It Happened In Namur

Go to CruxDreams.com
Namur has truly remarkable sights.
View attachment 384334
The statues in Namur’s central Place d’Armes are unusual ones.
This is a reference to the pace of life in Namur. Some residents of other parts of the country mock the tempo here – even slower than that of a snail, they say. Hence the need to restrain every woman who is faster than a snail: they might otherwise race away.

Namur has truly remarkable sights.
View attachment 384334
The statues in Namur’s central Place d’Armes are unusual ones. There is no monarch or general on horseback, so often found in main squares. The two bronze characters depicted here are clearly cartoon figures. The smaller, chubbier one has a bulbous nose; the taller man beside him has a Tintin-style quiff and large ears. Below them are two snails, one apparently on a lead, the other caged.

Excellent ! I will submit your proposal for 'amelioration' to the local authorities :p
BTW, the snail is the emblem of Namur.

A small party of soldiers were sent to the heigths of the oppidum, on the circus, to carry out the preparations for the Queen's execution. Then she was tied to the whipping post again, this time with her hands tied behind it, facing the center of the courtyard. The hard wood rubbing against her wounded flesh made her wince and groan again, but she quickly composed herself, her face now a mask of cold determination.

Soldiers began taking turns on Dorothea, two by two. She gasped as the first one brutally rammed into her. She briefly lifted her head, realizing there was at least 60 men awaiting their turn. Then her hair were pulled backwards, and as her head was now hanging upside down the head of the table, another one took her mouth with a groan of delight.

A brazier had now been lit and placed next to the tree were Eulalia had been bound, her arms behind the trunk. Pliers, tongs and irons were sunk into the glowing embers. A lictor rapidly cut up the front of her gown and ripped away the tissue, leaving her completely naked. Then two guards re-tied her arms above her, in a cross-like position, and her ankles were fastened to the base of the tree.

Tullius took his time to detail her body, smiling.'Ambiorix really had good taste for women', he said. 'Tell me, did he shag you, too?' A hearty laughter came from the Roman ranks, as the Belgian townfolks assembled there whimpered in indignation. She didn't utter a word, and simply looked right in front of her, trying to strengthen her resolve by staring into the eyes of her Queen.

Tullius looked back at Barbaria, this time capturing a glimpse of distress in her eyes. 'Oh, maybe it wasn't Ambiorix who fucked you, after all...' New bursts of laughter filled the courtyard.

Last edited:
This is a reference to the pace of life in Namur. Some residents of other parts of the country mock the tempo here – even slower than that of a snail, they say. Hence the need to restrain every woman who is faster than a snail: they might otherwise race away.
In Roman times, the people around there were very Nervii :p

A small party of soldiers were sent to the heigths of the oppidum, on the circus, to carry out the preparations for the Queen's execution. Then she was tied to the whipping post again, this time with her hands tied behind it, facing the center of the courtyard. The hard wood rubbing against her wounded flesh made her wince and groan again, but she quickly composed herself, her face now a mask of cold determination.

Soldiers began taking turns on Dorothea, two by two. She gasped as the first one brutally rammed into her. She briefly lifted her head, realizing there was at least 60 men awaiting their turn. Then her hair were pulled backwards, and as her head was now hanging upside down the head of the table, another one took her mouth with a groan of delight.

A brazier had now been lit and placed next to the tree were Eulalia had been bound, her arms behind the trunk. Pliers, tongs and irons were sunk into the glowing embers. A lictor rapidly cut up the front of her gown and ripped away the tissue, leaving her completely naked. Then two guards re-tied her arms above her, in a cross-like position, and her ankles were fastened to the base of the tree.

Tullius took his time to detail her body, smiling.'Ambiorix really had good taste for women', he said. 'Tell me, did he shag you, too?' A hearty laughter came from the Roman ranks, as the Belgian townfolks assembled there whimpered in indignation. She didn't utter a word, and simply looked right in front of her, trying to strengthen her resolve by staring into the eyes of her Queen.

Tullius looked back at Barbaria, this time capturing a glimpse of distress in her eyes. 'Oh, maybe it wasn't Ambiorix who fucked you, after all...' New bursts of laughter filled the courtyard.

Sixty Waiting? tell my hubby not to wait up for me
i could be away quite a while."UUUMMMFFF"
steady honey,don`t be such an eager beaver

There was some kind of lull for a moment, the silence only troubled by the crackling of the brazier and the moans and groans of Dorothea and the legionnaries taking advantage of her. Tullius came to Eulalia, once again detailing her delicious forms. He sighed. 'Let me tell you, woman. The kiss of the hot irons is terrible. Spare you this. For the very last time, where are your last warriors hiding?'

As Eulalia just looked at him in contempt, a lictor removed pliers from the brazier and held the fearsome implement before her face, so that she could fully understand what awaited her. She could feel the heat, but the pliers were not red hot. 'Second degree burns are far more painful than the third degree type. with red-hot pliers, we would char your flesh, but also destroy the nerve endings. No chance in this case', Tullius indicated, almost casually.

She just turned her head to the side and clenched her teeth.

There was some kind of lull for a moment, the silence only troubled by the crackling of the brazier and the moans and groans of Dorothea and the legionnaries taking advantage of her. Tullius came to Eulalia, once again detailing her delicious forms. He sighed. 'Let me tell you, woman. The kiss of the hot irons is terrible. Spare you this. For the very last time, where are your last warriors hiding?'

As Eulalia just looked at him in contempt, a lictor removed pliers from the brazier and held the fearsome implement before her face, so that she could fully understand what awaited her. She could feel the heat, but the pliers were not red hot. 'Second degree burns are far more painful than the third degree type. with red-hot pliers, we would char your flesh, but also destroy the nerve endings. No chance in this case', Tullius indicated, almost casually.

She just turned her head to the side and clenched her teeth.

Go all the way , rip her tongue out.
Sorry, been watching Hammer Horror
again

It's so hard to watch them torture my councilor Eulalia. If only I could turn my eyes away and close my ears to her heart-rending shrieks as Tullius applies his pliers to her private parts. If only she didn't stare into my eyes the way she does.

On the other hand, Dorthea seems to be cowing an entire cohort of a Roman Legion. I swear she will outlast them all!

Last edited:
It's so hard to watch them torture my councilor Eulalia. If only I could turn my eyes away and close my ears to her heart-rending shrieks as Tullius applies his pliers to her private parts. If only she didn't stare into my eyes the way she does.

On the other hand, Dorthea seems to be cowing an entire cohort of a Roman Legion. I swear she will outlast them all!

That`s why the roman`s finally got beat in battle
i wore them all out

Of course I shriek, the pain's ghastly
(and the bastard's right, the iron's just hot enough for maximum pain),
I writhe and twist, burning's different from whipping,
with the lash, even the scourge, the pain subsides as my flesh absorbs it, with burning it gets worse...

Yet I'm not broken by it - if anything, more angry, more determined.
You've burnt me now, nothing will undo that, certainly not betraying my people.
So, you've failed. Go on, burn me again, do your worst.

In a swift move, the lictor took the hot pincers to Eulalia’s right flank, between her hips and ribs, pinching and burning the soft flesh at the same time. She screamed and trashed into her bonds, eyes wide open as in disbelief at the intensity of the pain. Then she stared at Tullius with a mix of disgust and anger. In seconds, her other flank had been similarly marked and this time unintelligible howls of terrible agony rose to the skies. Tullius motioned to one of the guards, who gave the young woman some water.

She was panting, her body already covered in sweat, involuntarily offering to her tormentors the sight of her delicate breasts and erect nipples moving up-and-down.

The lictor returned to the brazier and selected a flat-ended iron. With calculated slowness, he applied it to his victim's left inner thigh. The tender skin hissed and her body shook violently. Her head tipped and she let out a new, powerful long scream. 'I won't talk!', she moaned amidst sobs and groans, tears rolling down her face.

Shivering in pain and horror, Eulalia once again sought her Queen's eyes for strength and some solace. But soon,
she could see a lictor pick up new heated pincers and move them towards her belly.

He once again grabbed her flesh between the jaws, right of her navel. There was a sizzling sound as he pulled and
twisted the flesh, until he came up with a small piece of burnt flesh. The councillor's scream of agony echoed throughout the courtyard. The lictor waited for the convulsions of her slender body to ease off, then slowly moved the burning pincers to the left side of her navel. The afwul procedure was repeated and, as a second chunk of flesh was ripped off from her, she again howled in horrendous pain. After several spasms of agony, Eulalia fell limp in her bonds and lost control of her bladder.

She was quickly revived by throwing water in her face and making her drink the same vinegar wine than Barbaria had been given before. She wailed as she regained her senses, overwhelmed by the never-ending pain.

'Tsst, tsst. Is this a way for a noble lady to behave?', asked Tullius, pointing a finger at the puddle of urine at her feet while stroking her left cheek.

Although I'm still managing not to reveal my secrets,
I'm beginning to feel an overwhelming sense of utter defeat,
my body is being invaded, conquered, taken possession of bit by bit,
the searing, hissing pains in my flanks, abdomen and thighs
are like brand-marks, telling me I'm theirs, to do whatever they please with...

Eulalia slowly rose her head, her chest heaving. There was still defiance in her reddened eyes, but also fear and humiliation. She spat at Tullius, but this time he was expecting it. He dodged the spit and smiled. 'Near miss', he said calmly.

Then he looked insistently at the tortured woman's breasts. 'It would be a shame to ruin these,” he said. 'But, councillor, If you don't answer my question truthfully and completely, well, you'll leave me no choice.'

She tried to remain stoical, but her whole body shuddered, in obvious terror of what lay in store for her.

'All right. You brought this on yourself.'

A lictor moved back to the brazier and picked up pliers with flat-ended jaws. Returning to Eulalia, he hold them in front of her chest, looking interrogatively into her eyes. She just closed them. 'Belisama, help me' she whispered.

He seized her right nipple into the jaws. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth opened. For a moment, it seemed that her brains just couln't register the intensity of the pain. Then she screamed at the top of her lungs, desperately pulling at the ropes fastening her ankles and wrists, until they were chafed and bleeding. The scream turned into a pitiful and desperate wailing, long after the pliers had been removed from her flesh.

When her left nipple was submitted to the same treatment, Eulalia's howls grew even more hideous and her entire body contorted in a seemingly never-ending dance of agony. When her screams finally started to lessen, her head slumped against her wounded chest. She was drooling and still twitching violently, trying to take in all the air that she could. 'Esus... Let me... die... please'

Many townfolks were crying, by now, and others were vomiting at the sight of the noblewoman's horrendous torture. Even some legionaries seemed uneasy, their faces pale and deformed by a nauseous rictus.

A lictor designated the private parts of the young woman. 'Sir, should we... ?'

'No', said Tullius. 'She won't talk, anyway. And she might still be... useful to our brave soldiers.'

He lifted Eulalia's shin with two fingers. Her face was a mask of unbelievable agony. 'So brave. You should have been a roman woman. You want to die? Very well, I sentence you to death. By crucifiction, like your beloved Queen.'

He turned to the lictor.'What do you think?'

'She won't be able to carry a patibulum, Sir. I even doubt she could walk more then a few steps.'

Tullius nodded. 'So she will be nailed here, to the tree. And after her nailing, any legionary willing to have her will be allowed to do so. You too, lictors. Maybe it will hasten your death, councillor.'

Murmurs and gasps went all over the roman soldiers' ranks, as more townfolks began whining and crying.Tullius then headed for the table on which Dorothea was being raped. The last two elite soldiers were just finishing taking pleasure from her delicious body.

Eulalia slowly rose her head, her chest heaving. There was still defiance in her reddened eyes, but also fear and humiliation. She spat at Tullius, but this time he was expecting it. He dodged the spit and smiled. 'Near miss', he said calmly.

Then he looked insistently at the tortured woman's breasts. 'It would be a shame to ruin these,” he said. 'But, councillor, If you don't answer my question truthfully and completely, well, you'll leave me no choice.'

She tried to remain stoical, but her whole body shuddered, in obvious terror of what lay in store for her.

'All right. You brought this on yourself.'

A lictor moved back to the brazier and picked up pliers with flat-ended jaws. Returning to Eulalia, he hold them in front of her chest, looking interrogatively into her eyes. She just closed them. 'Belisama, help me' she whispered.

He seized her right nipple into the jaws. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth opened. For a moment, it seemed that her brains just couln't register the intensity of the pain. Then she screamed at the top of her lungs, desperately pulling at the ropes fastening her ankles and wrists, until they were chafed and bleeding. The scream turned into a pitiful and desperate wailing, long after the pliers had been removed from her flesh.

When her left nipple was submitted to the same treatment, Eulalia's howls grew even more hideous and her entire body contorted in a seemingly never-ending dance of agony. When her screams finally started to lessen, her head slumped against her wounded chest. She was drooling and still twitching violently, trying to take in all the air that she could. 'Esus... Let me... die... please'

Many townfolks were crying, by now, and others were vomiting at the sight of the noblewoman's horrendous torture. Even some legionaries seemed uneasy, their faces pale and deformed by a nauseous rictus.

A lictor designated the private parts of the young woman. 'Sir, should we... ?'

'No', said Tullius. 'She won't talk, anyway. And she might still be... useful to our brave soldiers.'

He lifted Eulalia's shin with two fingers. Her face was a mask of unbelievable agony. 'So brave. You should have been a roman woman. You want to die? Very well, I sentence you to death. By crucifiction, like your beloved Queen.'

He turned to the lictor.'What do you think?'

'She won't be able to carry a patibulum, Sir. I even doubt she could walk more then a few steps.'

Tullius nodded. 'So she will be nailed here, to the tree. And after her nailing, any legionary willing to have her will be allowed to do so. You too, lictors. Maybe it will hasten your death, councillor.'

Murmurs and gasps went all over the roman soldiers' ranks, as more townfolks began whining and crying.Tullius then headed for the table on which Dorothea was being raped. The last two elite soldiers were just finishing taking pleasure from her delicious body.

Sent some more in ,PLEASE

'What's happening in here?', he asked.

'Things are going quite well, Sir', a relaxed but obviously exhausted Centurion answered. 'But... Must I report... In fact...'

'What?'

'Well, Sir, she seems to enjoy it, Sir. even more than we do...'

Tullius took the sperm-bathed face of Dorothea in his hand. There were of course some signs of exhaustion in the woman's eyes, but, above all, an expression of absolute bliss...

'What's happening in here?', he asked.

'Things are going quite well, Sir', a relaxed but obviously exhausted Centurion answered. 'But... Must I report... In fact...'

'What?'

'Well, Sir, she seems to enjoy it, Sir. even more than we do...'

Tullius took the sperm-bathed face of Dorothea in his hand. There were of course some signs of exhaustion in the woman's eyes, but, above all, an expression of absolute bliss...

Your Telling Me, Sheer Bliss,

Hi Honey, Just Finished Guard Duty?,
Climb On, I`m Ready

'Uh-Oh, I see'. Tullius said, holding Dorothea's hair and glancing at Barbaria. He went back to the blonde handmaiden. I've got a proposal for you. You're a real booty, girl. I garantee that as long as you... comply with our orders, you will be safe. You will have all the strong and healthy legionaries you want. Just proclaim, before all Romans present here, that you want to be a sex slave.

If you don't, I'll leave you the opportunity to assist your Queen in her execution... And you will die with her, of course...

Back
Top Bottom