If You Had The Chance.............?

Go to CruxDreams.com
A Korean girl in Rome, why not?
Exotic. Expensive? Maybe. Too valuable to crucify?
Hopefully not.

Look at Yupar's story by Noble Vulture

A Korean girl in Rome, why not?
Exotic. Expensive? Maybe. Too valuable to crucify?
Hopefully not.

Look at Yupar's story by Noble Vulture
Hopefully a show up on the cross will let the people of Rome know just how cheap and lowly this foreign girl is...

Or even watching my wriggling ass as I carry my crossbeam across my whipped shoulders.

Trust me when I say that I am certainly deserving of the cross... :D

To answer the original question, honestly I am not sure. There is a fine line between fantasy (what we imagine it would be like) and reality.

When I tore my ACL on the basketball court I went down in a heap from the pain. 10 minutes later I was walking on that knee on my way out of the gym. I don't mind pain (actually have a fairly high tolerance) and my body had adjusted and I moved on.

Could I have sustained that level (or more) pain for hours, I don't know.

I do remember thinking when I had cancer that I didn't want to go out like that and was there a better way? A way to get an experience I never would have had otherwise? Sometimes in the deep of the night when there seemed to be no hope I fantasized about being executed in some horrible painful way (crux, tortured to death, burned at the stake).

Crowds are not a turn on for me so I wouldn't care who was there one way or the other.

Being in the complete and total control of my tormentor is. SO the more they did to me against my will the more I imagine I would be "in to it".

kisses

willwofall

To answer the original question, honestly I am not sure. There is a fine line between fantasy (what we imagine it would be like) and reality.

When I tore my ACL on the basketball court I went down in a heap from the pain. 10 minutes later I was walking on that knee on my way out of the gym. I don't mind pain (actually have a fairly high tolerance) and my body had adjusted and I moved on.

I do remember thinking when I had cancer that I didn't want to go out like that and was there a better way? A way to get an experience I never would have had otherwise? Sometimes in the deep of the night when there seemed to be no hope I fantasized about being executed in some horrible painful way (crux, tortured to death, burned at the stake).

Crowds are not a turn on for me so I wouldn't care who was there one way or the other.

Being in the complete and total control of my tormentor is. SO the more they did to me against my will the more I imagine I would be "in to it".

kisses

willwofall
If i had a terminal illness I would

kisses

willwofall

i'm at a high risk for cancer, and i always figured if it turns out i have it and can't fight it, i'd go out with a bang (or flash in my case) too.

My wife beat breast cancer 10 years ago (a rather aggressive type). Do not give up easily!!!

Tree

I too am a cancer survivor (ovarian) which I had a low probability of surviving. I lost a brother to cancer when I was 12. Today he would have been cured because of all the advances. So never say never.

That said having been through it once. If I was told I was terminal the second time around I would consider somehow arranging to be tortured and executed just so I could experience it. To see how the reality and the fantasy matched up. In fact I started a story on that subject long ago which I should probably get back too and finish up.

You never knop how far down the path you will go when you are desperate as CM can testify too.

kisses

willowfall

My wife beat breast cancer 10 years ago (a rather aggressive type). Do not give up easily!!!

Tree

I too am a cancer survivor (ovarian) which I had a low probability of surviving. I lost a brother to cancer when I was 12. Today he would have been cured because of all the advances. So never say never.

That said having been through it once. If I was told I was terminal the second time around I would consider somehow arranging to be tortured and executed just so I could experience it. To see how the reality and the fantasy matched up. In fact I started a story on that subject long ago which I should probably get back too and finish up.

You never knop how far down the path you will go when you are desperate as CM can testify too.

kisses

willowfall

Polly Plummer has quite a powerful:very_hot: story about this very topic. :) http://cruxblog.blogspot.com/2013_01_01_archive.html
Polly Plummer said:
"Am I to understand you actually want a full Roman crucifixion, nails, torture, agony, and all? ..."
"Call me Julie.Yes, you understand me correctly. And if you look at me, question me, you will see I am perfectly sane, and that my mind is made up....
Here is information concerning a debilitating and eventually terminal illness I have....
I have no wish to live in this way. There is little I can look forward to in life."

Difficult question about that. It would be a very rare case where the progress of the 'debilitating and eventually terminal illness' is perfectly predictable, and even the "certain" medical predictions sometimes go wrong in either direction (ummm...Stephen Hawking)

So when do you go? What's intolerable or 'not worth living'? You fear perhaps to be confined to a wheelchair, and that would be the moment for a last trip to Grand Canyon and roll yourself over the cliff? Really?
So I don't know, but I'm rather doubtful about the scenario. It would need to be rather extreme.

And if you go,
Polly Plummer said:
Two of the men involved with Julie's suicide committed suicide themselves within a year.
please try to do it in a way that doesn't draw other people down with you.
This is what I don't like about suicides who decide to walk into an oncoming train. There's also the train driver to think of. There are a few who shrug it off, perhaps they're the types who would come back from an ugly war with no PTSD. Others go through that a few times or a dozen and fall into alcoholism, withdraw into themselves, lose their marriages, even end up contemplating suicide themselves.
So, if that's your decision, please find a clean exit.

Difficult question about that. It would be a very rare case where the progress of the 'debilitating and eventually terminal illness' is perfectly predictable, and even the "certain" medical predictions sometimes go wrong in either direction (ummm...Stephen Hawking)

So when do you go? What's intolerable or 'not worth living'? You fear perhaps to be confined to a wheelchair, and that would be the moment for a last trip to Grand Canyon and roll yourself over the cliff? Really?
So I don't know, but I'm rather doubtful about the scenario. It would need to be rather extreme.

And if you go,

please try to do it in a way that doesn't draw other people down with you.
This is what I don't like about suicides who decide to walk into an oncoming train. There's also the train driver to think of. There are a few who shrug it off, perhaps they're the types who would come back from an ugly war with no PTSD. Others go through that a few times or a dozen and fall into alcoholism, withdraw into themselves, lose their marriages, even end up contemplating suicide themselves.
So, if that's your decision, please find a clean exit.
is crucifixion a clean exit?

Uh huh. It sort of started with this.
...if I had a terminally ill sickness ... I would want to make sure I left on my terms. I would want to be whipped, beaten, raped repeatedly, and crucified with the actual nails or spikes driven in me...
So let's say if you've decided that you want to leave the world on a cross...
... My concern about clean exits then means that you should arrange your crucifixion so that it doesn't get too traumatizing for your helpers or onlookers ;)
As in the Polly Plummer story, the girl wanted an exit, it was her own thing... but the way it went, it had such a horrible effect that two of the poor guys ended up killing themselves over it.

That's not fair to the assistant executioners, see?

Clean exit means, rid the world of yourself if that's what you want to do,

but don't cause too much of a mess!

Back
Top Bottom