It Happened In Namur

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, the tension between Marcus and Tullius is palpable. The former is a ruthless and ambitious bastard. Tullius is an honorsbke man, determined to lead by example, but with a conscience. I must exploit their differences and rivalry if I possibly can. Even if Tullius grants my request and saves me from dying on this cross, I must be wary of Marcus who still believes that inflicted pain is the most useful way to exact needed information. I must do everything I can to remain under Tullius' protection.

My turn to have to think carefully, now ! ;)

This is like a game of chess ... Queen's pawn to .... Better think carefully now before your next move :(
If anyone knows where I can get a chess set with a cruxed queen? :D

Tullius'mind was racing. Saving her life ? Yes, maybe she could survive this horror. Maybe the old Druid he had captured yesterday could tend to her wounds. But nobody besides the Gods could give her back the use of her hands and feet...

But this is not the problem, he thought. She defied the power of Rome, she refused my generous offer, insulted me, spat on me... Each and every legionary took it personally. They now want her to be punished, they want Roman law to be enforced, to wash the affront in blood.

I did the best I could. Some information in exchange for a swift death. Showing mercy in this case would not tarnish my reputation, on the contrary. But even now, suffering the hellish torments of the cross, she made it clear: her terms, not mine. My respect for her is turning into admiration.

I'm tempted into accepting her proposal, but what would my men think about it? To them, I would remain as the General who lost his mind to a beautiful barbarian bitch. And with the winter coming, they'll need leadership. I'm responsible for their lives. It breaks my heart, but she's a Queen. I hope she will understand.

'I can't', he said, bowing his head and clenching his fists.

He turned back and walked to the tree where his staff was gathered.

'Do it', he spat, without even a glance at Marcus.

Marcus motioned to his assistants. They brought a horn-like instument. A cornu.

Tullius grimaced at the sight. 'Be brave, now, Barbaria, be brave!' he thought.

Tullius'mind was racing. Saving her life ? Yes, maybe she could survive this horror. Maybe the old Druid he had captured yesterday could tend to her wounds. But nobody besides the Gods could give her back the use of her hands and feet...

But this is not the problem, he thought. She defied the power of Rome, she refused my generous offer, insulted me, spat on me... Each and every legionary took it personally. They now want her to be punished, they want Roman law to be enforced, to wash the affront in blood.

I did the best I could. Some information in exchange for a swift death. Showing mercy in this case would not tarnish my reputation, on the contrary. But even now, suffering the hellish torments of the cross, she made it clear: her terms, not mine. My respect for her is turning into admiration.

I'm tempted into accepting her proposal, but what would my men think about it? To them, I would remain as the General who lost his mind to a beautiful barbarian bitch. And with the winter coming, they'll need leadership. I'm responsible for their lives. It breaks my heart, but she's a Queen. I hope she will understand.

Now that is what I would call a conundrum.... :eek:

Well, Barb, at least he explained his logic. :eek:

For a moment there, I thought I was going to get my way. He was clearly conflicted. I could tell. But in the end he behaved like a typical male. Even though he wanted to take my offer, he gave in to the thought of losing face with his men.

But now what is this. What is that horn-like thing Marcus is waving in the air as he strides toward me. They wouldn't! Oh, but they would. They intend to prolong my suffering and humiliation. And they intend to force me to decide how I will impale myself on that thing.

And it's sure to arouse new interest among the soldiers and crowd. I already can hear wagers being made. Which hole will she use, and how long will she survive? Place your bets.

The lictors grabbed her legs, keeping her up, almost in the highest position she could take. The Cornu was quickly nailed to the post. New waves of pain invaded her tormented, beautiful body... Marcus grabbed her hips and guided them toward the menacing point of the cornu. The intention was clear: the haughty bitch would take it in her ass...

'No! Shouted Tullius. Let her choose...It's an order !'

The lictors grabbed her legs, keeping her up, almost in the highest position she could take. The Cornu was quickly nailed to the post. New waves of pain invaded her tormented, beautiful body... Marcus grabbed her hips and guided them toward the menacing point of the cornu. The intention was clear: the haughty bitch would take it in her ass...

'No! Shouted Tullius. Let her choose...It's an order !'

What a dilemma ... where do I allow this hideous thing to penetrate? Perhaps I can just balance with the point pressing between ... owww ... no, that's too painful ... I must make a choice ... I can't balance on the point forever ... why is he doing this to me? To entertain the crowd? To demonstrate my helplessness? No, see, he has decided for me ... I am not even going to have a say about how I am to be impaled on this hideously large cornu. He is going to force it up my anus!!!

Marcus let go of her hips, but in her weakened state, her legs betrayed her. She slumped and the horrible torture implement penetrated her. Her eyes bulged, she made a litany of gasps and hisses and then she shrieked in agony and unbearable humiliation.

She hadn't really chosen it, but it would be anal impalement. Gradually, most of her body weight concentrated on the cornu. For a moment, it was just more than the unfortunate Queen could bear.

'Bastaaaaards !' She howled. 'Why don't you just kill me ?'

When she regained some resolve, she felt blood running down her inner thighs and it gave her an idea. In a desperate move, she tried to impale herself even deeper with all the strenght she could muster, hoping to puncture her intestines and hasten her death. But the cornu wasn't long and pointy enough for that. All she could manage was to cause herself new, grevious pain. She convulsed and screamed again as the legionaries were cheering and mocking her.

Some calm returned on the Circus. She just half-hung, covered in sunburns, the relative silence only troubled by her anguished breathing, her moans and the occasional scream. She was watered every hour and altough she experienced some short periods of unconsciousness, the cornu left her very small chances of being delivered from her ordeal soon. The slow bleeding of her back, wrists, feet and anus would finally kill her, but it still could take several hours.

Dusk was coming, now, and Tullius had fully understood that she was never going to submit, never allow him to grant her any kind of mercy. The legionaries were beginning to leave the Circus and send back the townsfolk to their homes. He decided it was time to move on, too.

'Lyvonie!' he called.

'Yes Dominus'

A slavegirl of breathtaking beauty advanced, respectfully bowed her head and awaited for Tullius'orders.

Lyvonie 2.jpg

Lyvonie was a Gallic girl who had been captured 3 months ago by Tullius'legions. He immediately made her his personal slave and she proved to be an obedient, eager to serve and playful girl. A wonderful price for a conqueror. But now, her almond-shaped emerald eyes were tearful, her face full of horror and disgust. Attached to the General's service, she had been forced to attend each and every part of this terrible day. The Queen's scourging and her cruel execution an humiliation, the horrible torture of the councilor... She seemed completely lost and upset.

'Go back to the Queen's appartments and have a warm bath ready for me. I'll need it. I'll join you soon.'

'Yes Dominus, at once.'

She hastily left the scene, obviously relieved at being allowed to escape this place of horror.

'Poor thing', he tought, 'this was not a spectacle for such a sweet girl. And not for me anymore !'

He went to the cross and once again spoke to the suffering woman in a low voice.

'It shouldn't have ended this way, Your Majesty. I didn't want this to happen, but you left me no choice. I'll remember you as the
bravest woman I ever met.'

He rose his hand as if to stroke her left leg, but refrained himself. 'No, I will not lay a hand on her, I promised.' He turned back.

'If she's still alive at dawn, put an end to her misery', he said to the Decurion in charge of the night watch.

'Break her legs, sir ?'

'No, she surely doesn't deserve that. Use your pilum. Swift and clean'.

'As you command, Sir', said the man, a little bit surprised.

Tullius had a last look at Barbaria, shook his head and headed for the conquered appartments with a small party of soldiers.

So that is how it's going to end for me! Tullius goes off to a nice warm bed with his whore, and I get to suffer all night out in the cold impaled on this phallus, and nailed to this cross. I can only hope that dawn and the promised thrust of that pilum come swiftly. May the Gods of war and vengeance deal with you and your men harshly Tullius!!!!!

When Tullius got back to the courtyard, he immediately went to Eulalia. Or rather, to what had been Eulalia. She had been awkwardly nailed to the tree, legs wide open. The guards there had now lost interest in raping her, but there was blood and semen dripping from her private parts and her burned, bloodied body was shaking uncontrollably. 'Fever', he tought. The end was near.

'It will be over soon, Councillor. Your Queen never talked. Your sacrifice was not in vain.'

To his surprise, she lifted her head slightly and looked at him. She tried to say something, but couln't. Her gaze was appalling. It was not about the pain, the despair, no. He got the feeling that the Otherworld was staring at him.

'Good bye, Councillor, you've earned my respect', he whispered.

When he entered the Queen's appartments, everything was ready as he asked. He got rid of his harness and put his gladius on the large table behind him. Lyvonie was waiting besides the warm bath, dressed in a light white tunic revealing her delicious forms. She smiled and helped her master to remove his armor and his clothes. Tullius plunged into the bath and sighed as Lyvonie begun to massage his neck and shoulders.

'What a terrible day', he said. 'I realise it must have been difficult for you to witness this. But you know, I was only doing my duty. A messy job, in this case', he added.

'Yes, I know that, Dominus. You're a Roman General.'

'Hmmm... I wanted to spare their lives, you know. It could have been so simple. Some information in exchange for a life of pampered slavegirls. But no, they chose to defy the power of Rome. Insulted me before a whole legion ! Brave and beautiful, but too stubborn for their own good!'

'Yes, it was a stupid move, Dominus', whispered Lyvonie behind his back.

'How would I have been considered in Rome if I accepted their terms ? I would have been remembered as a coward, a slave to barbarian bitches', he growled, staring in anger at the wall in front of him.

'I'm sure Rome will remember you forever, Dominus', she said, as she was slowly and silently unsheathing his gladius from its scabbard...

THE END (for my part at least)

Last edited:
So ... The last laugh is on Tullius. Although it is bittersweet. Little did he know that SHE works for me. I sag in exhaustion against the bloody stipe of my cross. The impaling phallus holds me in place. Here I will rest until death takes me. I close my eyes, my lips parted in a ghost of a smile.

Back
Top Bottom