It Happened In Namur

Go to CruxDreams.com
'Uh-Oh, I see'. Tullius said, holding Dorothea's hair and glancing at Barbaria. He went back to the blonde handmaiden. I've got a proposal for you. You're a real booty, girl. I garantee that as long as you... comply with our orders, you will be safe. You will have all the strong and healthy legionaries you want. Just proclaim, before all Romans present here, that you want to be a sex slave.

If you don't, I'll leave you the opportunity to assist your Queen in her execution... And you will die with her, of course...

Why doe Tullius glance at me? He is playing a psychological game here with me as the victim. And what does he mean he will give her the opportunity to assist in my execution? What execution? :eek:

This Tullius is really a good boy, isn't he ? :eek:

Depends on who you ask :rolleyes:

Why doe Tullius glance at me? He is playing a psychological game here with me as the victim. And what does he mean he will give her the opportunity to assist in my execution? What execution? :eek:

Indeed he's playing a wicked game. Remember you're sentenced to be crucified at the highest point of the oppidum, on the Circus. But he granted you a loincloth... Under certain conditions.

Indeed he's playing a wicked game. Remember you're sentenced to be crucified at the highest point of the oppidum, on the Circus. But he granted you a loincloth... Under certain conditions.

How can I forget. When do I get my loincloth?

I'm sorry girls, but I'm not in the mood to write anything right now. Just disgusted by human beigns, Tonight or tomrrow, probably.Kisses !

Back to business...

Tullius finally didn't try to find any answer from the blonde handmaiden. Her moans for 'more' were easy to understand. He laughed.

'Release the Queen!' he ordered.

He went to a small pile of the Legion'storage. He picked up a small, white piece of cloth and went back to Barbaria.
He held the tissue before her, his blue-greyed eyes plunging into the brown ones of the Queen..

'Your loincoth, as promised', he said.

Back to business...

Tullius finally didn't try to find any answer from the blonde handmaiden. Her moans for 'more' were easy to understand. He laughed.

'Release the Queen!' he ordered.

He went to a small pile of the Legion'storage. He picked up a small, white piece of cloth and went back to Barbaria.
He held the tissue before her, his blue-greyed eyes plunging into the brown ones of the Queen..

'Your loincoth, as promised', he said.

"Thank you," I say, stooping in as dignified fashion as I can muster to tie it at my hips.

A lictor approached her.

'Kneel', he said.

She first rose her head in outrage, but finally obeyed. 'What's the point resisting, after all', she asked herself

'Arms wide'

Two legionaries brought a long, heavy beam. A sturdy piece of wood she knew she would end up nailed to it. Her patibulum.

They quickly placed it above her shoulders and tied her wrists to it with hemp ropes. She groaned as the rough wood chaffed her bloodied, flayed soft flesh.

'Stand up'

She slowly rose, trying to find her balance, her thighs muscles straining, only to find out that the only solution was to bow ahead. It was so heavy...

The path to the Circus wasn't an easy one. It would have taken her about 20 minutes to get there, walking normally.

But now, Barbaria wondered if, weakened by the scourging and with that heavy burden on her shoulders, she could make it...

Walk 1.jpg Walk 3.jpg Walkk 2.jpg

Last edited:
A lictor approached her.

'Kneel', he said.

She first rose her head in outrage, but finally obeyed. 'What's the point resisting, after all', she asked herself

'Arms wide'

Two legionaries brought a long, heavy beam. A sturdy piece of wood she knew she would end up nailed to it. Her patibulum.

They quickly placed it above her shoulders and tied her wrists to it with hemp ropes. She groaned as the rough wood chaffed her bloodied, flayed soft flesh.

'Stand up'

She slowly rose, trying to find her balance, her thighs muscles straining, only to find out that the only solution was to bow ahead. It was so heavy...

The path to the Circus wasn't an easy one. It would have taken her about 20 minutes to get there, walking normally.

But now, Barbaria wondered if, weakened by the scourging and with that heavy burden on her shoulders, she could make it...

View attachment 387293 View attachment 387294 View attachment 387295

Weak, sore and bleeding, I begin what they tell me is a 20 minute walk. The path is narrow, uneven and gravely. The sharp stones hurt my bare feet. The uneveness combined with my fatigue make me stagger, swaying unsteadily from side to side, bent over, breasts dangling and wobbling ... I go down to my knees, struggle to stand, stagger forward again, only to fall again, get up again ... over and over .... I look to the wet grass along the side of the path ... I want to just collapse and lie on that cool, soft turf ... but they will not allow it. With each step the heavy beam on my shoulders seems to gain weight, its rough edge rubs on the back of my neck.

Weak, sore and bleeding, I begin what they tell me is a 20 minute walk. The path is narrow, uneven and gravely. The sharp stones hurt my bare feet. The uneveness combined with my fatigue make me stagger, swaying unsteadily from side to side, bent over, breasts dangling and wobbling ... I go down to my knees, struggle to stand, stagger forward again, only to fall again, get up again ... over and over .... I look to the wet grass along the side of the path ... I want to just collapse and lie on that cool, soft turf ... but they will not allow it. With each step the heavy beam on my shoulders seems to gain weight, its rough edge rubs on the back of my neck.

After more than half an hour, the beautiful Queen stumbled once again, barely managing to stay on her knees.

'I... can't... do it', she said.

To her surprise, Tullius himself grabbed the beam, lifted it up, making her stand again.

'Come on, Your Majesty. We're almost there now.'

Attachments

• E1.jpg
    E1.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 34
After more than half an hour, the beautiful Queen stumbled once again, barely managing to stay on her knees.

To her surprise, Tullius himself grabbed the beam, lifted it up, making her stand again.

Yes! I can see it now ... the top of the hill. I will make it now, the Gods willing.

A lictor approached her.

'Kneel', he said.

'Arms wide'

'Stand up'

View attachment 387293 View attachment 387294 View attachment 387295
madiosi 2016 - 150-.jpg

madiosi 2016 - 151-.jpg

As Barbaria was struggling to cover the last meters separating her from the top of the oppidum, she heard piercing shrieks rising from the courtyard she left half an hour ago. Eulalia was obviously being nailed to the tree on which she'd been tortured before. The Queen's heart sank and tears rolled down her cheeks. Poor Eulalia... Her friend, her confident... She had been faithful to the end, to the point of accepting being tortured and dying a slow, humiliating and agonizing death. The price of her loyalty.

'Will I scream like that, too? Or will I be able to suffer the nails with some semblance of royal dignity?' She then asked herself.

As she reached the esplanade, her feet and shoulders bleeding, covered in sweat and stumbling in exhaustion, she could see that several hundreds of spectators - townsfolk, legionaries and followers of the roman army - were gathering there.The Romans didn't just planned to kill her. No. They wanted to make a spectacle of her death. For a moment, the thought strengthened her resolve. But then she had a better look at the tall vertical post waiting for her.

Two short wooden stakes formed a “T” near its top and below that, a groove had been carved for the fitting of a crossbar. The very crossbar she was carrying right now. Long ropes were dangling from the stakes, down to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom