If A Beautiful Woman You Are About To Crucify Begs You For Mercy...

If A Beautiful Woman You Are About To Cruficy Begs You For Mercy, What Would You Do?

• Agree not to crucify her if she has hardcore (tongue/fingers in pussy/anus) lesbian sex

• Agree not to crucify her if she gives you oral sex

• Agree not to crucify her if she lets you fuck her up the ass

• Agree not to crucify her if she lets you lick/suck/slobber over her nipples

• Agree not to crucify her if she shoves four of her fingers up her pussy/ass

• Agree not to crucify her is she lets you shove four of your fingers up her pussy/ass

• Agree not to crucify her if she agrees to lick clean your filthy toilet/floor/house

• Agree not to crucify her if she agrees to take an amount of time you specify being tickle-tortured

• Agree not to crucify her if she agrees to do naked gymnastics for an hour in your presence

• Do any of the above, and then go ahead and crucify her anyway, laughing your ass off.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
You didn't have the choice to ignore her because that's what they all say, and crucify her anyway.

The best oral sex you can get only of woman want it... Want to give you a pleasure...
Anal sex... Woman mast be ready to anal sex... If she is not, well... You know:confused: Besides, I don't like it
Other reasons are pointless... Fingers is her pussy. Your or her fingers... It doesn't matter.

She just need to ask me... Maybe she is pregnant... Or she is a mother already... Of course i'll let her go

this is cruel, crux-girls like me can't vote, and we can't see what you villains would do to us! :(

Jedakk is right, 'that's what they all say' - if I pleaded for mercy, it would only be me acting my slavegirl part -
and I'd know you'd crucify me anyway! :devil:

(unless for some really serious reason I used the safe word)

this is cruel, crux-girls like me can't vote, and we can't see what you villains would do to us! :(

Didn't mean to be cruel. But, you can see what we would do to you. It is the voting options.

Jedakk is right, 'that's what they all say' - if I pleaded for mercy, it would only be me acting my slavegirl part -
and I'd know you'd crucify me anyway! :devil:

(unless for some really serious reason I used the safe word)

Mmmm...I wouldn't necessarily crucify you...if you were sweet and genuine in your request, I would be inclined to offer you an alternative.

Maybe I don't understand the context of this question. Am I supposed to be a Roman carnifex about to nail a condemned woman to a cross back in the first century A.D., a Roman soldier crucifying a captive rebel, or a modern-day master tying a slave to a cross, or some other scenario entirely?

Am I supposed to be a Roman carnifex about to nail a condemned woman to a cross back in the first century A.D., a Roman soldier crucifying a captive rebel, or a modern-day master tying a slave to a cross, or some other scenario entirely
Hmmm.
Power is such a ... fragile thing.
The Roman carnifex doesn't have a choice at all, does he? He can't just refuse to nail the condemned woman to the cross, preferring to use her for himself, can he? That would get himself there on the cross. Slave of the system!
Crosswords 3.jpg
(Really? Absconding with victim?)

The soldier crucifying a rebel, well, if he'd agreed with his men before, that today they'd like another kind of fun, and they just want to see how scared the girl gets, which will surely make them all hard wouldn't it, and then have their way with her... then he might have his whim. But if what's expected is stamping out the rebels, he'd be seen as weak and treasonous, and he wouldn't have any choice either...
I'm not guilty!.jpg
(Not guilty? They all say that! So... what about the nails, Centurio?)

So ... 'some other scenario entirely'.
Where you just don't know what will happen.
Modern-day master or modern-day madman?
Rebel raider, instead of obedient servant of imperialist hierarchy.
Anything goes.., and well... probably what happens is the last option, isn't it?

Hmmm.
Power is such a ... fragile thing.
The Roman carnifex doesn't have a choice at all, does he? He can't just refuse to nail the condemned woman to the cross, preferring to use her for himself, can he? That would get himself there on the cross. Slave of the system!
View attachment 399088
(Really? Absconding with victim?)

The soldier crucifying a rebel, well, if he'd agreed with his men before, that today they'd like another kind of fun, and they just want to see how scared the girl gets, which will surely make them all hard wouldn't it, and then have their way with her... then he might have his whim. But if what's expected is stamping out the rebels, he'd be seen as weak and treasonous, and he wouldn't have any choice either...
View attachment 399090
(Not guilty? They all say that! So... what about the nails, Centurio?)

So ... 'some other scenario entirely'.
Where you just don't know what will happen.
Modern-day master or modern-day madman?
Rebel raider, instead of obedient servant of imperialist hierarchy.
Anything goes.., and well... probably what happens is the last option, isn't it?
VICTIMS??? Really???:mad:

Back
Top Bottom