If You Had The Chance.............?

Go to CruxDreams.com

questperilous

Executioner
I don't post here very often, I content myself with browsing and admiring with wonder the skill and inventiveness, both literary and technical, of members' contributions.
One thing strikes me and that is the number of women who are turned on by such things, I expected to find it an almost exclusive male site, but to see ladies thoughts and experiences is enlightening.
Now of course no-one here actually wants to be nailed to a cross and left to die or stretched on the rack or to witness such a thing, to fantasise about it is quite different. But among the ladies who would in reality, if given the opportunity, like to be tied naked to a cross in front of a mixed crowd, mostly men and left there for as long as you could bear before being released ? If a whip was used occasionally and watchers allowed to grope would that be considered a turn-on for you ?
How about the rack, would you, in reality, like to be tied naked to a rack and stretched until it was uncomfortable at worst ? Again in front of a crowd with a whip in use and some groping allowed ?
For male members I suspect we'd all jump at the chance, but the ladies ?
Would sexual activity before or during the "torture" play a part ? Would any ladies allow themselves to be fucked or give oral sex as part of the scenario ? All under strict rules of safe play etc
I must stress that this is NOT an invitation to any such event, I have no intention to put any of these thoughts into action, it's an attempt to judge just how deep female fantasies go as victims in these scenarios.

... But among the ladies who would in reality, if given the opportunity, like to be tied naked to a cross in front of a mixed crowd,...

In my reality, I do that but only with my lover-girl and some friends (men and women,3or4) and the whip can be used before ...The friends are only here to help my lover-girl to erect the cross, not more ...

How about the rack, would you, in reality, like to be tied naked to a rack and stretched until it was uncomfortable at worst ?...
Would sexual activity before or during the "torture" play a part ? ...

Yes, we practise the rack but only my lover-girl and I : I adore to be whipped on it with a "Dog" !:rolleyes:
...and indeed, we have some pauses and my lover-girl is arousing me and conducts me to the pleasure ...:)

In fantazy, I could envisage to be exposed to a crowd, but no sexual attouchments ...

I don't post here very often, I content myself with browsing and admiring with wonder the skill and inventiveness, both literary and technical, of members' contributions.
One thing strikes me and that is the number of women who are turned on by such things, I expected to find it an almost exclusive male site, but to see ladies thoughts and experiences is enlightening.
Now of course no-one here actually wants to be nailed to a cross and left to die or stretched on the rack or to witness such a thing, to fantasise about it is quite different. But among the ladies who would in reality, if given the opportunity, like to be tied naked to a cross in front of a mixed crowd, mostly men and left there for as long as you could bear before being released ? If a whip was used occasionally and watchers allowed to grope would that be considered a turn-on for you ?
How about the rack, would you, in reality, like to be tied naked to a rack and stretched until it was uncomfortable at worst ? Again in front of a crowd with a whip in use and some groping allowed ?
Would sexual activity before or during the "torture" play a part ? Would any ladies allow themselves to be fucked or give oral sex as part of the scenario ? All under strict rules of safe play etc
I must stress that this is NOT an invitation to any such event, I have no intention to put any of these thoughts into action, it's an attempt to judge just how deep female fantasies go as victims in these scenarios.

As a girl I have always fantasized about being tied up and abused by a group of people. I have for the last couple of years have given a lot of thought to being crucified and now you mention the rack which I had not given much thought to until now. Would I do the rack? You bet I would. I would not have a say in it if people fucked me but hope they would do me. I would hope all this came about with a multitude of people watching, the more the better for me.
I have thought of how I would want to control how I left this world if I had a terminally ill sickness like cancer. I would want to make sure I left on my terms. I would want to be whipped, beaten, raped repeatedly, and crucified with the actual nails or spikes driven in me. People could do all kinds of things to me that they wanted. They can electrocute me, piss and shit on me, or have fido take me. My requirements are that as I get close to the end and I am still alive to have my sexual organs removed from my body and that includes a double mastectomy. I would want them to be put into a jar and preserved for an eternity. The rest of me can be slowly dismembered and then I would like that I be cooked and eaten by the people. Then my bones are to be burned and turned into ashes. I then want my ashes distributed to the women and have them take the ashes given them and put into a douche bottle and douche with my ashes. Perverted it is and will it ever happen? I doubt it, kind of a dark fantasy if you will.

Fantasy is never pervert, Aeval ; it's good to have them, even if yours are extreme, but I've also mine (I've opened a thread about them) ...
But say to me: are these fantasies existing only if you'd a terminally ill sickness or could you envisage them even if you go well ? ;)

Fantasy is never pervert, Aeval ; it's good to have them, even if yours are extreme, but I've also mine (I've opened a thread about them) ...
But say to me: are these fantasies existing only if you'd a terminally ill sickness or could you envisage them even if you go well ? ;)
I do not know if I would do them if I am well. With the exception of the crucified or rack part. I also love the feel of having electrical current through my body so that might happen.

I think my answer is yes, to both the cross and the rack. The rack, though, I see as a more intimate death... in a dark, stone chamber, with the flickering lamps making the sweat on my breasts shine. And yes to some other tortures while I am hanging or stretched out. But I really don't fantasise about being "groped"... I would fantasise about my lover kissing me as I struggled in my bonds and cried in my pain. That would be different. Oh, and on the cross, of course someone could shove a cornu deep and hard into me. That would be nice.

But among the ladies who would in reality, if given the opportunity, like to be tied naked to a cross in front of a mixed crowd, mostly men and left there for as long as you could bear before being released? Yes. If we talking about a BDSM play situation, I'd enjoy it with people I knew and trusted. If it happened in front of strangers, 'like' wouldn't be the right word, but I suspect I'd still feel sexually aroused.

If a whip was used occasionally and watchers allowed to grope would that be considered a turn-on for you ? Oh yes, definitely - even, perhaps especially, the expectation, the knowledge that it could happen, it's going to happen...

How about the rack, would you, in reality, like to be tied naked to a rack and stretched until it was uncomfortable at worst? Again in front of a crowd with a whip in use and some groping allowed ? Yes, that's another form of Torture that excites me - any kind that involves stretching/ spreading me out. I love pk's description, that's just how I feel about it.

Would sexual activity before or during the "torture" play a part? Would any ladies allow themselves to be fucked or give oral sex as part of the scenario ? I'm not so sure of that. In private, 1:1 play, being whipped/ tortured is an exciting, extreme kind of 'foreplay' that leads on to (very) good sex at the end/ climax. I'm not so keen on the idea of fucking - never mind other kinds of sex - in public, with lots of people around, I think I'd prefer to be taken to a private place by my Chief Torturer when He decides it's time!

Aeval's response is far more extreme than I imagined, surely you wouldn't want to go through all that, even if you were terminally ill ?
Anyway, in my fantasies I watch and carry out all sorts of wicked things, but in reality I think I could only participate in the mildest form of "torture"; the girl would be clean, definately with no dirt, blood or bruises, whip marks are acceptable. She would not be in any real pain, moderate discomfort is about right. The images here cease to be a turn-on if the girl's body is disfigured in any way and if she's showing signs of real pain in her face. A beautiful naked girl on the cross or the rack with a perfect body showing nothing more than a few whip marks and a look of moderate discomfort on her face does it for me. Am I expelled as being too wussy ?

You can certainly feel very much at home here, qp -
I think the majority of men here prefer to see girls' bodies
not mutilated or brutally disfigured,
just showing enough evidence of 'suffering' -
whip-marks, sweat, writhing ...
(perhaps a little grimy, just to make it more realistic?)

I think we females actually tend to have rather higher levels of pain tolerance,
and even desire for pain, than men generally expect
(after all, we've evolved to have babies!)
but again, I don't think many of us are aroused
by the idea of being permanently scarred, disfigured or disabled.​

You're right, Eul; from time to time it's arousing me to be harshly tortured, like you I think, but most of time, I prefer to be nicely roped to a cross in my beautiful region (Anjou / Britanny calvaries ...)

I always wonder why have I some destruction'pulsions sometimes ; it could be interesting to have some psychanalistic'sceances ...:D

You can certainly feel very much at home here, qp -
I think the majority of men here prefer to see girls' bodies
not mutilated or brutally disfigured,
just showing enough evidence of 'suffering' -
whip-marks, sweat, writhing ...
(perhaps a little grimy, just to make it more realistic?)

I think we females actually tend to have rather higher levels of pain tolerance,
and even desire for pain, than men generally expect
(after all, we've evolved to have babies!)
but again, I don't think many of us are aroused
by the idea of being permanently scarred, disfigured or disabled.​

I agree .... Eul has said it all here.

Attachments

• paris-pink-public-01.jpg
    paris-pink-public-01.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 417
  • paris-pink-public-03.jpg
    paris-pink-public-03.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 448
  • public-disgrace-04.jpg
    public-disgrace-04.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 405
  • street-nudity-slave-02_thumb.jpg
    street-nudity-slave-02_thumb.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 435
I stand for zero abuse to women!!!!!!!!!!

Men as well......afterthought.............:doh:

Only a man would ask that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I stand for zero abuse to women!!!!!!!!!!

Men as well......afterthought.............:doh:

Only a man would ask that?
I agree with you Marcie4you 100%. I never have, or ever would harm any woman ( you women are God's greatest creation). Besides I'm a masochist, I want to be tortured by a woman.:p
This site is all about fantasy, it is all good:)
I know the question was asked for women to answer, but if it was asked to me, I would not hesitate to be stretched nude on a rack or tied to a cross nude......where do I sign up for that gig:devil:

Last edited:
Feel free to reply, any man here too. I aimed my question towards the lady members as that's what turns me on and I was surprised to find ladies felt the same way.

my torture would be on a metal upright and wooden beam which my arms would be bound to the metal upright would give me ekectric shocks every 20 mins then be whipped then left to suffer tge agony of what else would happen to me
Feel free to reply, any man here too. I aimed my question towards the lady members as that's what turns me on and I was surprised to find ladies felt the same way.

Back
Top Bottom