10 years of life on this earth"

or something to that effect. Does this mean I cant post it here?

I will have to go into it then and edit it to reflect legal age. it's possible that people here have already read this one from somewhere on the net, but I will do that and get it up here at some point.

here a crucifixion-story written some years ago by Quo Vadis and illustrated by Jastrow

Attachments

• Lyre the.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 613
Some stories here i really enjoy others i dont, I still cant put my finger on what it is a miss or like in the stories i read some click some dont. A real good story is all riwas library and is about a womens decent into hardcore bdsm and executions called "jaime" its not strictly crux but it is very good.

Yeah as it turns out, she herself is thinking to herself at some point while she is on the cross:
" with my 6+10 years of life on this earth"

or something to that effect. Does this mean I cant post it here?
Don't want to see any 16 year old crucified, no way

I read again this story recently ( The crucifixion of Annia, 2004 ). It was brutal how that poor girl was tortured, crucified, and degraded. No one deserves such an end, even a fictional character. Anyway, read about her final 4 days of her 10 + six years of existence, is a necessary tribute to the thousands of innocent girls who were crucified by the Romans. The story is extremely detailed and very accurate about how life worked in such a barbaric empire, even to be an erotic story (tremendous work of C.A. Smith). I only post again about Annia's story to rescue her from oblivion. Rest in peace little girl, your memory will inspire several wills.

I read again this story recently ( The crucifixion of Annia, 2004 ). It was brutal how that poor girl was tortured, crucified, and degraded. No one deserves such an end, even a fictional character. Anyway, read about her final 4 days of her 10 + six years of existence, is a necessary tribute to the thousands of innocent girls who were crucified by the Romans. The story is extremely detailed and very accurate about how life worked in such a barbaric empire, even to be an erotic story (tremendous work of C.A. Smith). I only post again about Annia's story to rescue her from oblivion. Rest in peace little girl, your memory will inspire several wills.
Rest in peace sweet child

Back
Top Bottom